Building a Kinky Furry Village

Started by Yoda, December 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda

Just looking for a few fellow writes to turn this beautiful little fantasy village into a kinky furry home. This RP is focused around world building and will be a simple open world, slice of life RP where our characters engage in all kinds of kinky behavior while also going about their lives as smiths, hunters, farms, or whatever else you can think of. There will be some events that affect the whole village, but for the most part it's about growing your character and seeing what kind of kinky fun you can stir up. Cute virgins, big breasted MILFs, studs, and traps are all welcome and encouraged to create a life in this kinky furry village.

Ground rules:
Be nice, no controlling other people’s characters, know others O/Os, have fun and be kinky.

Harmony Village:
The village is clothing optional, so your character is free to show off their fur if they’d like to. Sexual activities are not just limited to the bedroom, as long as it is consensual the villagers are free to engage in sex wherever and whenever they please. Weather varies from season to season and the village has all four seasons. Though the village is mostly peaceful, there have been times when criminals and other undesirables have shout to ruin this peace, but they have never been able to succeed. Since there aren’t that many sever crimes in the village, most criminals are “reprimanded” through sexual exploitation.
Map: https://imgur.com/a/8twCdPS

Character Sheet:

[float=right][img height=200]Picture[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (not needed if you choose to use an image.)
[b]Place in the Village:[/b]
[b]Background information:[/b]
[b]Kinky stuff:[/b] (Link your O/O, but also share what you’re specifically looking for in this rp.)
[b]Random Stuff:[/b]

My Character:

Name: Tris
Species: Tiger
Sex and sexual orientation: Tris has both the goods, specifically a nice sized cock and ample bosoms. For the most part Tris is bisexual, but she has a special place in her heart for cute females and traps. 
Appearance: NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/PSbJa0z.png
Place in the Village: Mayor
Background information: Tris is an easy-going tiger, that enjoys the company of others and is known for being a little bit dominate, only a real stallion will even attempt to take the reins from her, but when they can she melts with pleasure. Recently Tris was elected the mayor of the small village, but before that she worked as judge, helping settle disputes in a peaceful manner. For the most part Tris’s days are filled with mayoral work, but even when she is up to her head in paper work, Tris always finds some time to blow off steam at the pub or just at her desk, she isn’t really picky. 
Kinky Stuff: Public, group orgies, double penetration, cum, and lots of cum.
Random Stuff:
“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

ZincStandard

Interested!  Let me know how this looks, if it's not too early to submit a character.

Image - NSFW

Name: Garlan
Species: Cat
Place in the Village: Apothecary
Background information: Garlan is new to his position as the town's main supplier of medicines and chemical goods, his former mentor having passed away just last year and left him in charge of the business.  While he was initially a bit overwhelmed by the responsibility, he'd always been an able apprentice and a quick learner, and settled into his new position with little trouble.  Empathic and easygoing, he tries to treat all his suppliers and customers like personal friends, and has succeeded in making such of most of them.
Kinky stuff: Garlan has an open mind and diverse tastes, and is most often up for anything at any time, unless it really gets in the way of the requirements of his job.  To most first impressions, he reads as an eager bottom, and he does quite enjoy playing that role, being forcefully dominated and enjoyed; however, he doesn't like to put himself in a box, and will happily take charge if someone is open to the idea.  Thoroughly pansexual, Garlan welcomes partners of all genders and sexes.  The only thing that really turns him off is not being respected--being forcibly bent over and used is fine, as long as the person doing it appreciates and values him, and demonstrates care for his feelings.
Random Stuff: My O/Os are horribly out of date and not currently a good indicator of what I'm okay with in this; if the above leaves uncertainty, feel free to just ask me OOC.

Yoda

Quote from: ZincStandard on December 22, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
Interested!  Let me know how this looks, if it's not too early to submit a character.

Image - NSFW

Name: Garlan
Place in the Village: Apothecary
Background information: Garlan is new to his position as the town's main supplier of medicines and chemical goods, his former mentor having passed away just last year and left him in charge of the business.  While he was initially a bit overwhelmed by the responsibility, he'd always been an able apprentice and a quick learner, and settled into his new position with little trouble.  Empathic and easygoing, he tries to treat all his suppliers and customers like personal friends, and has succeeded in making such of most of them.
Kinky stuff: Garlan has an open mind and diverse tastes, and is most often up for anything at any time, unless it really gets in the way of the requirements of his job.  To most first impressions, he reads as an eager bottom, and he does quite enjoy playing that role, being forcefully dominated and enjoyed; however, he doesn't like to put himself in a box, and will happily take charge if someone is open to the idea.  Thoroughly pansexual, Garlan welcomes partners of all genders and sexes.  The only thing that really turns him off is not being respected--being forcibly bent over and used is fine, as long as the person doing it appreciates and values him, and demonstrates care for his feelings.
Random Stuff: My O/Os are horribly out of date and not currently a good indicator of what I'm okay with in this; if the above leaves uncertainty, feel free to just ask me OOC.

Garlan looks great and I am excited to see what you do with him ;D

Did you have any questions about anything?

Sain

Well this looks wholesome. Gonna keep an eye on things ;D (The charas so far look awesome!)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Anna Katrine

Putting my interest down as well.

Will be unable to post for a few days (as many other people I assume), but will mull over a character in the meantime. Possibly the sheriff or something similar :)

Yoda

Hey guys, thanks for checking my idea out, please let me know if you have any questions ;D

Also, depending on how many people are interested in joining, I might need to find Tris a cute little assistant, so if anyone would be interested in that role hit me up.

c0i9z

Name: Kipp
Place in the Village: Cooper
Background information: Kipp is a new arrival to the village. She did her apprenticeship elsewhere, where she showed promise and was invited to start a business in the village as it had grown large enough that it could use a dedicated cooper. Being new to the village, she knows little about its people and its mores, but is cautiously eager to learn more of both.
Kinky stuff: Kipp is still virginal and comes from a less... liberated place than the village. As part of this RP, I would like her to be led/influenced/tempted to become more sexually open and experience all the kinkiness the village has to offer.

MadPanda

Ooooo! Twist my arm...I have a few old Ironclaw characters who could be converted over easily enough.  Let me put my noggin to work on this and see which of them works best.

Bear Blacksmith--female
Ermine (Spy passing as a) Scholar--male
Fox Performer--crossdressing female passing as male
or something completely different...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Yoda

Quote from: MadPanda on December 23, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Ooooo! Twist my arm...I have a few old Ironclaw characters who could be converted over easily enough.  Let me put my noggin to work on this and see which of them works best.

Bear Blacksmith--female
Ermine (Spy passing as a) Scholar--male
Fox Performer--crossdressing female passing as male
or something completely different...

A blacksmith is always useful, but really all of those would work, other than maybe the spy/scholar, as I am not sure what he would have to spy on, besides his neighbors.

Also for everyone, I am looking for maps that we can use for the village, so everyone has the same idea as to where things are. If you have any ideas you would like to share feel free to. Here are my favorite maps that I have found so far:  https://i.imgur.com/vaAdvAF.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/mSBIY0q.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/wCJracz.jpg

MadPanda

Quote from: Yoda on December 23, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
A blacksmith is always useful, but really all of those would work, other than maybe the spy/scholar, as I am not sure what he would have to spy on, besides his neighbors.

True!  We seemed to have enough crafty folk lined up already, but you are correct that every village needs a blacksmith so...one big butch beautiful buxom badass blonde Bear babe blacksmith coming right up.

The 'spy' is a bit of a stretch, but the idea is that he makes his money by writing letters to various notables Somewhere Else about the particular goings-on around here.  Collected gossip, news, that sort of thing.  Not a James Bond sort of fellow.

Quote from: Yoda on December 23, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
Also for everyone, I am looking for maps that we can use for the village, so everyone has the same idea as to where things are. If you have any ideas you would like to share feel free to. Here are my favorite maps that I have found so far:  https://i.imgur.com/vaAdvAF.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/mSBIY0q.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/wCJracz.jpg

I like this one the best.  Gives us more room.
https://i.imgur.com/vaAdvAF.jpg

Anyway, for your approval, here's the Bear.

Name: Glafira Avrustovna Medvedova, but she goes by Glasha instead
Species: Bear
Appearance: Big, strong, strapping, and rather pretty in an Amazon-next-door kind of way, Glasha's fur and headfur both tend to the golden side of brown.  Her eyes are brown.  She keeps her headfur short to keep it out of her eyes whenever she's working the forge.  She generally wears a sashed tunic and breeches when not in the forge.
Place in the Village: Blacksmith
Background information:  Glasha took over the forge from her father, who took it over from his father, who won it in an arm-wrestling and drinking competition that is still talked about some nights down at the tavern.  However, like her sire, she didn't grow up here: when he thought it was time to move on, he sent a letter off and then waited for her to arrive before packing up his stuff and moving on.  This appears to be a family thing for them, as this is also how her father replaced his father...
Kinky stuff: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=76)  Glasha is a relatively happy domme who likes pliant girls and sometimes girlishly cute boys. Not that she's really gotten around to discussing this with anyone yet, but she wouldn't say no to a harem.  The problem will be convincing her that a multitude of girlfriends are actually meant as a harem and not as, say, staff...so some good, slightly naughty yiffy fun would about do it.
Random Stuff: To be sorted out...

In Memory of Bishrook

Nastara

Oooooo... This actually is SUPER catching my eye right now! Normally I'm all Systemy, but something about casual, sexy furry stuff sounds DELIGHTFUL.

Will mull over for a day or two to come up with some lovely!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

ZincStandard

Some questions that I'm guessing don't have answers yet, but I think would be good to consider going forward: does this village have a name?  Is it part of a larger country?  If Tris is mayor, is there a lord or someone similar she reports to?

Yoda

Quote from: MadPanda on December 23, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

I like this one the best.  Gives us more room.
https://i.imgur.com/vaAdvAF.jpg

Anyway, for your approval, here's the Bear.

Name: Glafira Avrustovna Medvedova, but she goes by Glasha instead
Species: Bear
Appearance: Big, strong, strapping, and rather pretty in an Amazon-next-door kind of way, Glasha's fur and headfur both tend to the golden side of brown.  Her eyes are brown.  She keeps her headfur short to keep it out of her eyes whenever she's working the forge.  She generally wears a sashed tunic and breeches when not in the forge.
Place in the Village: Blacksmith
Background information:  Glasha took over the forge from her father, who took it over from his father, who won it in an arm-wrestling and drinking competition that is still talked about some nights down at the tavern.  However, like her sire, she didn't grow up here: when he thought it was time to move on, he sent a letter off and then waited for her to arrive before packing up his stuff and moving on.  This appears to be a family thing for them, as this is also how her father replaced his father...
Kinky stuff: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=76)  Glasha is a relatively happy domme who likes pliant girls and sometimes girlishly cute boys. Not that she's really gotten around to discussing this with anyone yet, but she wouldn't say no to a harem.  The problem will be convincing her that a multitude of girlfriends are actually meant as a harem and not as, say, staff...so some good, slightly naughty yiffy fun would about do it.
Random Stuff: To be sorted out...

I like that map too, plus it would be easy to create a legend and numbering system for, so everyone would be able to claim their shop/home. I really like Glafira and she has my approval.

Quote from: c0i9z on December 23, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
Name: Kipp
Place in the Village: Cooper
Background information: Kipp is a new arrival to the village. She did her apprenticeship elsewhere, where she showed promise and was invited to start a business in the village as it had grown large enough that it could use a dedicated cooper. Being new to the village, she knows little about its people and its mores, but is cautiously eager to learn more of both.
Kinky stuff: Kipp is still virginal and comes from a less... liberated place than the village. As part of this RP, I would like her to be led/influenced/tempted to become more sexually open and experience all the kinkiness the village has to offer.

Kipp looks perfect, only thing I would ask is that you move the bold, so only the header for each item is bold. Other than that, I look forward to seeing what Kipp gets up to in this kinky little Village.

Quote from: ZincStandard on December 23, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
Some questions that I'm guessing don't have answers yet, but I think would be good to consider going forward: does this village have a name?  Is it part of a larger country?  If Tris is mayor, is there a lord or someone similar she reports to?

Good point, I didn't name the village did I, hmmm I'll get back to you on this one, got to mull the options over ;)

The village is part of a larger fantasy world, but for this RP will will just be focusing on the village and the area immediately around it. The nearest neighbors to the village are at least a four days journey in all directions. Its position and renowned status as a peaceful village make it a nice stopping point for some traders and travelers, but it doesn't get a tone of traffic.

The village is a very simple democracy, so Tris was elected mayor by the villagers.

I hope all those answers make sense ;D

MadPanda

Now for the difficult part!  Finding a picture that matches what's in my head for Glasha.

Who, fair warning, speaks with terrible Rooshian accent, because is more fun.  (True story--I had a co-worker a few years ago who was Armenian. English was her fourth language, after Armenian, Russian, and Iraqi Arabic.  She thought I had a wonderful Russian accent, very genuine, and said I sounded a lot like a guy she knew back home.  Never had the heart to tell her that mine is about 50% Boris Badenov from Rocky and Bullwinkle and 50% Tom Lehrer's song about Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevski and plagiarism...)

(Also true story: said co-worker was the person who helped me find a name for this particular character. I was looking for something more peasant than noble, and also something delicate and flowery because of irony.)

In Memory of Bishrook

c0i9z

Sorry, fixed it. Looking forward to having some fin with everyone!

Chloe Milev

NSFW image links rife
Name: Alex Taylor
Species: Horse
Appearance: Tall, muscular, yet in a definite hourglass shape with a prominent bust, tight waist, and wide, strong hips and thighs.  Usually naked or in breeches when plowing fields.  Otherwise a sports bra and hotpants.
Place in the Village: Farrier, Plowhorse.  Plowing fields and taking care of residents' and visitors' hooves and horseshoes.
Background information: A fixture in the village, the Taylor family share their skills and resources for trade and services in kind.  Alex plows fields, loads and hauls carts, and can help maintain any equine hoof and shoe needs; Mrs. Emma Taylor spins, washes, and gardens; little Bennett Taylor is off boarding in the larger city getting an education.  Alex's mother was a seamstress and dressmaker, which may be where he received his love of fine fabrics, dresses, and intimates, and started his own personal collection.  When merchants come to town, he's often there to trade for some soft fabric or finished pieces, sometimes for his wife, but more often than not for himself.
Kinky stuff: Alex, while generally identifying as a man, is otherwise a paradox, as he actually resembles and carries himself as a fit, busty MILF with bountiful round breasts, a wide, bouncy bubble butt, and long, toned legs of smooth, fine fur.  While strong and capable as a worker, he's otherwise meek and downright submissive as a lover, preferring to be a bottom in any encounter; and there have been many.  Despite being happily married for years, Alex and Emma have an open marriage, allowing Alex to be plowed as much as he plows the fields.  And more than one partner has enjoyed Mrs. Taylor's intimate hospitality as well, usually before, during, or after finishing with her husband.  As open about his sexuality he is with his family and the village, though, he still gets a mind-melting thrill from dirty talk and friendly degradation from a lover, especially when everyone can laugh and have a drink when all is said and done the next morning.  In fact, as a bottom, he often wears a chastity cage, either to avoid the bother of his otherwise impressive horsecock while working, or as an extra sign of submissive evidence to his place.  He hasn't met anyone with the equipment for bondage, but he'd easily be game.
Feminization, Swinging/Cuckoldry, Chastity, Lingerie, Crossdressing, Dirty talk, (Friendly) Humiliation, Small doms (or big doms, but smaller, weaker doms are cute), Receiving anal, casual gropings.
Random Stuff: Going for a swim is a nice way to relax after a hot day of sweaty work in the sun.  Family mostly background fluff unless one really wants his wife there.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

TheBlackThrone

I like how simple this idea is. It feels like Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon for Furs lol. You have my interest.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Chulanowa

Sain

Maybe I can play a bee keeper or a miner.

TheBlackThrone

Name: Hans Shepard
Species: German Shepherd
Place in the Village: Handyman
Background information: Hans has a popular and positive reputation around the village. Known for being reliable and brave, no matter the emergency or task, Hans gets it done. He is very popular with his female customers. Some of them he suspects sabotage their utilities on purpose. While the hound is no fool, he isn’t entirely innocent either. Sometimes his house calls can be a cover up for more sensual activities. Hans is saving money so that one day he can purchase his own home. He currently lives in an apartment with a nagging landlord making sure he stays on top of his rent.
Kinky stuff: O/O - Hans enjoys a good foreplay. A clever mate who knows how to surprise him and isn’t afraid to get what they want. The cleverer and naughtier the partner, the more enjoyable the situation will be. Unfortunately, I am not into futas or traps. Hans leans more toward Hetero, but if he starts leaning toward Bi, I’ll let you know. My characters have personalities of their own.
Random Stuff: Hans likes being scratched across his back and having his tummy rubbed.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Bibliophilia

Also kinda into this idea...and kinda thinking of playing a gardener/farmer.  Someone who grows local produce and fruits.

MisoThe Mouse

Oh you may have me on this one 👀. Every town needs a little trouble right? Maybe an artist with sticky fingers?

Bibliophilia

Name: Daisy Sylva
Species: Mouse
Appearance: See image.
Place in the Village: Farmer/gardener; provides local, seasonal produce and flowers.
Background information: Daisy moved to the village several years ago, hoping to settle into a place where she could feel at home and enjoy utilizing her talents with plants.  Her favorite thing to do is weed her garden and tend to the exotic breed of flowers she grows in her greenhouse.  She is very unabashed sexually and has had multiple partners in the village, but is friendly beyond simple sexual interactions.  She's always happy to offer her produce and flowers in trade for the services and goods made by other villagers, as well as providing various recipes and homemade meals made from those fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Kinky stuff: Biblio's O/Os | I'm just looking for a cute, fun, sexy game with some light BDSM - i.e. spanking, minor bondage and/or teasing - maybe a little lighthearted predator/prey games, public sex, possibly something with a group and anything else fun and whimsical.
Random Stuff: Daisy is intersex, meaning she has the physical sexual characteristics of both a male and female.  Specifically, she has the breasts and general physical characteristics of a female and the genitals of a male.

Sain

Name: Helianne (just Heli for friends)
Species: Fox
Appearance: (not needed if you choose to use an image.)
Place in the Village: Bee keeper, but she also makes candles from beeswax and does other useful crafts. Probably makes some fermented produce too.
Background information: Helianne has lived her life in the village  since she was small. She was a good and helpful child and never made a tantrum or caused problems. Now that she is all grown up her parents decided that they could leave the family home and bees to Helianne whilst they take a well deserved vacation around the world. Heli is not at all lonely because she has bees and receives letters from her parents every week. Also, unbeknownst to her parents, Helianne is quite lewd and often invites friends for  small “tea tastings”.
Kinky stuff: Heli is a switchy girl. She has a kinkier side that is not really hard to summon. Heli likes all kinds of toys and bondage which she keeps hidden in her room. Sometimes she makes new ones by herself and finds great joy in gifting them as little hints of what she might like to do with that person.

I'm mostly looking for all kinds of pairings. Stuff between bit of BDSM and just comfy characters having comfy cuddles after the spanks and whatnot. My O/o has more details, though we can also discuss details in the OOC :-)
Random Stuff: Every villager probably knows Heli more or less. She usually wears clothes and has nipples contrary to the artwork ;D

Yoda

Wow, some more really awesome characters ;D I will look them all over in a bit, but I just wanted to share this map of Harmony Village, so everyone might have a chance to chose where their character works/lives.

https://i.imgur.com/ggnQLhC.jpg