Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

you only worry about material things, what about my feelings once?

we are done

Harley Quinn

With you being my brother and all, it was kind of weird from the start, so we need to part.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

Thats ok for me, im tired to make the dinner all the time, and to clean the house and to be shooted by your bazooka each time that i ask for a kiss...

so bye and have fun in the Alysium...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

don't do that im trying to break up with you and now only wnat to kiss you again...

Bubbles

I am breaking up with you! I am done..'cause you never remembered my b-day!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary

I have a wonderful birthday gift for you: I am leaving.

writersmelody

You don't care about any of the things I care about anyway. I always remember birthdays and anniversaries and other important dates, you never do. Our interests and priorities are just too different. So... I'm done.
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Star Safyre

I knew I'd find you with another woman!  How dare you not share her!  We're done!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

-gasp-
We have a pool?! How come I never knew that?! Thats it..I'm done!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I am breaking up!! Done..you womanizer!
A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

I told you I was a womanizer. Why are you picking on me now? Off!

Bubbles

'I thought that you'd change..and yet I loved you!! No more.I am done here!~
A/AO/O's

Merry Gentry

too bubbly... I just can't take it any more
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

lenka

Not everything is so damn bubbly in life!
* walks away arguing with herself*

Star Safyre

I was saving that banana for tonight and it was the last one in the house!  We're done!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Lucius Cornelius

you always look for the banana for the night instead came to see me, i can fight against a lot of things but not against a fruit, we are done!

Bubbles

and yet I thought that..Blond girl was your cousin!  I saw the pics.. T.T *you deeply hurt me..*
I am breaking up with you!
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

The blonde girl is not cousing but sister, told you hundred times but seems you never hear me,
Thats our end.

Bubbles

argh!..that's not true..I..ermm..It was my fault so it seems.*walks away*
We are through.Just forget me.
A/AO/O's

despickable

I'm tired of your petty jealousy. So there is the door open it and close this story forever

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Seara

There you are sitting all pretty and hot, yet you tell me not to play with you because it will ruin your spray tan....its over

despickable

You're hot and you say I don't want to play, but you spend more time on your looks than I do and then complain when I try and be hot for you. Sorry pack your bags and go.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Seara

I love the way your hot for me, But I have a sneeking suspicion your trying to look hot for more then just me, I am gone