Outlaws Flight -Infinity's New Beginning (LGBTQA friendly Space adventure)

Started by CurvyKitten, January 03, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

AND WE HAVE A CAPTAIN! And the name of the ship that you all crash rather spectacularly!

The Black Jack!

Keep the sheets coming folks. I think I am going to cut it off between 7 to 10 characters. I think that is a good pirate crew in the making :). Still plenty of room!

I have more gm stuff to do, but first CLEANING....mrr, I know being an adult sucks sometimes :P

Caela

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 07, 2016, 01:26:01 PM
AND WE HAVE A CAPTAIN! And the name of the ship that you all crash rather spectacularly!

The Black Jack!

Keep the sheets coming folks. I think I am going to cut it off between 7 to 10 characters. I think that is a good pirate crew in the making :). Still plenty of room!

I have more gm stuff to do, but first CLEANING....mrr, I know being an adult sucks sometimes :P

I feel for you on the cleaning! Been purging my apartment on may days off this week myself. It looks so much better but damnit it's WORK!!! lol

Chrystal

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 07, 2016, 07:29:03 AM
Thank you! *shy face* My noob must be showing haha

Yup, right below your avatar where it says "Join date Dec 2015"!

But, seriously....?

I prefer to call people "Newbies" unless/until proven otherwise!

Quote from: skyre on January 07, 2016, 08:18:06 AM
Interested. I'll be reading up properly later on.

Hi Chrystal, Caela, and Curvy. Hope you are all well. :)

Hey Skyre! *hugs* Good to be writing with you again... Assuming my Electrical/electronics engineer character gets approved.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Chrystal on January 07, 2016, 03:36:34 PM
Yup, right below your avatar where it says "Join date Dec 2015"!

But, seriously....?

I prefer to call people "Newbies" unless/until proven otherwise!

Hey Skyre! *hugs* Good to be writing with you again... Assuming my Electrical/electronics engineer character gets approved.

LOL ten points to visual aid. Noted, thanks haha

CurvyKitten

OK Tiss the weekend and I'm going to look at the sheets I have and get some pms out. Keep them coming though folks, plenty of room still!

Curvykitten GM

CurvyKitten

Also (double post I know) WE HAVE AN OOC!!!!! Please feel free to drop in once your approved and bookmark the thread!

OOC THREAD

CurvyKitten

I'll be working on the ic this week, but still plenty of time to get a character in and approved for play!!!

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

CurvyKitten

Quote from: skyre on January 11, 2016, 05:01:44 AM
I'm thinking of Chief Engineer as a character role if I may?

There is an electrical engineer, so as long as you gear him more towards mechanic's I think it would work out great. A gear head and a techy hehe I think it would be a great team to work on Alice/The Infinity.

Hopefully that makes sense :)

curvykitten Gm

Hazy Sky

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 11, 2016, 05:11:43 AM
There is an electrical engineer, so as long as you gear him more towards mechanic's I think it would work out great. A gear head and a techy hehe I think it would be a great team to work on Alice/The Infinity.

Hopefully that makes sense :)

curvykitten Gm

I saw what Chrystal was working with and naturally I was going to tailor my character to suit. I'll have a read and work on a character sheet. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

CurvyKitten

Quote from: skyre on January 11, 2016, 10:43:09 AM
I saw what Chrystal was working with and naturally I was going to tailor my character to suit. I'll have a read and work on a character sheet. :)

Woot looking forward to it!

Chrystal

Mimi can do some mechanical stuff, so if y/c can do some electrical stuff, they could work as each others' assistants!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hazy Sky

Sounds good to me Chrystal. I'll tailor his background so that they can work together. :)

Edit: Character sheet submitted.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

CurvyKitten

I have two sheets in to review and some ic threads to get up. My goal to get that started is tomorrow for sheets and by friday having threads ready for the start.

That doesn't mean I won't be taking any more sheets. We can after all have a quick stop on another planet or say your were hiding in the back ground the whole time! DON DON DONNNNNNNNN LOL

but YAAAY for getting this idea going, been a long time project and I'm excited to see it starting to come to life!

Curvykitten

AndyZ

With the newest sheets, what's the current sex and sexuality count?  Last I saw, you were very low on females.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Caela

Just from the approved sheets, no idea what's in Curvy's PM box at the moment.

Males:

Captain Jack | Pansexual | Ship's Captain
Mal-Dok Patella | Heterosexual | Security

Females:

Alexandretta | Heterosexual | First Mate
Emerald | Bisexual | Gunner
Mimi | Lesbian | Electrical engineer

AndyZ

Appreciated, Caela, but that's why I was asking.  I know there's at least one other male, so if I put in also as a male, it'd go way over.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Caela

How do you figure it would go over? We've currently only got 2 approved males and 4 approved females. If there is one submitted and you submitted another, the numbers would be even.

AndyZ

That's why I asked sexuality ^_^

With just the six, since Mimi is a lesbian, the numbers are actually about equal.  Mimi would likely end up with either Alice or Emerald.

Unless one of the males ended up as something other than heterosexual and he ended up with Jack.

CShades

Are we pairing up? Because that gets boring really quick, just sayin' :P

I say Play what you want to play and what makes you happy. The rest will fall back into place as the story proceeds. Or not, because that's fun too.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

AndyZ

Yeah, just trying to decide and come up with some inspiration.  We got two engineer types so that's probably plenty, so I don't see much point in going with my other idea even if I had much to suggest in the first place.

Sometimes my creativity gives me a hard time >.<

CShades

I don't know if plenty, but there is much we don't have, so I can see why you'd want to diversify.

Didn't you have a Rigger idea? A jack of all trades/strongman could be pretty useful where they are going, I also believe we have a shortage of pilots, medical professionals, galley geniuses and a few more indians for all these chiefs :D

Jack could also appreciate someone who's been in the crew longer than most (and who'd have a higher 'voting power' than those with less tenure for example, since that's the way pirate crews like to work.) Throwing stuff out there to see if any sticks, there are tons of other ideas of course.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

AndyZ

A pilot would be a good idea ^_^ I'll think on that and see if anything comes to brain.

CurvyKitten

As of right now we have more women than men. Though there are two sheets in we may end up rather even. But I don't want people thinking this is a race to see who can get paired of the fastest. This is about the story, sex happens great go for. If not itsl shouldn't break the game. Also I haven't seen a medical type as of yet. But don't let that limit your ideas :)

Ps ignore typos sending this from my phone lol. About to head to work, at 3am....woot lol.

Chrystal

Personally, I'm not in this for "pairing up", but if one of the girls wants to get with Mimi, I won't necessarily say no.

I won't necessarily say yes, either...!

My biggest issues with "pairing up" in group games are:

1) It can turn the game into a series of one-on-one smutt games that are linked only by the title and setting.
2) Players join, pair up, have sex and drop out, which kills the story.
3) If the player your character is "paired" with drops out mid scene, you are left unable to post anything!
4) It discourages group interaction.

Just my 2p worth on the subject, feel free to disregard!

Whatever, my group game characters tend to be promiscuous...!