Need a guide(s)

Started by Cdizk, April 25, 2011, 12:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdizk

Hey Everyone,

I'm extremely new to Role Playing and need help getting started. I've had a look at some of the other post, but all seemed really involved!

If anyone wants to start something fairly easy, or has time to give me a quick working tutorial that would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Kitten aki

Adorable! 

I would volunteer, but i fear i am not too skilled either, and will not be able to teach you much.

anyways nice to meetcha

Cdizk

maybe when we're both members, we can team up
O8)

Beguile's Mistress

Each of you could dream up a character and find a way for them to meet.

It could be as simple as meeting at a bus stop or the first day at a new job for one of you and the other has to do the training.

Starting an RP can be as simple as that.

Have fun with it!

PlayfulPamela

Maybe we could all help each other and learn together? I have always said you learn best by doing. so did you start a thread yet Cdizk? Am I too late to play too?
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Kitten aki

I'm back! sorry i couldn't get online for a while, finals week T.T

Sure i'd love to.  make the thread!

Kitten aki

or maybe we should decide what to do here first?  What do you think?

by the way, can we edit posts after we post them?

TheInnocentOne

Hey everyone!
I would love to help create this rp.
I can play both genders as well if
we need more of one gender.

I'm excited to start some real rping.

:D
Bye! <3

Kitten aki

eh never mind, i'm leaving this site for about 6 mouths T.T

Little Jim

The rest of us still could start a role play.
Lets say we are all riding on a greyhound bus. None of us new each other before the start of the trip, but some of us have been talking to others. The trip is abruptly halted when the bus gets a flat tire. Everyone has to get out of the bus and stand on the side on the road on a deserted stretch of highway. It is late summer and very warm.  I'll let someone start the role play by introducing themselves.

PrincessRyleigh

If you're still looking for players... I'm interested! But I don't really want to start. :/ I'm new here, too. If someone else would be bold and go first?
~Ryleigh