Signature issues

Started by marauder13, October 25, 2013, 06:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marauder13

Hello everyone,

I am trying to add an image to my signature that is on the photobucket site. I am wanting it to take pride of place on the left side, with the plain text links in the centre, and the remaining image left where it is.

I have tried to add the link to the new image, but everytime I update it, it is removed from the signature code. I am not sure what I need to do to get it to work, and right now, I am not in the proper mind space to experiment, fiddle around and tweak things to get the signature working right. I strongly suspect that I have missed something bleedingly obvious, but I can't see it. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanking you for your time, and possible assistance,

M13

Silver

For an image to work in your signature on Elliquiy; you must first load it on to the Elluiki here and then paste that image code into your signature coding for it to be able for it to display an image in your signature.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡