The complete DC Universe. (Interest check/Recruiting still.)

Started by Batman4560, August 17, 2013, 08:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Only one villain is right-

The Joker

He is the only Joker worth being the legendary Cesar Romero Joker.  ;D  With the Joker Utility Belt and all the fun toys and some of his own devising.

Finish my heroine first though I have most of the ideas drafted out.

Gannameade

Dang now that brings back memories.  Ouch.  Dang I am old!!!

Batman4560

RubySlippers

I plan to update his modus operandi and have a running gag for Harley Quinn planned gee you tie to a rocket to counter balance the weight and she takes it all personally.  ;D

Joker should be mad she is clearly the one that made the rocket miss likely ate to many jelly donuts.  :P

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 26, 2013, 10:15:45 PM
I plan to update his modus operandi and have a running gag for Harley Quinn planned gee you tie to a rocket to counter balance the weight and she takes it all personally.  ;D

Joker should be mad she is clearly the one that made the rocket miss likely ate to many jelly donuts.  :P

LOL I look forward to all of this
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

RubySlippers

I'm thinking Harley Bots but many kinds from the 50's housewife Harley to Flapper Harley and the like maybe an army of Oompa Lumpa Harleys just to make Harley smile.  ;D

(all will be armed)

Do Joker by Wednesday night.

EDIT: And all will be programmed to fawn over The Joker and be the perfect in some warped way.

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 27, 2013, 10:10:14 AM
I'm thinking Harley Bots but many kinds from the 50's housewife Harley to Flapper Harley and the like maybe an army of Oompa Lumpa Harleys just to make Harley smile.  ;D

(all will be armed)

Do Joker by Wednesday night.

EDIT: And all will be programmed to fawn over The Joker and be the perfect in some warped way.

lol I like this idea! I think it would be funny to see play out
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

belatris

Character you wish to portray: Raven / Rachel Roth

Hero, villain, or walking the line?: Walking the line.

Powers and physical attributes:

Empathy: Raven can sense, read, and manipulate emotions
Healing: Raven can draw pain from others, and take it upon herself.
Teleporation: Raven can teleport herself and others, traveling a great distance in the blink of an eye; she uses her soul self to achieve this.
Dimensional Travel: Raven can open portals to other dimensions, she uses her soul self to achieve this.
Force Field: Raven can use her soul self as a barrier, while not unbreakable ... it is capable of withstanding tremendous force. She commonly combines using this force field to contain an enemy while she uses her empathy to play on an enemies greatest fears and pains.

Origin / Backstory
Raven was born in the dimension of Azarath. She spent the first sixteen years of her life there learning all that she could… about herself, her powers, and even her father.

She knew that it was only a matter of time before her father … Trigon came to Azarath in an attempt to claim her, and in doing so completely destroy the home that she’d loved. Unable to simply let this happen Raven fled to Earth.

However, shortly thereafter was captured by one of her father’s followers and delivered to him.

Raven knew her father’s goals long before she was brought before him … she knew there was no way out but through him.

And so she did the only thing she could … she submitted; and over the course of two years the sweet and innocent girl from Azarath appeared to be gone. The Raven that stood in her place was … was strong, vicious, cunning, and manipulative … the spitting image of her father.

So great was his trust in her, he named her queen of his domain … the six under realms; while he turned his attention towards conquering a new realm … earth … the soon to be seventh under realm, shaped in the image of his daughter.

Once the preparations were finally, and the plan in motion for Trigon to invade earth … he summoned his daughter Raven. Sending her to earth alone, as the herald of darkness to come. However, … she had other plans.

Roster Image ...

Gannameade

RubySlippers

Character you wish to betray: The Joker

Hero, villain or walking the line?: Villain

Genius: Is a brilliant mind an inventor, technology expert, dabbles in the occult arts like alchemy and is a damn snazzy clothing designer and a comedic master.

Master Hypnotist: He can bend the will and implant suggestions using various methods.

Joker Utility Belt: Has a belt of Joker gadgets and technology, mimics Batman's utility belt with some personal flair.

Joker Gas Lapel Flower: Is immune to Joker gas and well this makes people laugh, get a permanent smile and die.

Electric Joy Buzzer: Joy buzzer that can give a stunning or lethal charge worn in the palm of the hand.

Utterly Insane: Is pretty much immune to mind control, telepathy and other powers unless you want to enter his mind.

Crime Lord: Controls many gangs and minor criminals, and the money to match and most criminals are scared to death of him he is crazy.

Harley Bots: Has hidden automated factories to make robots that look like Harley and some quirky goodness and that fawn over Mister J from munchkin size ones to big ones and all have some weaponry. Are his henchwomen to. Some are pretty sophisticated to.

Jokermobile: His version of the Batmobile and just as dangerous with his own touches.

Martial Artist: Has some training in various martial arts and an unorthodox form of combat, no match for Batman for long but is no slouch.

Weaknesses:

Never just wants to kill Batman he wants to do so in a grand way usually some crazy death trap.

History and Background:

Oddly he was a capable comedian and hypnotist with a wife, kids, good life and a genius known for his stage magic and buffoonery. In fact he was well regarded as the Amazing Randell. Then one night he and his family was attacked and the Batman made a good attempt to save them but failed his wife was raped and killed, his two little boys shot and he left for dead tossed into a sewer. After that he lost it Batman was to blame, he spent time at the asylum and he eventually killed his first person and took Harley with him breaking her mind making her more suitable as a replacement wife of sorts. His downward spiral over the years was dramatic and hard. He took over much of the criminal underworld, invented gadgets to counter the Batman and worked at making new plans to end him. His obsession is his greatest weakness likely only one. His hair and the like is permanent no one knows how he did it and gaining more broadness in his plans is looking for allies to work with.

That could be very bad when it happens.

belatris

Quote from: cclayjr on August 27, 2013, 08:57:30 PM
Glad to have you Bel!!!

Thanks!

I wasn't looking, but stumbled across this thread ... and thought, it could use a Raven.

I am thinking about employing more of her new 52 background; which basically has her in more of a villain role to start; as she's playing both Trigon and the Teen Titans against each other.

Likely landing on the side that has the greater need of her.

Gannameade

Nice.  That is impressive.  It would be interesting.  I didn't know the TT are ready here yet.

belatris

Quote from: cclayjr on August 27, 2013, 10:07:40 PM
Nice.  That is impressive.  It would be interesting.  I didn't know the TT are ready here yet.

Wasn't much actually planning to use them, but the concept is to play <hero group> against <villain group>.

I'm likely going to keep with the idea of her being 'queen' of the under-realms for a time period. (if you're up on new 52 TT stuff, you'll know what I'm talking about ... otherwise you can wait till I'm done with the bio :D )

The basic idea is that she's really good at manipulating people, to the point that she manipulated Trigon into letting her go to earth alone.

Gannameade

I do have the gist now.  Not necessarily the TT just the heroes in general.

belatris

Gannameade

Batman4560

Ok I think we have gained enough interest to have an OOC and IC thread. I will be posting some up today.

Batman4560

Sorry this took a bit longer than expected. Here is the OOC thread. The link can also be found on the first page here. I will add all approved characters to the thread soon.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183696.0#new

RubySlippers

I will need to finish Joker and do a writing sample likely the GL engaging the Joker and the Harley Bots get both out of the way.

JDrew Spider

HAHA!

It finally came to me. I will do reincarnate of Morgaine Le fay! I'm going to make her a villain with a cause.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Gannameade

LOL thank you Drew you finally gave me the missing link I was needing mentally.  Behold my villian who can also be my nemesis as Icon.

Black Adam

Black Adam was a slave who was teleported from his prison cell to the Rock of Eternity and granted his powers by the wizardess. Adam then went on to save Khandaq from the Seven Deadly Sins before vanishing.  Adam was imprisoned for being corrupted by the sin of Lust.  He took the her like a moth to a flame and end up becoming more of the ruler he fought against. Of all of his flaws this one is most major for him. Drawings of Black Adam are shown in a historical text, displaying a slightly different look from his previous incarnations.  Dr. Sivana later uses his new-found magic eye inside of some ruins to read a magically hidden hieroglyph that makes the wall explode, releasing Black Adam from his tomb. Adam is then released in this new incarnation, which includes a cape, hood, and a metallic belt instead of a sash. His lightning bolt appears as an opening into his body with magical energy visibly inside of him.

Originally Aman, a Khandaqi boy who was thrust into abuse and slavery long ago.  Aman had an uncle (who helped Aman escape slavery), whose name was Adam. Adam was injured during their escape, and when Aman was chosen by the wizard to be his champion, Aman shared his power with Adam to heal him. Afterwards, although Aman wanted to use his new power to help his people and cure his former slavemasters of their evil souls, Adam only sought vengeance against those who had enslaved them. To this end, when Aman called down the lightning, Adam seemingly killed Aman so that he himself was the sole recipient of the power. However, the details of Aman's "death" are not shown, leaving his fate open to speculation. Black Adam refers to Aman's "sacrifice," and tells Billy that he will go to any lengths to "free this world from those who enslave it.  Even if it is a their ruler.  Mankind is too unready to rule itself.”  He could change back to his human form currently and not die but why become that weakened mortal form when gods are meant to rule!

Powers and abilities

When Charles Scott says the magic word "Shazam", he is transformed into Black Adam and granted the following powers derived from ancient Egyptian gods:

S - for the stamina of Shu
Using Shu's virtually unlimited stamina, Black Adam can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space. His godly metabolism provides him with far greater than human potency in all physical activities. Sustained by the magical energies coursing through his body, Adam is immortal.

H - for the swiftness of Heru
By channeling Heru's supernatural speed, Black Adam can move at sub-light speeds in orbit. In outer space, Black Adam can fly at trans-light speeds, while on Earth he has been depicted running at a maximum Mach 500. He was able to give his speed to the Flash, running at incredible speeds with him.

A - for the strength of Amon
Black Adam has a phenomenal level of super strength, able to easily bend steel, punch through walls, produce powerful shockwaves by claping his hands, and lift massive objects. Adam's strength is generally depicted of being on levels equal to those of Superman and Captain Marvel, though some writers have portrayed his strength as possibly outmatching them.

Z - for the wisdom of Zehuti
Black Adam has instant access to a vast level of scholarly knowledge, which allows him to know multiple languages. The wisdom of Zehuti also provides him with counsel and advice in times of need.

A - for the power of Aton
Aton's power allows Black Adam to fly, fuels the magic lightning bolt that transforms Charles, further enhances Adam's superhuman physical abilities, and provides magical resistance against a massive amount of magic spells and attacks. Adam can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or target. It allows him to travel to the Rock of Eternity, thus allowing interdimensional and time travel.  He has senses learn to channel the electricity through himself as electrical blasts.

M - for the courage of Mehen
This aspect is primarily psychological, and gives Black Adam superhuman amounts of inner strength from which to draw upon in times of hopelessness, and possibly great fighting skills. His strength of mind renders him resistant to telepathy and mind control. In some depictions, the courage of Mehen also provides a degree of his physical invulnerability to harm. He is always supported by an innate and harmonious presence of good will and spiritual strength of perseverance that he never backs down from a challenge. If he were somehow wounded, his godly energies would enable him to recover very rapidly. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause him a physical death. Even then, it is possible for a god of significant power, such as Ra, Anubis and Osiris or for a number of Egyptian gods of equal power working together to revive him.

Additionally, Adam's senses are acutely sharpened, as he claimed to be able to smell Felix Faust's sweat. Black Adam has repeatedly been described as a warrior who had proven himself to be highly skilled even before he was given the power of Shazam.

RubySlippers

JDrew Spider

He's a villain and no problem cclayjy.

Hm...I really like that character,looks like both of ours will be magical.

~~~~~~~

MORGAN LEFAY

Character you wish to betray: Morgaine Le Fay

Hero, villain or walking the line?: Villain- who can walk the line

Flight: Ability to fly at subsonic speeds.

Dimensional Travel: She's able to cross worlds which is how she got to Gotham from Avalon.

Immortality: Though the way she has leaped frog through time would have one think otherwise she is still immortal and though her body had been destroyed she was able to reincarnate into a convenient form.

Maleficence: She is a Mistress of the black arts and with aid of various magical devices she has untapped potential.

Weaknesses:

Mortal Body: Her body is still that of human woman and with magic she would be mortal and vulnerable. Only other magicks can do her harm.

She's looking for her tomb. Once her soul joins with her original form she will be at full power

History and Background:

Morgaine Inwudu of the Elder Folk. Morgaine originated from  a race of magical beings known as the Elder folk. The  Elder folk existed in a time before time  when magick and sorcery ruled the world.  Her origins date all the way back to Atlantis and beyond. Her people crossed the world and eventually settled in the British Isles. It was then known as the time of man. She wasn't alone, Morgaine had two sisters who also studied magick, but where their hearts were warm and kind hers was dark and hungry. In the time when men ruled and magick began to fade she though little of the human race and played with them, much to her sisters disliking, as if they were toys and to her they were. Her games became all consuming when she used her magick to disguise herself as lady in waiting in hopes of ruining the marriage of then King Auther and Guinevere. Her affair with Auther led to her baring him a son she named Mordred. Her sisters told her to take Mordred as well herself to Avalon, but she wouldn't. She believed her son Mordred was destine to rule over man as were all the Elder folk and what better a union than her and Auther on the throne. The King Auther and his wife Guinvere had a son and declared him to be the successor of the throne. That announcement pissed Morgaine to oblivion and when she appeared in the royal court she told Auther he had a son already fitted for the throne. She laid the baby Mordred at his feet and told him to pick him up,claim him as your successor.

King Auther refused and though he did confess to all that  he did have an affair, his son born of his queen was rightfully the heir. He told Morgaine to take her son and leave. She did, but not before stating that she would return and destroy everything he held dear. Morgaine returned with an army to destroy Camelot. She laid waste to the fields and the homes of Auther's courts. Most importantly she took over the castle and with her dark magick forced everyone in the court to carve out their own hearts. She told Auther to surrender and when he did not she slayed his wife right in front of him. She told him he would not die, not before she put a curse on his descendants. His son would go on living, but would suffer as a common vagabond and so would his sons and their sons.  Before she could lay her curse Merlin appeared  and banished her soul from her body to ever wonder in the dark abyss. Her body was encased and entombed in a undisclosed location. Merlin then transported her soul to the magick isle of Avalon and took her son with him. For thousands of year Morgaine withered away without a form, until her sisters appeared and told her she wouldn't have to be alone. They cast a spell to put her soul to sleep until one of Elder folk blood had been born. The sisters knew very well the their would never be such an occurrence because Elder Folk don't need to procreate. However they had forgotten Merlin had taken her son and raised him as his own along with the boy king . For a while the magical gene laid dormant inside his descendants until one day a baby girl was born with the Homo Magi gene-the magick of The Elder Folk. Her name  is Morgan Faye.

Morgaine's sleeping soul was reincarnated into Morgan.

The burning question - Why this character?:

How often do you see people playing a Morgain Le Fay (DC) wise? Besides I thought the reincarnation thing was nice touch. She's real powerful and very seductive, but she's a very ancient soul in a new world and I would to see how I'll make her react.

What do you believe you can bring to the RPG?

A dark and sinister story that reaches far back in time.

Provide a short sample post as your desired character, in three paragraphs or more:

"How DARE he! She growled before slamming her fist down on the wooden table. Her emerald green eyes ignited in flames as she summoned the forces of a darker nature to do her bidding. With a flick of her wrist she shoved the man into the wall, smashing his skull into the stone until it cracked and shattered like glass. Blood dripping down the walls in soft trails she kinetically shoved his lifeless body out the room before setting it on fire. Blue, yet hellish flames engulfed the corpse and devoured the body until nothing but black soot remained where the body had been. It wasn't his fault, she was just really pissed off that he would betray her. HER! Morgana! Morgaine! Morgan! Whatever name these men had given her they knew better than this! She had  to calm herself since this was just a mere bump in the road. Everyone had obstacles to face and this was no different.

Still she couldn't imagine why he would of chosen that weak little maid as his wife. There's nothing more distasteful that to watch a man lie to the world about who he was.  Good ole King Arthur, a righteous king, a kind ruler, a beloved brother to the just. She knew his heart better than anyone in Camelot. She spent many hot and passionate nights mewling like a whore in heat underneath him. Mewling in the very same bed he would bed his wench and if that bitch bore him a son than what of Mordred?! She clawed the steel tablet that laid before her. Morgaine's eyes went to the fire that lit the room. She was in solitude, a place where she could think to herself. "Why are men such foolish creatures...they were better off as slaves." She sighed before sitting down in her hollow chair. "Just breathe....relax." She told herself before looking at the pile of black soot outside her door. Why was it written for the faye to hide and the humans to rule, going about wherever they chose. Did men really think they owned the world. None of them believed in nothing and so thus she believed they were nothing. She also tried to diagnose herself and believed she may be suffering from a broken heart. "Never mind that...I have the perfect solution.."

Morgan had worked so hard on that project and just for those mean girls to trash her hard work like this had her really upset. "OOPS, poor Morgan and your pageant projects." The voice belonged to a Chelsea, a 5'3, blonde with a big mouth. She wasn't the head cheerleader, but she was close enough. "Who the hell told you, you could compete for pageant week, we already decided who we would pick." Morgan hated Chelsea. She hated the way she looked down her nose at her, like she was better than her, all of them made her sick to her stomach. "I suggest you not run this year or any other year" She said putting on a scene while Morgan tried to gather her things in the hallway. "I'm running for Miss HS and there's nothing you can say or do." She didn't know where this strength came from, but suddenly she felt empowered and stood up to Chelsea. "If you don't like, than bleed until you do.." She wasn't sure what caused her to say that, but it felt good though.  Gotham High had these pageants every year and she was tired of the same type of people running and winning. As soon as Morgan said bleed Chelsea's nose began to bleed. First drips and then her nose just poured blood. The crowd gasped and her allies looked awestruck. The blonde screamed for help because her eyes began to bleed out and then her ears....

When the end of the year came Morgan had won the beauty pageant and poor Chelsea...she bled to death. Doctors said she had developed a rare blood disease.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

belatris

Quote from: JDrew Spider on September 01, 2013, 08:19:30 PM
He's a villain and no problem cclayjy.

Hm...I really like that character,looks like both of ours will be magical.

~~~~~~~

MORGAN LEFAY

Character you wish to betray: Morgaine Le Fay

Hero, villain or walking the line?: Villain- who can walk the line

Flight: Ability to fly at subsonic speeds.

Dimensional Travel: She's able to cross worlds which is how she got to Gotham from Avalon.

Immortality: Though the way she has leaped frog through time would have one think otherwise she is still immortal and though her body had been destroyed she was able to reincarnate into a convenient form.

Maleficence: She is a Mistress of the black arts and with aid of various magical devices she has untapped potential.

Weaknesses:

Mortal Body: Her body is still that of human woman and with magic she would be mortal and vulnerable. Only other magicks can do her harm.

She's looking for her tomb. Once her soul joins with her original form she will be at full power

History and Background:

Morgaine Inwudu of the Elder Folk. Morgaine originated from  a race of magical beings known as the Elder folk. The  Elder folk existed in a time before time  when magick and sorcery ruled the world.  Her origins date all the way back to Atlantis and beyond. Her people crossed the world and eventually settled in the British Isles. It was then known as the time of man. She wasn't alone, Morgaine had two sisters who also studied magick, but where their hearts were warm and kind hers was dark and hungry. In the time when men ruled and magick began to fade she though little of the human race and played with them, much to her sisters disliking, as if they were toys and to her they were. Hey ganes became all consuming when she used her magick to disguise herself as lady in waiting in hopes of ruining the marriage of then King Auther and Guinevere. Her affair with Auther led to her baring him a son she name Mordred. Her sisters told her to take Mordred as well herself to Avalon, but she wouldn't. She believed her son Mordred was destine to rule over man as were all the Elder folk and what better a union than her and Auther on the throne. The King Auther and his wife Guinvere had a son and declared him to be the successor of the throne. That announcement pissed Morgaine to oblivion and when she appeared in the royal court she told Auther he had a son already fitted for the throne. She laid the baby Mordred at his feet and told him to pick him up,claim him as your successor.

King Auther refused and though he did confess to all that  he did have an affair, his son born of his queen was rightfully the heir. He told Morgaine to take her son and leave. She did, but not before stating that she would return and destroy everything he held dear away from him. Morgaine returned with an army to destroy Camelot. She laid waste to the fields and the homes of Authers courts. Most importantly she took over the castle and with her dark magick forced everyone in the court to carve out their own hearts. She told Auther to surrender and when he did not she slayed his wife right in front of them. She told him he would not die, not before she put a curse on his descendants. His son would go on living, but would suffer as common vagabond and so would his sons and their sons.  Before she could lay her curse Merlin appeared  and banished her soul from her body to ever wonder in the dark abyss. Her body was encased and entombed in a undisclosed location. Merlin then transported her soul to the magick isle of Avalon and took her son with him. For thousands of year Morgaine withered away without a form, until her sisters appeared and told her she wouldn't have to be alone. They cast a spell to put her soul to sleep until one of Elder folk blood had been born. The sisters knew very well the their would never be such an occurrence because Elder Folk don't need to procreate. However that had forgotten Merlin had taken her son and raised him as her own. For a while the magical gene laid dormant inside his descendants until one day a baby girl was born with the Homo Magi gene-the magick of The Elder Folk. Her name  is Morgan Faye.

Morgaine's sleeping soul was reincarnated into Morgan.

The burning question - Why this character?:

How often do you see people playing a Morgain Le Fay (DC) wise? Besides I thought the reincarnation thing was nice touch. She's real powerful and very seductive, but she's a very ancient soul in a new world and I would to see how I'll make her react.

What do you believe you can bring to the RPG?

A dark and sinister story that reaches far back in time.

Provide a short sample post as your desired character, in three paragraphs or more:

"How DARE he! She growled before slamming her fist down on the wooden table. Her emerald green eyes ignited in flames as she summoned the forces of a darker nature to do her bidding. With a flick of her wrist she shoved the man into the wall, smashing his skull into the stone until it cracked and shattered like glass. Blood dripping down the walls in soft trails she kinetically shoved his lifeless body out the room before setting it on fire. Blue, yet hellish flames engulfed the corpse and devoured the body until nothing but black soot remained where the body had been. It wasn't his fault, she was just really pissed off that he would betray her. HER! Morgana! Morgaine! Morgan! Whatever name these men had given her they knew better than this! She had  to calm herself since this was just a mere bump in the road. Everyone had obstacles to face and this was no different.

Still she couldn't imagine why he would of chosen that weak little maid as his wife. There's nothing more distasteful that to watch a man lie to the world about who he was.  Good ole King Arthur, a righteous king, a kind ruler, a beloved brother to the just. She knew his heart better than anyone in Camelot. She spent many hot and passionate nights mewling like a whore in heat underneath him. Mewling in the very same bed he would bed his wench and if that bitch bore him a son than what of Mordred?! She clawed the steel tablet that laid before her. Morgaine's eyes went to the fire that lit the room. She was in solitude, a place where she could think to herself. "Why are men such foolish creatures...they were better off as slaves." She sighed before sitting down in her hollow chair. "Just breathe....relax." She told herself before looking at the pile of black soot outside her door. Why was it written for the faye to hide and the humans to rule, going about wherever they chose. Did men really think they owned the world. None of them believed in nothing and so thus she believed they were nothing. She also tried to diagnose herself and believed she may be suffering from a broken heart. "Never mind that...I have the perfect solution.."

Morgan had worked so hard on that project and just for those mean girls to trash her hard work like this had her really upset. "OOPS, poor Morgan and your pageant projects." The voice belonged to a Chelsea, a 5'3, blonde with a big mouth. She wasn't the head cheerleader, but she was close enough. "Who the hell told you, you could compete for pageant week, we already decided who we would pick." Morgan hated Chelsea. She hated the way she looked down her nose at her, like she was better than her, all of them made her sick to her stomach. "I suggest you not run this year or any other year" She said putting on a scene while Morgan tried to gather her things in the hallway. "I'm running for Miss HS and there's nothing you can say or do." She didn't know where this strength came from, but suddenly she felt empowered and stood up to Chelsea. "If you don't like, than bleed until you do.." She wasn't sure what caused her to say that, but it felt good though.  Gotham High had these pageants every year and she was tired of the same type of people running and winning. As soon as Morgan said bleed Chelsea's nose began to bleed. First drips and then her nose just poured blood. The crowd gasped and her allies looked awestruck. The blonde screamed for help because her eyes began to bleed out and then her ears....

When the end of the year came Morgan had won the beauty pageant and poor Chelsea...she bled to death. Doctors said she had developed a rare blood disease.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

All I can say is raven may enjoy working for margin la fey ;-)

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies