I hated Uld.
All those effing cinematics were driving me nuts >.> Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Saerra on January 17, 2011, 07:06:11 PM
I hated Uld.
All those effing cinematics were driving me nuts >.> Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I liked the cinematics.:D

Vincent

It was comic gold. from now on, Brann has sean connerey`s voice.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Saerrael

I wanted to quest a little faster then I was forced to. I mean, most of those weren't even skipable. Booo..

Serephino

I've been starting over, and am not a fan of what they did with some of the low level zones.  Darkshore is completely fucked up.  It's hard to find your way around.  Having new quests to do isn't a bad thing, but you would think they would have left at least a few places where you could do your quests without constantly falling into cracks. 

I've only done the human, worgen, and goblin starting zones.  The goblin starting zone is too big, I think.  Right now I just want to see what happens. 

Shjade

Quote from: Serephino on January 17, 2011, 08:34:28 PM
I've been starting over, and am not a fan of what they did with some of the low level zones.  Darkshore is completely fucked up.  It's hard to find your way around.  Having new quests to do isn't a bad thing, but you would think they would have left at least a few places where you could do your quests without constantly falling into cracks. 
To be honest, Darkshore was fucked up before they destroyed the landscape. That was a rough starting zone. That quest to go get the stuff out of the cave full of naga? Ugh. No.

But then, I've never really liked most of the Alliance options for starter zones compared to Horde. Darkshore was a rough ride, Westfall was full of find-this-thing quests that never dropped in a reasonable amount of time, and the dwarf/gnome area was full of dwarves and gnomes! Terrible. Silverpine and the Belf areas just ran more smoothly. (The Barrens, on the other hand, can also go to hell.)

Finally gotten used to how to play an assassination rogue and have moved from learn-this-spec to refine-this-spec mode. Nice to be competitive as dps again after feeling like I wasn't contributing at all on the first few runs.

Oh, yeah, and the Uldum cinematics are a nice idea and I can appreciate Blizz trying to change things up, but they really need an option to skip those things for every cinematic, and to have skipping it still complete the quest (sometimes you HAD to watch it or it wouldn't give quest credit). Sure it's cute and fun the first time around, but the second time you do Uldum? The third time? The fourth? No thanks; I've seen this joke already and it was only lukewarm the first time.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

LunarSage

Westfall is soooooo much better now.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Bayushi

Quote from: Shjade on January 18, 2011, 02:02:28 AMFinally gotten used to how to play an assassination rogue and have moved from learn-this-spec to refine-this-spec mode. Nice to be competitive as dps again after feeling like I wasn't contributing at all on the first few runs.

Not difficult.

Open. Slice and Dice. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or 5 combo points. Envenom. Mutilate until 4 or...

Serephino

Quote from: Shjade on January 18, 2011, 02:02:28 AM
To be honest, Darkshore was fucked up before they destroyed the landscape. That was a rough starting zone. That quest to go get the stuff out of the cave full of naga? Ugh. No.

But then, I've never really liked most of the Alliance options for starter zones compared to Horde. Darkshore was a rough ride, Westfall was full of find-this-thing quests that never dropped in a reasonable amount of time, and the dwarf/gnome area was full of dwarves and gnomes! Terrible. Silverpine and the Belf areas just ran more smoothly. (The Barrens, on the other hand, can also go to hell.)

Finally gotten used to how to play an assassination rogue and have moved from learn-this-spec to refine-this-spec mode. Nice to be competitive as dps again after feeling like I wasn't contributing at all on the first few runs.

Oh, yeah, and the Uldum cinematics are a nice idea and I can appreciate Blizz trying to change things up, but they really need an option to skip those things for every cinematic, and to have skipping it still complete the quest (sometimes you HAD to watch it or it wouldn't give quest credit). Sure it's cute and fun the first time around, but the second time you do Uldum? The third time? The fourth? No thanks; I've seen this joke already and it was only lukewarm the first time.

True, it amazed me how many of those boars in Westfall were running around without livers.  The Darkshore quests weren't too bad if the quests were green.  I had a system of going back and forth between the two areas.

Saerrael

Quote from: Shjade on January 18, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

*is not looking forward to doing that zone on all his alts*

Might just completely skip it on some >.> Not like they all need Ramekhan rep or something.
But, yeah.
/Trade WTB a FFW button. /w me with your price.

Xillen

You just need to do the first few quests until you can buy the tabard. Then just wear it as you work your way through heroics.

Wolfy

Sigh...Gear for a Feral Druid is really sparce. :/

Bayushi

Quote from: Wolfy on January 19, 2011, 02:33:48 AMSigh...Gear for a Feral Druid is really sparce. :/

Same with Rogues.

It's all Plate or cloth. What little is actually leather is caster crap.

LunarSage

Yeah well the Plate that I see drop is always Paladin gear... *is a Warrior*

Me:  "Woo!  Plate with a +whatever to Strength aaaand... +such and such to Intellect.  Damn it".

Saerrael

Quote from: Xillen on January 19, 2011, 01:58:55 AM
You just need to do the first few quests until you can buy the tabard. Then just wear it as you work your way through heroics.

I'm exalted. That's not the point.

Aiden

Justice Point vendor, use it! =D

Not you Saerra, talking to the people talking about feral druid loot.

Saerrael

Bayushi

Quote from: Aiden on January 19, 2011, 06:30:23 PMJustice Point vendor, use it! =D

Not you Saerra, talking to the people talking about feral druid loot.

Need the loot to get into heroics to get the Justice Points.

Sounds like an issue here.

I'm almost at 329 item level required to queue for random heroics. Got real close all of a sudden while farming for Giant Turtle Tongues in Vash'jir. Got a random quest to kill Alliance scuba diver scouts or whatever, and the next to last kill dropped the quest item for the Figurine - Demon Panther Jewelcrafting quest.

180g later, I complete the quest and get myself a nice item level 345 blue trinket:

Aiden

Quote from: Saerra on January 19, 2011, 06:38:40 PM
*grins* I thought not, Aiden.

I'm going nuts...I want to raid, I can't improve my gear anymore in heroics @_@

Time to sell my soul to a guild...>.>

Saerrael

*is going to raid tomorrow*
*beams*

*has no idea what he's raiding...*

*shifts eyes*

Ah.. err.. I updated my DBM.. How bad can it be? *coughs into his hand*

Aiden

I'm jealous!

I hope you wipe more then after a dinner at Jack and the box and taco bell combined....but that joke might not be relevant to your region...

Saerrael

Oh, I'm pretty sure we'll be eating floor most of the time xD
's more to find out if the guild's raiders are ready for it.

And, nope, not relevant, but I do get what you mean.

LunarSage

*Absently wonders what raiding is like*

Saerrael

Quick! Someone link the 'more dots' vid!

...cause I'm too lazy to look it up right now >.>'

LunarSage

Ha!  I've seen that one, heh.

That doesn't exactly make me -want- to raid, though.  *laughs*