Hogwarts and the Lady of the Lake (RP)

Started by OHWceta, June 02, 2013, 04:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nic

Hi,
Would it be okay if I started to join it, or is it a bit to late?
or have you just stopped playing all together now?

would really like to join in, :)
hope your okay,

Zelric Miras

Luvan95

When Giren exclaimed his question, Catriona leaned forward to look out the window as well. "Yeah, beautiful huh?" She answered with a smile. She had known from old photos her mom had how the castle looked, and it was even more beautiful in person.

As the train finally stopped and Zelric suggested that they should go out together, Cat nodded in agreement. She held out her arm, so that Keelin could hop up, and with the other hand she picked up the large bird cage. Then she followed the other out of the compartment and off the train.

On the platform the train crew was beginning to lift off all the luggage, and just as Zelric, Cat loosely tied on the cage onto her trunk, and then left it there. As a somewhat familiar voice sounded over the students, and Giren said his comment, Cat turned her head to notice the large man from their Diagon Alley visit standing a bit from them. She started moving towards him with the others, and soon noticed that it would be easier without the big great horned owl on her arm.

"I'll see you later, bella." She said to Keelin, and with a small push with her arm, the owl lifted over the heads of students and flew off in the direction of the castle.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.