Hogwarts and the Lady of the Lake (RP)

Started by OHWceta, June 02, 2013, 04:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

May 16th 2008 - Field Trip
Giren had found himself staring into the glass Python cage as usual, fortunately for him many of the students in his class were afraid of reptiles so he could avoid being noticed when he wanted to speak to his old friend Rudy. Sadly Rudy was thought to be a girl by many of the Zoo keepers so they often called him Rosanna, Giren eventually renamed his friend and the two often joked about the stupidity of the many passers by.
"I've always found our conversations interesting, see, we both lead incredibly dull lives. I mean, me, dad works all night and I'm stuck indoors, you, you're in this nasty glass cage all day being gawked at by all the little prats who come by." Giren sighed as he looked into the cage of the massive Python in front of him.
"At least the old coot I used to share a cage with died." The Python groaned. "He would not stop mocking me about my name."
"I see, does it ever get...lonely in there though?" Giren asked.
"What about you kid? I never see you around with friends, I for one enjoy the peace and quiet." Rudy stated.
"They're all stupid, prattling on about who's who and what singer is dating what actor, it's annoying really." Giren sighed. At some points he hated being different, but there were also times he thrived in it, to the kids in his class he was wierd, an outcast, but Giren knew he was better than them somehow, even if he clouldn't place exactly how. But deep down he wished that he could have some friends, friends who were smarter than these kids he had somehow been stuck in a class with.
"Um...that man is giving us wierd looks, this might be a good time to end our conversation." Rudy suggested, noticing a slender man in a black coat and a round-brimmed hat.
"Oh, don't mind me, I was enjoying the little talk you were having....I see you're a Parselmouth." Seraph stated."
"A what? and who the heck are you anyways? Some kind of pervert?" Giren asked in a suspicious tone.
"Pardon me, my name is Seraph, I'm a teacher for gifted youngsters like yourself, a Parselmouth is what people like me call those who can speak with snakes."
"Gifted youngsters?" Giren asked.
"I noticed you mention feeling different than your peers, that somehow you feel better...smarter?"
"How did you..?"
"You're a wizard, yes, your mother was quite a good one too I might say....it's a shame your father can't see that." Seraph smirked.
"Just what do you know about my mother!" Giren hissed.
"More than you...sadly. Unfortunately we are short on time, I will meet you in a few months time and we can discuss the matter further, but I'm afraid I must return you to your classmates."
When Giren and Seraph rejoined the group of students the teacher gave him a stern look.
"I'm awfully sorry for hijacking your student ma'am, but you see, he has an outstanding knowledge of reptiles, I'm a biology teacher, and sometimes I tend to get distracted." Seraph gave the teacher a charming smile before giving Giren a letter. Then Seraph departed almost as quickly as he had appeared.
As they boarded the bus to leave the zoo Giren fumbled the letter between his fingers. "A wizard......" he mumbled to himself.

June 3rd 2008 - Accepted
Dear Mr. Morgan,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Due to you late birthday, your term will not begin until 1 September, 2008. We await your response by no later than 31 July, 2008.

Yours Sincerely,

Saren Octavius
Deputy Headmaster

"You will be going no such place! It's a vile and dangerous place, they trained the men who killed your mother!" Giren's father screamed angrily.
"You never cared before, so why start now?" Giren demanded angrily.
"I've always cared....it's just...I can't always be there, you know that! I have to keep this roof over our heads! You're as important to me as your mother....and I don't want you suffering her fate."
"So you'll leave me here in this house alone? I would live in quarters there and you wouldn't even have to worry about me." Giren stated.
"I said no!" Giren's father screamed, knocking over a lamp in the process.
"Fine, I could always just run away then and go anyways!" Giren shouted as he stormed up to his room.
As Giren was crawling out his window, he noticed Seraph approaching his door and ringing the bell. Giren decided to wait by the stairs to hear what was going on.
"Hi, I'm a teacher at Hog-" Giren's father tried to slam the door in Seraph's face but Seraph stopped the door with his foot and shoved the dumbfounded man aside.
"If I REALLY wanted your son dead, I could easily do it, and NOTHING you can do would stop me. If you have ANY regard for your wife's wishes you'd let him go to that school!" Seraph hissed.
"B-but...he's all I have left." Giren's father stammered.
"Then you'd let him go, our war has been over for nearly a decade, he'd be watched by only the best teachers, I promise you that he'll return after the term is up."
"Fine, you both win....but you better not be using some kind of mind trick on me...." Giren's father conceded. Seraph looked at him with a smirk, "Glad I didn't have to."
When Giren's father entered Giren's room he found it empty.
"So kid, ready for your first introduction to wizards?" Seraph asked as he found Giren on the street. "Just step inside." He pointed to a shabby looking blue phone booth. Giren was reluctant to enter but Seraph shoved him in.
A sickening feeling entered Giren's stomach as the phonebooth felt like it was spinning.
"We're here." Seraph stated.
"Where? We're in a phone...booth?" Giren questioned, but as Seraph opened the door Giren realized they were in a completely different place than before. Now they stood in front of an old boarding house.
"We will be staying here temporarily until you have your school equipment, you'll find it quite comfy, there's a few first-years staying here as well with their families, I implore you to introduce yourself."

June 22nd 2008 - Gathering Supplies
At first Giren found Wizards to be odd, almost as if they had been living in the 16th century without knowledge of what had been going on around them. But living with a Muggle father, as he would eventually learn them to be called gave him a distinctly different perspective than his peers. And Giren was glad of this, he always despised the kids in his muggle classes as they bragged about their latest cell phone. He could always turn to Seraph to learn more about Wizards though as time went on Seraph spent increasingly less time at the boarding house. And everytime Giren would ask about his mother, Seraph would find a way to change the subject.
On the morning of Seraph's return there was a taxi waiting outside. "C'mon kid, we need to pick up your school gear, hop in!" Seraph ordered. Giren just followed the man, looking confused as they sped off towards town. "Are you sure we're in the right place? This is a pub..." Giren questioned as the Cab left the two behind.  "No, BEHIND the pub." Seraph stated with a smirk.
Giren was still unsure about this as they made their way to the back alleyway. Stopping near a trash bin, Seraph pressed one of the bricks on the nearby wall which opened up a massive archway revealing an alleyway the likes of which Giren had never seen before. "Welcome to Diagon Alley" Seraph stated with a Grin.
"We'll need to pull out some money at Gringotts to get your stuff." Seraph stated.
"Gringotts? Is that like a bank?" Giren asked.
"Only the best and safest." Seraph replied as he led Giren inside. Again Giren found himself fascinated with his surroundings.
"Quit yer gawkin!" a Goblin growled as Giren almost bumped into him.
"I need to reach the Morgan Vault, formerly under Maria, her son Giren is here to claim it." Seraph stated. The Goblin took a good look at Giren and motioned for one of the others to join them.
"Right this way."
Giren cautiously followed Seraph and the Goblin into the cart. "What's down there?" he asked, noticing a flickering orange light below.
"Rumors say they have drag..." Seraph was interrupted by a stern look from the Goblin. "Vaults, the ones down there belong to highly prestigious wizard families. Heavily guarded, best not go poking your nose where it dont belong."
As they arrived at the vault it was a rather small one, the Goblin used his finger to open the door.
Inside the vault Seraph searched a few bags until he looked at Giren happily. "Aha! just what we need for your school supplies."
"So...you mean to tell me there's Dragons?" Giren whispered as they took the cart back to the exit.
"Lots of em....You'll have to meet Hagrid when you get to Hogwarts, once we leave here, I'll go pick up your books, you go to Ollivanders and get your wand, we'll meet up at Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occassions." Seraph explained.
"And if I get lost?" Giren asked.
"Just look up, there's signs everywhere."
As he made his way to Ollivander's Giren barely dodged a small sparking object as it wizzed by out the door of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, being chased by several young children.
Looking up at the signs Giren finally caught Ollivander's but was so distracted by trying to find his distination that he didn't realize a female exiting the door.
*THUD* He slammed right into her, knocking them both to the ground.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Luvan95

June 19th - Birthday
Cat ran down the stairs as fast as she could, her feet nearly touching the wood before they were on the next step. Soon she was down on the mainfloor of the four floored mansion, and her direction changed to the kitchen, and she didn't stop until she was just around the corner of the doorway. She then took a deep breath and took the last step around into the kitchen.
"Happy Birthday!" three voices cheered at the same time.
Cat's face lighted up and the smile that covered it was the biggest she had ever had. Her mother, her father and their house elf Terrie, was standing besides the table that was set in the kitchen for the family to eat breakfast at, but at the moment the table was covered with presents. Cat walked forward, stopping right by it, and looked directly at one thing. This thing was not a present, no, it was a letter. Cat picked it up, and with another breath, she opened it up, taking out the letter and reading it.

Dear Ms. Merden,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July, 2008.

Yours Sincerely,

Saren Octavius
Headmaster

After Cat had read it, she put it down again, and turned to her parents, who looked smiling back at her.
"I'm going to Hogwarts." she said and her big smiled appeared again.
"Yes you are, sweetie" her mother said and walked up to her and hugged her.

June 22nd - Diagon Alley
The family of three was walking down the street. Diagon Alley was always full of people buying the things they needed, but today many of the people her were younger, gathering supplies for their coming year at Hogwarts. And Catriona was one of them. She had been here many times with her parents, buying all sorts of things, but today was a special day. Today she was getting things just for her.
"Now, we already have enough galleons to buy all these things, so we can start directly" her father said, looking down at the list with needed equipment.
"Why don't go into Ollivander's and get your own wand, sweetie, and we'll meet you later at Madam Malkin's for your robefitting" her mother said, giving her seven galleons and then pointed out the store down the street.
"Okay, see you later" Cat said and started walking towards the wand shop. It was dark and quite in the shop, but Cat wasn't afraid. She walked up to the counter and said with a confident voice: "Hello, Mr. Ollivander. I'm here to buy a wand"
Out from the rows of shelves a man suddenly appeared. An old man, his wide, pale eyes shining like moons through the gloom of the shop.
"Ah, Ms. Merden. Is it finally time now?" he said with a quick smile, and started plucking out some of the boxes in the shelves. After a while he grabbed a few, four to be precise, and took them to the counter where Cat had been waiting patiently.
"I still remember the first time your parents walked in her to buy their first wands. A ceder one for you father and a ebony one for your mother, yes yes, I remember" he told her while he opened the first box and took out a light brown wand from it.
"Try this one" he said and held it out towards Catriona.
Cat took it in her hand, waiting a short moment before she waved it. Nothing happend.
"No, no, not that one" Ollivander quickly said, taking the wand from Cat's hand.
"Hmm... how about this one" He held out another wand, this one was a darker colour and it was thinner than the first one.
Cat took it from him, and when she grabbed it she felt something, a force perhaps, flowing into her from it and a few sparks admitted from the top of the wand. She took a deep breath and smiled at the man in front of her.
"Yes, definitely" he said and smiled back at her. He then took the wand out of her hand and held it up between his fingers.
"Ebony wood with dragon heartstring, 12 ½ inches long, quiet flexible. The wand just for you it seems, Ms. Merden"
He lay the wand back in the box and gave it to the young girl with the words: "That will be seven galleons"
Cat gave him the seven galleons her mother had given her and took the box.
"Thank you sir, and good day" Cat said and turned around, opened the door and walked out. Right into another person.
Cat feel backwards half in through the door again, landing on her back on the floor. She quickly sat up and looked at the person she had walked into. It was a boy, seemingly about the same age as herself, and since he was heading into the wand shop, Cat guess he was a first year as well.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you trying to enter the shop when I opened the door" she apologized, and got up from the floor.
"I guess you're here to get your wand. I have just gotten my wand as well" she said, and with a smile she held up the box.
"Are you starting at Hogwarts as well?" she asked, and looked at the boy, waiting for an answer.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Julles

August, 2003 - The Reunion
Adelaide was just over six years old and she was running through the garden of her families quiet little ranch house. Her parents had been in the kitchen preparing dinner watching their wonderful god-send run around in the farm, playing with all the animals. A kind sole, that is what her parents always called Addy, but she knew she was different. Her family was half magic, but they never let Addy know that, not wanting her to know that she might not be. Running through the tall grass that came up very tall around her, she was running from the horse, playing tag in her mind. Of coarse the horse was just sitting there. Adelaide tripped over a rock and fell down, laughing. Her parents waited for her cries, but only heard laughter so they continued with dinner preparations.

"Give us our child back" Nagendra had said in a dark cold voice standing behind the two foster parents. Both of them whipped around not hearing the intruder come in.

"What are you talking about?" Responded the foster mother.

"Adelaide is our child, appeared, by God, on our doorstep six years ago. Get out, now! Or we will call the police." Said the out of practice wizard foster father stepping in front of his wife.

Quickly Adelaide's real parents laughed, Hadian standing behind his wife waiting for the moment to do what they came to do. Nagendra rolled her eyes, figuring she wasn't going to get anywhere she walked back to her husband and turned around to face them. They quickly performed the killing curse on the two parents. Not really reveling in the feat they looked out the window at their new-found daughter, so many years had already past.

April 7th, 2008 - Happy Acceptance
Adelaide woke up to the wonderful smell of food and laughter in the house. It was 10 o'clock. She had never been able to sleep this late. Sitting up abruptly she was worried she would get in trouble. Jumping out of bed she put on clothes quick and a pair of sandals and ran up the stairs onto the main level of the quaint three story house. The smells were getting stronger and the laughter louder, as she reached the top step she realized it was her birthday and laughed a little to herself. She turned to go back to the house where the kitchen/living room was situated. Taking a breath she walked into the open and was instantly met with happy 'good-mornings birthday girl' and 'finally'. Laughing she walked towards them. Her two seven year old twin siblings, Onyx and Theo, ran up to her smiling and with a big present between them.

"Here, open, open, open, open, open, open, open, open!" They shouted in unison, giggling between themselves, glancing back at the family. Adelaide sat on the couch and pushed the needy twins away, they sat on the ground right in front of her. The whole family giggled, even Tobias, as Adelaide opened to big box to find another box in it. This repeated about seven times until a tiny little box was left at the bottom. Rolling her eyes sarcastically she looked up at them. "Really, you guys?" She asked as she opened the box. There was nothing in it. Disappointed and confused she looked up at her parents, full of confusion. The twins stood up, and her parents simply told her to toss it in the air. Adelaide obeyed with much more confusion than anything before. As the box reached it's top point the whole family said a quick word and landing in Adelaide's hands was a letter. The whole family shouted and gleamed at her as she opened her letter:

Dear Ms. Tanith,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Your term will begin the first of September. We await your response by no later than 31 July, 2008.
Yours Sincerely,

Saren Octavius
Headmaster

Finishing the letter, she jumped from her seat on the couch and ran to her family motioning the twins to come after her. Letter still in hand she ran into their arms. Even the moody, 15 year-old Tobias, came in for the hug. "I finally got my letter, I was so nervous!" Adelaide said, shaking with excitement. "Yes, you did, we were never nervous for a second, honey." Replied her father, Hadian. The twins and the rest of the family congratulated her.

June 22nd - Supplies
The Tanith's were a relatively large family, but they were good at keeping to themselves. Not everybody exactly knew them walking down the street, more knew of them. The whole family was walking down Diagon Alley relatively slowly. They have only taken Adelaide with them once before, so it was still relatively new. And, of coarse, completely different since they were attending for her now. The twins pulled on both her sides. "C'mon, Berry. Let's go to Weasley's!" They were excited for now, they wanted to go play. Nagendra and Hadrian grabbed Theo and Onyx quickly. "So, dear, where do you want to start?" Asked her mother calmly. The twins wouldn't sit still, so Nagendra rolled her eyes and turned to Tobias, for him to take the twins. Instead, he was gone. "I will meet up with you two at Madam Malkin's in... Half an hour?" Nagendra muttered to them before the twins dragged her away.

Her father turned to her and smiled a big fatherly smile. Odd, for they were in public and the family stayed relatively mellow in public. "Why don't you start with a wand, Addy?" Hadian asked smoothly, hand on her shoulder. Adelaide was taken back by how many people were there, but excited at the same time. She nodded quickly, always quiet in newer places. Hadian smiled again, then turned his head to see the twins giving his wife a hard time. He turned back to his daughter and gave her some galleons. "Here. Meet us at Malkin's in half an hour. Don't feel afraid to make friends." He stated calmly, giving her a hug and pointing towards Olivander's. The hug was odd, never displayed in public. Adelaide nodded again and hugged him back. She watched him walk away and then turned toward's the wand shop.

Weaving her way through the crowd quickly she was watching everybody, and listening. It is what she usually did. Staring up at the sign as she got near she bumped a few shoulders, apologized. Walking forward again, she could see the door. Glancing up at the sign again, she tripped over something on the floor. She was known as a klutz, but sheesh. She caught herself pretty well before hitting the floor that hard. She quickly stood up and turned around. Seeing two people, seemingly conversing, she felt embarrassed. "Oh, my!" Adelaide said, relatively quiet. They were her age, and she managed a little smile. "I am so sorry, firstly for tripping over you, and secondly for interrupting the conversation." She said quickly, looking from Gerin to Cat at the second point. Snapping her head back to Giren she asked quickly with a giggle, "but, why were you on the floor?" She held out her hand to help him up, in case she had knocked him down or something or the sort.

Zelric Miras

November 7, 2007: Birthday, unidentified place in Beeka region, Lebanon

"Straighten your stance, nephew!" Zelric received a sharp slap with the tip of the sword on his shoulder, he always forgot and he always got it as a remembrance. He heard steps in the hallway and bowed to his uncle, lowering his sword and sheathing it. Both were dull, but solid. Arcturus smiled and returned the bow before looking at the doors open. Zelric pranced towards the door into his fathers arm, who lifted him into a hug. "You came!" Zelric smiled widely and laughed, beaming at his mother who was just behind his father with a box.

"Of course, we wouldn't miss your birthday! Your aunt sent you her best wishes, she is a bit busy, but she will come by tonight with her present. Come here, open ours." His mother placed the box on the floor and watched Zelric approach the box and open it carefully, the was a letter inside along with a cauldron filled with jars and vials with different items in them. Zelric's eyes widened looking at the cauldron and looked at his parents in disbelief. "Open the letter Zelric..." His father said, unable to hold back a wide smile.

Dear Mr. Miras,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Your term will begin the first of September. We await your response by no later than 31 July, 2008.
Yours Sincerely,

Saren Octavius
Headmaster

Arcturus interrupted Zelric before he could speak. "It is a tradition in my family to forge a sword with each boy when they get their letter to Hogwarts. You are not of my blood, yet your father is my brother. Since you don't like the heat of the furnace, I took the liberty of doing this for you." Arcturus handed his nephew a small dagger with silver and green inlaids of an eagle, the Miras' crest. "Never wield it against a friend, never unsheathe it unless you need to use it. One more thing. I know you like my falcon, so Mine thought you should have one too." A white falcon flew in the window with a much smaller black one beside her, both stood on perches near the wall. Zelric just stared awestruck before standing to hug his parents and his uncle in time. "Do we really have to have the party here? This place scares me..." He muttered to his uncle who shook his head. "Your aunt doesn't like it either, we'll have it back at our house in London. She's getting everything ready, but it is a surprise, so don't say a thing." Arcturus winked at Zelric and both laughed.

April 7th, 2008: Diagon Alley

Zelric was smiling as he walked, an odd sight perhaps. Nozomi, his falcon, stood in his shoulder, his uncle had given him an arm guard to wear under his clothes. Arcturus' Yume also stood on his owner shoulder, neither usually carried them like that, but the Leaky Cauldron wasn't too keen on having them both loose so they'd rather take them than caging them.

He walked with his uncle down the Diagon Alley, his father had gone to take care of some business so Arcturus walked with him today, he would also leave tomorrow when Rigel, Zelric's father, returned. "You don't need potion ingredients or a cauldron, here, strike those out." Arcturus handed Zelric a marker which he took and blacked out the list items. "What's next?" Zelric looked at the list and pointed at Ollivander's just down the road. "A wand" He talked with a low tone, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of people in the streets. Arcturus smiled at his nephew reaction, he was shy with others and lively at home. Hopefully meeting others in Hogwarts would help him open up. There were a few children at Ollivander's door. "Good day, buying for Hogwarts?" Arcturus was the one who spoke, Zelric stopped a step behind and to the right of him and smiled slightly at the scene.

Both wore robes, Arcturus' were black with a green lining in the hems while Zelric wore a deep blue robe with red lining. A white and a blue shirt peeked under each of their robes, respectively. The right arm and soulder looks slightly bulkier due to the leather guard underneath it.

(Nozomi is a black male about as large as Zelric's head, Yume is a white fem considerably larger than Arcturus head)

OHWceta

"Yes, I am starting Hogwarts, what do you know about it? My father refuses to tell me and Seraph's been too busy." Giren replied, brushing off his clothing. Anyone nearby familiar with Seraph would have known he was a rather popular teacher at Hogwarts, taking over as Potions master when Horace Slughorn retired shortly after the Second Wizarding War.

Giren had just started to get up when another body came tripping over him.
"This just isn't my day" Giren mumbled, declining the offer for help and getting up himself.
"I was getting lost when I looked up, and WHAM, I accidentally ran into....." Giren paused, realizing he forgot to get any names from the people he just met. "I'm Giren, by the way."

Giren had just finished brushing himself off when a few more wizards walked up. (Zelric and Arcturus)
"So is everyone here going to Hogwarts?" Giren looked around and suddenly felt odd with everyone else dressed like wizards while he still looked distinctly muggle.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

Julles

Adelaide tried to push out a smile as she looked at Giren, waiting for an answer. When he got up without taking her offer for help, she was a little put-off. Pushing the feelings aside she listened to what he was saying. Hearing him stumble upon names she laughed a little. Adelaide wasn't an overly outgoing person, she was a pretty good wizard, but when it came to people skills she wasn't the best in the world. Finally, it registered that she should probably shout out her name. "Hello, Giren. I'm Adelaide Tanith. I don't think it's anybody's day really, so far." She said with a little perkier tone with a small giggle at the end of the last sentence.

Right after she was done she noticed two more wizards come up to where the three were already standing. Hearing the older of the wizards speak she nodded a little. Being a lot more shy than just a second ago. Looking beyond the older wizard she saw Zelric standing behind him and smiled a little at the boy who had just walked up. She noticed she seemed to be kind of staring and quickly she brought her eyes down and away from staring. She thought about introducing herself to the new pair, but decided against it, figuring the other two would say something first.

Luvan95

Cat listened to the boys answer, while she got up and was just about to say something when another person tripped over the boy. She looked at the boy and the girl that was now on the ground, and she held back a smile when the boy complained about it not being his day.

As her then told the short story of what happend and then stopped where her name would have come in, Cat remembered she hadn't introduces herself.
She let the boy, named Giren, say his name first, and then the girl, named Adelaide, introduce herself as well.

"My name is Catriona Merden, but you can just call me Cat" she said and smiled towards the other kids. Just as she had said that, a man, obviously a wizard, and a boy stopped before them. The man greeted them, and then Giren asked if everyone was going to Hogwarts. Cat who was used to talking to people she didn't know, answered "It seems that way." and then smiled at all the people around her.

"Well, then we will be classmates all of us" she mentioned and looked around all the faces again. Everyone looked like they were from wizarding families, judge by their clothing, all except the boy she had run into to. But he had mentioned Seraph, on of the teachers at Hogwarts, so Catriona was unsure of how much he knew about the wizard world.

"Is it your first time in Diagon Alley?" she asked, her words and gaze directed mostly towards Giren, seeing as how the boy looked a little more, lost maybe, than the other.
On's/Off's

Zelric Miras

Arcturus nodded when Giren asked if all where going to Hogwarts. He moved his arm to Zelric shoulder and motioned for Nozomi to move over. "You two go find some pigeons. I'll call for you later. Make sure you don't get anything with a letter..." He saw both falcons off and shifted his focus back to his nephew. He decided to introduce himself since his nephew wouldn't start talking otherwise. "I'm Arcturus Fihel, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He took a step to the side, clearing the way between Zelric and the other children, and gave a welcoming smile, hopefully he could remain silent and Zelric would open up.

Zelric noticed his uncle's gesture and looked up when he mentioned Seraph, he had heard about someone with that name in Hogwarts as a teacher, but preferred not too be too inquisitive at the moment. He followed Nozomi's flight for a brief moment, he'd rather that he stayed on his shoulder. It made him a bit more confident, but he respected his uncle's decisions. Zelric looked at the others and managed a shy smile. "I'm Zelric Miras, pleased to meet you...Giren, Cat and... Adelaide." He had to think a couple of seconds for Adelaide's name, if he saw her frequently he'd have to come up with a nickname or something. "It is my first time here, yes, and I'm going to Hogwarts too." He took a step forward, a bit hesitantly, so he would hear them well.

He considered Giren's question for a moment and looked at Seraph, just a glance and then back at the black haired boy. "My uncle and parents went to Hogwarts, and I someone named Seraph is a teacher there, I think. Might be a coincidence." He looked at his uncle for confirmation and got a simple nod as a reply. The information was a bit superfluous but he had a knack for giving out such facts when bored or nervous. Zelric knew there was a potion's teacher named Seraph from what he had asked his family about the place and was looking forwards to his class.

He moved his hand to the arm where Nozomi had been, the leather was bit uncomfortable under his robes since he wasn't used to it. But his mother had insisted that he had to wear it underneath, like his uncle. He still thought it impractical since his robes would eventually get a hole or two. He was the type to let others lead the conversation, at least those he didn't knew well, so he remained silent waiting for the rest to say something.

Julles

Adelaide studied the group of kids as they talking went on. Watching as the adults talked, she watched all of them closely. All the people involved in the little road block seemed to know a lot of Hogwarts, and teachers. Gerin seemed the oddest dressed, but he had mentioned Seraph. So, Adelaide figured everyone in the circle was from well rounded group of wizarding family's. As Cat had been the one to talk to Arcturus when he spoke. All she did was simply nod, not much a talker, unless she needed to be. As Cat mentioned they would all be classmates, Adelaide smiled a little and nodded, trying to look happy about that situation.

Her green eyes shifted to Zelric, she noticed that he had watched his falcon fly away, found that odd but appreciated it. She watched him smile and introduce himself. Noticing the pause before her name, she understood. It was a long name, and unlike Cat, she hadn't given a nickname. She had many many nicknames, that is why she usually let people decide her nicknames for themselves. In her own family alone they all used a total of three different nicknames. She looked back at the other two, and then heard him speak, bringing her eyes back to him as he stepped closer to the group. Adelaide hadn't verbally answered Giren's question, she just nodded. She figured it was obvious she was going to Howarts, so she felt no need to elaborate on that point.

Her eyes went to Cat as she spoke, but she didn't seem to be addressing the whole group necessarily. She looked to Giren, looking for his answer. But, she felt she was intruding a little on their conversation so she turned her attention to Zelric. She offered a kind welcoming smile, and then opened her mouth as if to talk. That was when she realized she didn't know what to say. "My parents went to Hogwarts also, I don't know any of the teachers. And you can call me... Uh, Addy." She responded, more directed to Zelric, but open to all as they were all standing there. She hated giving people a nickname to call her, liking leaving that to them. But, as they didn't really know her, they could always change it later if they wanted. Her eyes bounced from Zelric, to Giren, to Cat until she heard an answer from someone.

OHWceta

"Yeah, first time here...that,s kinda how we all ran into each other...." Giren stated a bit embarassed. He couldn't help but stare at Zelric,s falconn, a bit jealous. He wished he had a cool pet like that, but every pet he had always escaped. He guessed wild snakes didnt like being kept as pets, since they never talked to him the way Rudy did at the zoo.
"So my guardian teaches potions? Wait, potions is a class?" Giren now looked completely confused but also a bit pleasantly surprised.

"So....um....this isn't like regular school then..." Giren stated, not knowing if wizards were familiar with muggle school or not.

Luvan95

Cat listened intresting when all the other kids talked. The brown haired boy, Zelric, had parents that had went to Hogwarts, as Cat had expected, from his obvious wizarding way to dress, and from the falcons both him and the man with him, Cat guessed it was his uncle or father, had on their shoulders, before the man sent them away. The girl, Adelaide, also had wizarding parents.

But the black haired boy, Giren, looked a little more confused as he asked about potions.

"Well, I imagine it's not the regular to muggles, but in the wizarding community all schools have some teaching of the potion subject." Cat said and smiled warmly at Giren. "I think you will find it very intresting"

She looked around the crowd, taking in the appearances of everyone, making sure to remember them when they got to the train in a few days, so that they maybe could sit together.

"I'm more intrested in transfiguration as a subject though. And flying of course." Cat said, and she wasn't lying. She loved to fly, ever since her parents had gotten her a broom when she was three. She was pretty good for a elven year old, and she was a little bummed out that first years couldn't be part of the quidditch teams, but she knew that the rules was there for a reason.
On's/Off's

Zelric Miras

Arcturus' face kept a less broad, but still sincere smile. Zelric seemed to be getting along well with the others. At least he was talking instead of remaining silent. Perhaps the excitement of being close to going to Hogwarts had lightened his mood.

Zelric nodded at the nickname that Adelaide gave herself, perhaps he could think of another nickname later if he felt like it. Addy would do just fine for his memory at the time being. "Addy, then." He confirmed and looked towards Giren and Cat who were talking about the subjects they would take. By now it was clear that the boy had grown up in a muggle house and he was okay with it. His parents were pureblooded and while they had some pride in that, they had taught him that every being had to prove itself useful and worthy, regardless of their upbringing and background. "To each their merit and worth as earned..." Or something like that was what his father said.

"My parents are potion masters, and I'm trying to learn at home but they won't let me near the cauldrons. I'm looking forward to potion's class." He was proud of his parent's work but tried not to brag too much about it, his mother said it was rude and a bad ice breaker. He considered briefly what Cat had said about muggle schools and nodded, he had attended one for almost a year. "I think the subjects are more interesting in Hogwarts than in any muggle school, at least from what I've been told. And I don't saw any mathematics book in the list they sent...Oh! Flying, I would love to. My father says he wants me to learn at Hogwarts before buying me a broom or letting me near my uncle's carpets. I'd love to be able to fly next to Nozomi." He looked upwards for a glance of his falcon, but it didn't seem to be nearby.

He had had no experience with flying tools yet, but he would make up for the lost time in the next vacations, if he convinced them. And if he didn't cause any serious problems that year.

Julles

Adelaide was standing still as her eyes flicked between the three other students and then to the crowds moving by. Suddenly she realized they were in front of the door of the old wand shop, and figured that they would need to move along soon. Although, it was nice chatting to new people, and nobody seemed to mind the little road block they were creating. Flashing her eyes back to the group as they talked on. Giving a smile and nod to Cat's words, and then focusing in on the others words as they spoke. It was surprising how much more they all seemed know. She was from a noble wizarding family, but she never tried studying up on people, and her family kind of kept to themselves. On the other hand, she had an older brother in the school already, and he talked a bit about teachers and such, so she knew a few names.

The talk of class subjects floated around and she got excited, and almost giggled at Giren's question of muggle schools. She remembered going to one way back when she was little, faintly. Shrugging it off she nodded to the other comment's about Hogwarts being different... and better. "I wanted to try out potions and transfiguration, but I'm most excited about spells and incarnations myself." Her voice was happy, and excited as she spoke about what she was looking forward to. Her face had lit up a bit speaking about spells and such, her family used them all the time at home and she was getting good at a few basic ones, she couldn't wait to tone in her skills at Hogwarts and really unleash her potential. Nobody really knew her family unless they were very knowledgeable about the wizarding world, and even then it would be impressive. Her whole family were spell and incarnation masters, and her bother was following suit as well as herself. It was in her blood, she couldn't help it.

She noticed Zelric look up into the sky as if looking for something, she then realized that Nozomi was his falcon, and that was what he was searching for. "That's a cool name, and a nifty pet, if I might say so myself." Her eyes had drifted to sky as if looking for him as well, but quickly fell back on the small group. The words about flying had sparked interest, but she had only dabbled in it. It was fun though, and she enjoyed it, something she would definitely have to get into at school maybe. Maybe. "I do enjoy a nice flight once and a while, it is something I am looking forward to getting better at when school starts, that's for sure." Her voice was a little more stable and easier to understand as she spoke more now. A little more chatty than she expected herself to be, but she didn't mind. The other kids seemed friendlier enough and she found it easy to talk to them as they all stood and chatted to each other. She wondered if she would see them again down the road or not, almost hoping she would.

OHWceta

Quote"I'm more intrested in transfiguration as a subject though. And flying of course." Cat said, and she wasn't lying. She loved to fly, ever since her parents had gotten her a broom when she was three.
Giren's eyes widened. "You mean we really learn how to fly?! On...like...broomsticks?" The broomstick idea seemed funny to him since it was a common stereotype among what he now knew to be Muggles.

Giren suddenly realized too, that they were blocking the way to the wand store. "We might want to get out if the walkway.....and maybe get our wands." Giren suggested, realizing he still had to meet Seraph at the robe store.
Giren entered first.
"I was wondering when you would come in" Olivander stated with a kind smile.
Giren looked confused at first, wondering how Olivander was expecting them. But then he remembered Olivander must have just seen them outside the window.
There were 4 wands on the counter. "take your pick, give it a flick and swish so wr can see if it chose you pr not." Olivander told the students.
"Choose us? Wands are wooden sticks, they're not alive are they?" Giren askef.
"More alive than you think, wands are smart enough to know a good wizard? And are likely smarter thsn a few wizards i've met" Olivander stated with a chuckle.

Luvan95

Catriona smiled as both Zelric and Adelaide reacted positively to the mentioning of flying, but Cat knew that most kids did.

As Giren's supprised questions came, Cat just smiled and nodded. "Yes, it's one of the most usual ways of travelling in the Wizarding world. And there is this really awesome sport as well, called Quidditch, that has all of the players flying." her voice was very excited as she spoke, and you could her how much she loved it.

When Giren's words about their position was uttered, Cat looked around, and saw that it was true, they were very much blocking the way into the shop.
"I could wait for you if you want to?" she offered, as she followed the boy in trough the door again, holding it open for the other two kids, and after they had stepped in, she followed. She was holding herself in the background of the store as Mr. Ollivander began to speak with Giren.
On's/Off's

Zelric Miras

((I hadn't noticed it was my turn ^^;    Zelric's wand is Phoenix Feather, Bendy, 10 inches, Elder))

Zelric looked at Adelaide with a slight smile when she mentioned that she was looking forward to potions. "We could work together in potions then, perhaps. My father said that houses are usually mixed up in classes. Or maybe we end up in the same house, or who knows." He shrugged as he directed the last couple of phrases to the group in general and also noticed they were blocking the entrance to the shop, when Giren said it. He was still somewhat nervous about talking, but he was feeling more comfortable with them.

Zelric smiled when Adelaide mentioned Nozomi, he was proud about his pet. "Nozomi means hope, it is Japanese. My uncle is good with names and he helped me with it. Perhaps he will let himself be seen when he returns..." He would have preferred to still have it with him, but he could see his uncle's idea was for good.

The boy followed the group into the store and waited for Giren to choose his wand before trying one himself. He was eager as any to get his, but he could wait. He hoped that his would have some interesting wood and core, he didn't knew what they were made with at Ollivander's, but he had heard about both fancy and dull cores. He wanted his to be fancy, not that it really mattered...But he wanted it to be. Dragon or phoenix would be nice, something powerful.

Julles

Adelaide smiled as she heard Giren's wonderment about broomsticks and the way to travel in the new world to him. Adelaide had realized that he was new to this world quickly, but the little questions and curiosity he was showing was both amusing and an annoying tick every few seconds. Overall she found his questions to be comical, and she was glad Cat was answering his question. Turning her head towards Zelric she listened to his words and smiled a little and she nodded to agree with him. It would be nice to know someone as she went into a class or two, she wasn't exactly the most outgoing person and she was well aware of that fact, so she welcomed the company to one of her favorite classes. Her eyes didn't move from Zelric as he continued his answer to her questions, it was interesting, his falcon's name. Adelaide's family had meaning behind every name for some reason or another, so she appreciated the meaning behind his falcon's name. "Well, that is very nice. I hope we do have a class together." Adelaide answered quietly as they all started filing into the wand shop.

She had noticed the face of their position earlier, and was happy that they were moving inside now, as she really did want to get her wand. She filed in behind the other children and gave a quick nod in thanks to Cat who had held the door for the rest of them to enter. Adelaide stood quietly as the man talked and Giren stepped forward to get his wand. This was something that she was looking forward to, she couldn't wait as her favorite things were spells and incarnations and then inner workings of how they operated. Magic in general was amazing to her, but these were the few favorite things to her and she was almost bouncing in excitement at this point. Standing a little ahead of Cat but behind the other two boys, she patiently waited her turn and wondered why she had been nice and let them all go first. Shaking the though off of her mind she stood patiently and waited as she looked on, her hands together in front of her as she waited.

OHWceta

Giren picked up the 10inch wand to his left.
"Ah...I see you like the Elder one, Powerful wood, channels magic well and very hard to come by, few of them were made after the fall of Gellert Grindelwald. One of the Deathly Hollows was an Elder Wand in fact." Ollivander stated.
"Deathly Hollows?" Giren asked.
"It is a classic story, if you are not familiar with it, then look it up in the Library or buy it with your schoolbooks, this one might not be so legendary but it's still quite potent, especially with a phoenix feather core. Now wave it a little, let's see if it likes you." Ollivander replied
Giren waved the wand and sparks shot from the tip, knocking it out of his hand, the wand landed against Zelric's shoe and produced a peaceful white light from the tip. "My my, that one has spunk, try another one." Ollivander insisted to Giren. "You can pick one as well." Ollivander motioned towards Adelaide. There were 3 wands on the counter with Giren only picking one, so she had the other 2 to pick from.
"That one is Holly, also a phoenix feather." Ollivander stated, "I see you're fond of phoenix."
"Um..." Giren was a bit confused, he really didn't know what Ollivander meant by core, and he had never in fact seen a phoenix, he was still getting used to the fact they even existed at all.
Giren waved it and this time a spark flew into one of the shelves, knocking several boxes over. "Um..so.."
"Don't worry about it, this happens often when a wand decides to be tempermental." Ollivander halted Giren's appology. "Maybe we should try a different core..."  Ollivander brushed through the wands on the floor until he found one with Unicorn hair and another with Dragon Heartstring.
Giren took a look at the Unicorn Hair wand first. "Red Oak, an excellent choice for dueling, though I hope your wits are quick about you." Ollivander explained.
Giren waved the wand which made a sputtering sound followed by a loud fart-like noise.
"Dear me....that one wont work for you at all...." Ollivader handed Giren another wand, this time with a Dragon Heartstring core.
"Hawthorne, a good wand for those seeking guidance, and you seem to have a lot of questions in your mind."

As Giren waved the wand it burst into flames. Giren gasped and dropped the wand and Ollivander uttered a spell which caused water to spout from his own wand to put out the fire. "This....is troubling, wand fires are not a good sign my boy.." Ollivander stated.
"Why's that?" Giren asked. "Am I still getting a wand?"
Ollivander gave Giren a stern look. "You don't believe, do you?"
"We've had this happen in a few wizards...mostly with long exposure to the muggle world, they lose their ability to percieve magic."
"But I got a letter to Hogwarts." Giren replied.
"Indeed...I don't generally like giving these to students...but it might just work..." Ollivander handed Giren a dark colored wand, it was particularly long compaired to the others Giren had tried but not overly bulky. "It's Black Palm with Dryad hair, very useful in dream magic and capturing the mind. Generally Dryad hairs are hard to control and uncooperative, but many wise and talented wizards used them."
Giren picked up the wand and it flashed a bright white light the lit the entire room, almost everyone had to cover their eyes.

----Vision----
Giren could see his hand covered in blood, his wand lying next to the body of a faceless girl.
"Get up and face me!" a male voice shouted.
Giren stumbled for the wand, catching his reflection in the blood on the ground, only it wasn't his face, it was a skull covered in blood. The Skull's mouth opened and a snake lunged towards him out of the reflection.
----End Vision----

Giren looked around at everyone a bit stunned, everyone else would have thought he was just excited from finding a working wand, nobody would hear about this particular vision.
Ollivander seemed particularly pleased. "It likes you!" he exclaimed.
Giren put his money on the table and rejoined Cat who already had her wand.

Luvan95

Catriona smiled towards Adelaide as she nodded her thanks for holding up the door. When everyone was inside she let the door fall shut, and then stood in the background of the shop, waiting for the other to make their choices.
She heard Mr. Ollivander talk about the wands, and she heard the mentioning of the Deathly Hallows, which she knew about from the storybook her mother used to read to her at night before she fell asleep. Giren didn't seem to know about them, and that wasn't much of a suprise to Cat, since he hadn't know about some of the other to herself obvious things. But her parents had explained to her that muggles and most muggleborns didn't know of the Wizarding world, and that the muggleborn witches and wizards needed to have some things explained or shown to them, for them to understand.

"This is an important thing to do, as to help the muggleborns intergrate into our society, so that they can be welcomed as equals and to be educated in the right way, instead of the dumb ways the muggles try with".
Cat listened to her father, focused on understanding the things he explained to her.
"Always be nice to the muggleborns, they are just as much wizards and witches as you are, my dear Cat"
"I will father!" Cat promised with a smile on her lips.
"That's my little girl" her father said and lifted his daughter to his arms.

Cat smiled at the memory, and then concentrated on watching the others choose their wands.
By the looks of it, Giren seemed to have a little trouble with finding his, but Ollivander sounded like he did have a solution to give. Cat watched curiously as the wandmaker handed a darker and longer wand than the others to Giren.

Suddenly a bright light pierced the shop, and by reaction she lifted one hand to cover her eyes, but the light still was to bright, so she closed her eyes all together, until it disappeared.
As Cat blinking looked towards Giren, he was looking around the room, maybe a bit confused, and he then paid for the wand and walked over to her.

"Wow, that was quite the bonding!" she exclaimed and smiled towards the boy.
"My ebony, dragon heartstring wand just gave a few sparks and a warm feeling as it choose me." she told him, and lifted the box in her hand a little.
"But you got a special one. That's really cool. You will probably go all wise and powerful" the last words was a joke, and Cat smiled at Giren to show it.
On's/Off's

Zelric Miras

Cat moved to the back, by what she had said earlier it seemed that she had her wand already. Zelric waited patiently for his turn, and watched amused as Giren tried wands. Or the wands tried him perhaps...Either way it didn't seem to be working so far. He saw the wand fly from Giren's hand and close to his shoe, he stared at it with interest, the way it shone softly. He was about to pick it up and return it to the counter when Giren's wand gave out some sparks and then the next one gave a fart. He chuckled amused, while hoping that didn't meant the unicorn hair had died...He had hear they were delicate.

Zelric had to avert his eyes when one of the wands shone brightly in a green hue, it seemed to be a success in Ollivander's opinion. He wondered about the core his uncle had told him about some rare woods and cores, since his wand was made in Japan and not by Ollivander. "Congratulations on findig yours." He smiled at Giren and remembered the wand on the ground. He picked it up and felt a soft welcoming warmth instantly. The white light remained on the tip for a few seconds before a small white flame danced happily of the tip and disappeared. He looked at it amused and then at Ollivander's. "Can this be mine?" He said before biting his tongue, it was the wand who chose the mage and not the other way around.

"It did fly towards you and seems to fit perfectly. It is your wand now, Phoenix core and Elder wood, 10 inches, bendy. It is a wood fit for great mages and great things, yet it will only remain with a mage that fits that proves worthy. And as you have seen, phoenix feathers tend to be independent thinkers." Zelric listened to Ollivander and frowned slightly, he hoped to be good enough... No, he knew he would. He'd study hard and practice, make himself 'worthy'. He just feel comfortable with the wand.

Julles

Adelaide watched in amusement as the wands were tried out and Giren and Zelric found their wands. Giren's experience was quit amusing. She hadn't moved and she hadn't wanted to move as he went through the wands. A small grin stayed on her face as he found the different wands, and each had their own reactions to his touch. It was interesting the reactions he was getting, and hoped that she would have an easier time. Watching as the last wand went in flames she jumped a little, but too noticeably and watched the old wand maker put the fire out easily. There it was... the use of magic. She loved it, and she couldn't get enough of it. She enjoyed learning spells and incantations, any wand work really, and couldn't wait to start taking classes. Classes in general, really. Adelaide liked the idea of going to school and learning about the world she really enjoyed. She had found herself lost in her mind again when Giren had picked up a certain wand and a bright light filled the room. Naturally she brought her hand up to shield her eyes for the moment the light was in the room. It brought her nearly blind before it went away, and she blinked a few times as if trying to regain her ability to see. As she did she saw him pay for his wand and then walk back to where Cat was standing, a little behind where she was.

Assuming Giren had liked that wand and the feel she looked his way with a little smile as he walked past her, "Congratulations. Looks like you found a strong bond with that one." Her voice was a little quiet as she noticed Zelric had picked up the wand that had flown towards him. Watching it in his hands she saw the reaction of the wand to him and his reaction to it. She grinned at his question and looked to Ollivander as he answered him. She nodded slightly as if agreeing, it did gravitate towards him. A little nervous about making her wand choosing process longer she saw she was the only one left to pick out a wand, so she cleared her throat and walked up to the counter. There were a few wands, all the ones that had passed through Giren's hands before, so she was a little nervous. She looked at the old wand-maker, a strong look in her eyes but a cautious one. He gave her a little nod and she picked one up. She gave it a little flick as her hand rested on the end, but nothing happened. "Well, that's not it. Try another one... Here." He said gently and handed her a darker one, a little longer, seemingly fragile. She took it from him and swished it quickly. As she did a stream came from the tip and flew into the shelves behind the wand-maker, causing a few things to fall down. Shaking her head she placed it down as well, "I don't think that one likes me very much."

Pausing she looked at the old man as he disappeared holding a finger up, motioning for her to hang on a moment. When he was gone she looked over her shoulder and shrugged at the others. She felt bad for making them wait, so she hoped her next wand would be the right one. Looking back as he walked out she noticed he had three new boxes of wands for her. "Here, I think these might suit you well, Ms.Tanith." He proceeded to open the boxes and step back a little. Analyzing eyes went over them, but a particularly different one caught her eyes. It wasn't as smooth and normal as the rest he brought out just now. Instead it was... different. Grinning she picked it up with a firm hand. As she did a warmth filled her hand, and she knew this was the right one. It was perfect in her hand. Giving it a little swish a warm color of orange danced out and spread across the room in a light manner, almost dancing for a moment. Smiling that she had found her want she looked at Ollivander. "Cypress. Interesting. Very interesting. That's a bold wand you have there, miss. With a Runespoor Fang core. Don't mistreat the wand, it should bond to you closely over time." An odd tone was in his voice, but Adelaide didn't notice as she was looking at her wand. She smiled at him and handed him the appropriate coins.

As he took the coins he eyed the girl and the wand and then gave a warm smile to all of them. Adelaide didn't want to put the wand away, she wanted to carry it around in the open and sport it like a new car. She knew that would be wrong though and put it in the box like the rest of them. A few spells were whizzing through her head, and she desperately wanted to assure she could do them. She knew she could, but she wasn't too sure about trying them here and now. Turning around she looked at the other three, and held up her box slightly. "Alright... I'm set. Thanks for waiting, guys." She paused, her voice was more lively now than it had been before. "We should move and let other people find their wands. We sure do make a good road block though." She said with a little chuckle as she headed towards the group again. She opened the door and looked back, holding it open for them. She wasn't sure where they were all headed, but she liked the fact that their little group seemed to get along pretty well so far.

OHWceta

Leaky Cauldron----
Seraph noticed Giren and the others talking as he left the book store so he took a brief stop by the Leaky Cauldron.
"Ah..Maxim....I thought you died....1,400 years ago......" Seraph stated with mild surprise.
"It's amazing what a good nap can do, you look well yourself." Maxim stated with a smirk.
"So what's the order up to these days? seeing as your leader is dead." Seraph said with a hint of anger.
"You thought I was dead too, but here I am....it's just taking her a bit longer, see, unlike me she doesn't have a body, thanks to your little friend." Maxim sneered.
"I told you I was neutral, I was always one of the greys and you know that." Seraph responded, clenching his fist.
"Now now, no need to get testy, I see you've been to Gringotts, you didn't try and take anything of mine by chance did you?" Maxim asked.
"Hogwarts business, you see, I'm actually respectable now." Seraph retorted with a smirk.
"Ah...so nobody told you then..." Maxim replied.
"Told me what?" Seraph asked.
"The ring....it found someone, we're not sure who, but they're in this very alley right now." Maxim stated.
"How can you be sure?" Seraph asked.
"It tried to break out of its vault....." Maxim replied.
"Can it do that?" Seraph asked.
"It tried, but unfortunately it needs help from a particular wizard." Maxim stated.
"And you think I might have found him?" Seraph asked.
"Judging by your confusion I realize that you haven't, don't worry, we'll get him soon." Maxim stated with a smirk before leaving.
"I guess I should go see if the kids are ready." Seraph muttered to himself before walking towards the robe store.

Diagon Alley----
Quote"Congratulations on findig yours." He smiled at Giren and remembered the wand on the ground.
"Thanks" Giren replied with a smile, I think that one likes you. Giren looked towards the ground before joining Cat as the others got thier wands.

Quoteshe looked his way with a little smile as he walked past her, "Congratulations. Looks like you found a strong bond with that one." Her voice was a little quiet as she noticed Zelric had picked up the wand that had flown towards him.
"I'm just glad it didn't try to set me on fire." Giren joked.

Quote"But you got a special one. That's really cool. You will probably go all wise and powerful" the last words was a joke, and Cat smiled at Giren to show it.
"I dont know about wise or powerful, but right now I feel like I could do just about anything!" Giren exclaimed looking at Cat, the energy he felt from the bond he now shared with his wand causing him to forget all about the haunting vision that came to him.

QuoteTurning around she looked at the other three, and held up her box slightly. "Alright... I'm set. Thanks for waiting, guys." She paused, her voice was more lively now than it had been before. "We should move and let other people find their wands. We sure do make a good road block though." She said with a little chuckle as she headed towards the group again.
"Darn, I was supposed to meet Seraph at the robe store! I hope he's not mad!" Giren exclaimed, "....umm...where exactly is the robe store?"  (Unaware there's 3 in Diagon Alley)

Luvan95

Catriona smiled at Giren's words.
"Yeah, I know, you get quite the feeling of success, don't you" she said and then looked over at the other two kids.
She watched as first Zelric had picked up the wand that a flown towards him, and then as Adelaide picked hers out as well, hers a little rare too.

When the two came over, and Adelaide mentioned them acting as roadblock again, and then Giren exclaimed his meeting with Seraph at "the robe store" she smiled once again at the boy's ignorance.

"Well, you see Giren.. there are quite a few stores that sells robes here in Diagon Alley. You have the Secondhand robe shop, Twilfitt and Tatting's and then Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. So you need to know with shop Professor Seraph meant." she looked at him while she explained it, and hoped he had been told the location.

"Madam Malkin's is were I'm gonna meet up with my parents by the way." she added also.
On's/Off's

Zelric Miras

Zelric nodded in acknowledgement to Giren's thanks and looked at Adelaide while she got her wand. Runespoor Fang seemed like quite a rare ingredient for a core, it was quite difficult getting it as an ingredient for potions as it was, and expensive. Either way, he was glad that all of them had their wand now and as as Adelaide said the storefront was a tad small for more people to come in while they were there.

He heard Giren's remark about meeting with Seraph and glanced outside, his uncle wasn't visible from the window but he knew he should be around. He wouldn't leave him alone like that without a notice. So far he had always shown up when he needed him to. So he wasn't worried about being alone. And he could fend for himself quite well...He was lost in his musings and was almost left behind by the others when they left the store and went back to the Alley. "So which store is it? If you don't know...Madame Malkin's is the one I've heard more about so maybe it is there..." Zelric shrugged and looked around for Arcturus and glanced upwards, but he say neither his uncle or their pets. Maybe they were hunting around or something...Or just perched somewhere. He too should head there to get a robe for himself.

Julles

Adelaide watched as they all seemed to file out after her, surprised, but then quickly realized that of course they would be following her out they did have to move on to shop for other things as well. As Zelric was the last on she let the door close waving to the old shop owner a little and then moving out of the way of the door. The Tanith's were a proper family, and they raised their children well. Turning out respectful, knowledgeable, peaceful and lively children for the most part. The twins were a little rambunctious, but then again most 7 year old children were. Grinning a the thought of her enthusiastic young sibling she quickly snapped back the group at hand with a little bit of the smile still left. She wondered if anyone had noticed her odd smiling, but she didn't care. It was her family, a family she had lost so many years with. Of course she didn't know everything about the family, but she knew enough. The feel of the box in her hand was making her excited as she looked from student to student in front of her in the little circle they had formed. Looking at Giren a little surprised by the thought of someone knowing so little about the world was a little absurd to her, but then again she wasn't exactly an expert on Diagon Ally either, so she smiled kindly towards his question about being multiple robe shops.

Listening to Cat's explanation she smiled and nodded as she was taking in the information herself. When it came to wizarding world, she was smart when it came to spells and such, and some history. Within her family, she was one of the smarter ones, her older brother being more of a jock-like guy, and the twins just being completely outgoing, and her parents were always calm and collective. Her eyes wandered as she looked around the crowd and saw the twins and her mother. Quickly she wondered where her father was, but figured he was doing something else important. Watching them move through the crowd she knew where they were going. The twins having some sort of fun that was keeping them busy in their hands as they weaved through the crowd. Looking back at the group she nodded, "I am going to Malkin's as well, feature that." She smiled at Cat and Giren as she knew they were going there as well, at least she figured that is where Giren was supposed to head to. A confused and questioning look came over her face as she looked to Zelric realizing he hadn't said anything about going to a robe store himself. "Are you heading to Malkin's then? Or other exciting places?" Her voice was lively and more attractive than before as she seemed to be getting more comfortable, her normal constant small smile upon her face as she watched and listened for an answer as he seemed to be looking for something.