On the Run (super-powers, UN, LF M or F)

Started by Marlow, April 26, 2011, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlow

The Chrysler Commission is a top-secret government agency responsible for controlling the secret metahuman population of the United States of America. Formed by and reportable directly to the President of the United States in 1969, shortly after the Event, the Commission operates out of the Chrysler Building in New York and has jurisdictional authority over all other executive departments and agencies of the United States when dealing with metahuman incidents.

In order to keep its existence from leaking out, the Commission maintains agents buried within every possible agency or organization that logically would come in to contact with metahumans. They operate the most hidden agents within the Central Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the head of each is a member of the Commission, sitting on the Board of Directors along with the President of the United States (who is Chairman).

To the metahuman population, if you’re quiet, remain on the periphery, and aren’t higher than a Class 4 Meta, the Chrysler Commission is an unfortunate fact of life. To those rebellious spirits who can’t live a quiet life in rural Kansas or are gifted with meta abilities that are classified as ‘dangerous’, then the Commission is the enemy.

We start out the thread as two youths (range from 17-20) captured by the Commission and held at one of their ‘Meta-communes’. Simple story is, we break out and are on the run from the Commission before meeting up with the ‘Free Meta Nation’, a group of resistance fighters, terrorists, and rebels.

The two characters will be a man and a woman, but who plays who is purely based on personal preference.

Let me know if this interests you/gives you a few ideas you’d like to try!

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Reia

This sounds incredibly interesting and I'd definitely love to talk more about it.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]