Tarot readings by Kiss and Twilight

Started by Shadow's Kiss, July 31, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: James on August 02, 2008, 06:05:31 PM
Thank you, Kiss. Very interesting.

*chases after*
you are quite welcome. I do hope it helped though :(
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

James

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 02, 2008, 06:10:24 PM
you are quite welcome. I do hope it helped though :(

It did. It's a big decision.  ::)

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on August 02, 2008, 06:06:50 PM
*runs off to an uphill trail, in the mud and rain* Chase me there! :P

You just wait. xD

Shadow's Kiss

I don't want to seem anal or anything, but mind taking your running around off this thread, it is for tarot, and i would love to keep it on topic

-sighs at her own words and feels hurt for saying them-

Sorry, but thanks

~spaz.
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Jeramiahh

*ponders* About a year from now, I'll have the choice of accepting a job, here in my hometown, or taking a job elsewhere in the country. Which, ultimately, will be the better choice? For my happiness, for my financial success, etc.

Use Jerry as my name.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Shadow's Kiss

Jeramiahh

No. But I don't give my real name. Jerry's what I've gone by for long enough, I'm about to start answering to it.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Shadow's Kiss

I go by spaz, so its good enough. if its apart of who you are personally, then its fine. Give me a few.

i have three piles right middle and left

then pick one number 1-10

Jeramiahh

The only way to decide; a d6 and a d10.

middle pile, 1.

Shadow's Kiss

ok, give me a moment to shuffle and read them ^^

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Jeramiahh on August 03, 2008, 12:10:20 AM
*ponders* About a year from now, I'll have the choice of accepting a job, here in my hometown, or taking a job elsewhere in the country. Which, ultimately, will be the better choice? For my happiness, for my financial success, etc.

Use Jerry as my name.

Well, either way you would get money. and go abroad

Mathim

Can I say for the record that my reading seems a bit inaccurate? It said apparently I've met this person recently-I haven't met anyone new recently, whether male or female.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Shadow's Kiss

There is thousands of people you see every day. You dont' have to talk to them to know them, or meet them. They are just there, you don't have to say 'how are you" to meet them. You and her was in the same room, in either the store of some kind or a job, hell even on the same side walk that you looked up and went "Hey, she looks nice"

I am sorry we can't give you a full name, nor address nor, anything along those lines. We may be able to read tarot but DAMN, going in depth is hard, when its not face to face. It is like, trying to find a girlfriend over the net, only to find out its male, or a girl that you didn't think was her, in the real beginnning, the idea is changed when you find her, or meet her for the first time. Think of it like a blind date. But, damn come on?! We are doing as best as we can here, with out much more then those vague questions.

Mathim

Well you weren't specific about what 'meeting' someone entailed. If it's someone I saw but didn't make eye contact with, I wouldn't have known to assume they were a possibility.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

NickFrenzy

All my life, I've been cheated on by women. It has left me a broken man. I know I'm young, but already my heart feels as if it can't take anymore.

My question to you is simple this: Will I ever find someone I can call my partner, my companion, my love?

You can use my name as Nick.
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Mathim on August 04, 2008, 11:51:31 AM
Well you weren't specific about what 'meeting' someone entailed. If it's someone I saw but didn't make eye contact with, I wouldn't have known to assume they were a possibility.
Again, read my words that I have written. Did i say Eye contact?

Edited out inappropriate derogatory term.
-Bliss

Mathim

That was uncalled for in its harshness. I was explaining that I had always carried a different definition of meeting someone than you explained. Hence why I questioned it initially. I don't even need to know someone's name for it to count as meeting, is what I was getting at. So it could be anybody since I see tons of people as I bike past them, even if it's very fleeting.

Shadow's Kiss

Quote from: Mathim on August 05, 2008, 02:47:38 PM
That was uncalled for in its harshness. I was explaining that I had always carried a different definition of meeting someone than you explained. Hence why I questioned it initially. I don't even need to know someone's name for it to count as meeting, is what I was getting at. So it could be anybody since I see tons of people as I bike past them, even if it's very fleeting.
Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 03, 2008, 05:24:07 PM
There is thousands of people you see every day. You dont' have to talk to them to know them, or meet them. They are just there, you don't have to say 'how are you" to meet them. You and her was in the same room, in either the store of some kind or a job, hell even on the same side walk that you looked up and went "Hey, she looks nice"

I am sorry we can't give you a full name, nor address nor, anything along those lines. We may be able to read tarot but DAMN, going in depth is hard, when its not face to face. It is like, trying to find a girlfriend over the net, only to find out its male, or a girl that you didn't think was her, in the real beginnning, the idea is changed when you find her, or meet her for the first time. Think of it like a blind date. But, damn come on?! We are doing as best as we can here, with out much more then those vague questions.

I implore you to read it again.

Mathim

Quote from: Shadow's Kiss on August 05, 2008, 02:55:36 PM
I implore you to read it again.

I did. It still doesn't say I need to speak to or look them in the face, which has always been my definition of 'meeting' someone. That means it's a possibility of thousands of people, when I had at first thought it was zero because I hadn't formally introduced myself or spoken to anyone new recently. So I apologize for saying my reading was inaccurate if that's the case, but it could have been made a little more clear that meeting someone was considered something extremely impersonal. So I'm not even going to ask anything else.

Shadow's Kiss

Maybe your question has to be more clearer in to what you wish for. I read waht you ask, no more then that, unless asked to go deeper. I asked if you was gay, because mY MOTHER is and I used to like being with women and I didn't want you to think that you are just subjected to women and if I put in that "your male mate" in the subject of my post, and be completely wrong about that. Happened once before, so hence my question

Latronia Twilight

Quote from: NickFrenzy on August 05, 2008, 04:34:45 AM
All my life, I've been cheated on by women. It has left me a broken man. I know I'm young, but already my heart feels as if it can't take anymore.

My question to you is simple this: Will I ever find someone I can call my partner, my companion, my love?

You can use my name as Nick.

Nick I shall do your reading. Pick a number from 1-3
You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

NickFrenzy

"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Latronia Twilight

Quote from: NickFrenzy on August 05, 2008, 06:26:40 PM
I pick the number 3.

*sighs lightly while looking the three cards over.*...

You have receaved...the Page of Pentacles...and within this situation he is telling you it is best to study and go on with knowlege for it is better t be careful and cautions, and have the back round knowlegde to make decisions...from what you have said I see you have leared..you have suffered and there for are forced to learn your lesson or become hurt again and again....

So he is telling you to calm yourself....and watch.  Be aware of everything.

Next would be the two of wands....yet it is reversed.

The two of wands alone represent change, patience and focus of your intent..yet since it is upside down it represents you going back to square one.

You are useing your knowlegde and yet negatively. Your takeing steps back and becomeing unmotavated in finding a true mate.

The two of wands reversed suggests that no movements are being made towards the goal you seek.  A lack od follow-through or harmony might be takeing place, but in any event, your venture will have many delays and frustrations.

A suggestion with this card is to ether start over entirely, stop and regroup, or change the way your going about finding your partner comepletely.

The last card is that of 3 of pentacles...and again it is reversed.

When this card is reversed it can mean you can't do a good job at what you wish because you don't have the proper tools...it can also mean that what your trying to go about is not trully safe....

*sighs* I know it is confusing and I am sorry. I shall try to clear it up.

I think this means you should stop searching.  It goes with the terms of "trying to hard" you must stop and go back to regroup yourself. Get composed.  How do you expect to find that of what you trully need if your throwing up defenses. Defences created by those of falsehood because you were hurt in the past.

You have to take time for you and you alone....before I can tell you if your mate shall come...

You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

NickFrenzy

I suppose that's why I wanted this trip to San Francisco so badly. *sighs* My future with women looks bleak.
ONs & OFFs
A&A

The Dark Raven

I'll bite.  Me for practice.  General or specific I don't mind.  Whoever decides to read me, PM me for my name and if you want a specific question I will give one there.  I do not mind if the reading goes here for all to see, but the question is a bit personal if we go that route :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.