The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Started by Yukina, March 18, 2014, 05:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Just wondering if anyone was a fan of this wonderfully twisted cartoon, and if so, what is your favorite episode?

Inkidu

I liked it when it was on. Grim was my favorite character. :3

My favorite episode is a tie between the Chocolate Sailor or the one where Billy was afraid of clowns.

Any of the Nigel Planter ones are gold too.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Yukina

There were so many great episodes. :) Though if I had to pick, It would be a tie between "Keeper of the Reaper" (Fred FredBurger's debut episode) and "Wishbones" (the one with the wishing skull). My favorite character would probably be Mandy.

LadyLucy

Haha.  I used to love that show. My favorite character was always Mandy. And I can't remember a specific episode but I know I always liked the ones with that giant spider that was like a child to Billy only he hated it...

Yukina

Quote from: LadyLucy on March 18, 2014, 10:21:17 PM
Haha.  I used to love that show. My favorite character was always Mandy. And I can't remember a specific episode but I know I always liked the ones with that giant spider that was like a child to Billy only he hated it...

Poor Jeff the spider. All he wanted was his arachnophobic father's acceptance.

LadyLucy

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 18, 2014, 10:24:57 PM
Poor Jeff the spider. All he wanted was his arachnophobic father's acceptance.

Yes! Jeff! That was it. I loved Jeff. After Mandy he was probably my favorite.

Yukina

Quote from: LadyLucy on March 18, 2014, 10:27:35 PM
Yes! Jeff! That was it. I loved Jeff. After Mandy he was probably my favorite.

*nods* Mandy's creepy nature is what makes her great.

Zekromnomnom

Does anyone know if it's still on Netflix? I always meant to watch it, but I was playing video games way too much when I noticed it on there.

I love the episode where Eris (however you spell it) is trying to get Billy to use the apple of discord but he keeps getting sidetracked, like he has to go "let the dogs out" and at one point, he's riding her like a pony.

JayNighte

I loved that show. I've seen pretty much every episode. THat and the Discworld series make me think that Death can be a very cool guy.

Florence

This was a great show! The creator is doing a new series, though its a bit different.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/745014573/dead-meat

I almost thought it wouldn't get funded, and its a shame that it just BARELY made it, but all the same, it means new stuff from his brilliant mind, so I can't wait!
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.