What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Quote from: Paradox on July 29, 2008, 06:56:24 PM
Pants.

You're drinking pants?  erm? I mean I've had on heard of edible underwear before but liquid pants?

I'm drinking a Coke Zero right now, but its about to replaced by a Bud Select.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

Bah. If pants were potable, I'd imbibe them every night. Seeing as science hasn't blessed us with such a breakthrough yet, I'm drinking a Sprite Zero. I decided to give up alcohol for a while.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Psi

Johnny Walker..  Green Label

Paradox

Black Coffee....with some weird vanilla bean flavor in it. This is why I abhor anyone but me handling the task of brewing the coffee. They always through some outlandish blend into the filter. Not everyone likes flavored coffee, damnit. Do us all a favor and add the flavor to your own cup after you brew the pot instead of subjecting the rest of us to your 'refined' style of coffee. /endgrumble

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Coffee. With espresso in it.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

Fancy Lala

I'm drinking good old Dr. Pepper, gotta love it hehe mew *purrs softly at the taste of DP* X3
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

WyldRanger

Maeven

Quote from: Maeven on July 29, 2008, 07:01:18 PM
You're drinking pants?  erm? I mean I've had on heard of edible underwear before but liquid pants?

I'm drinking a Coke Zero right now, but its about to replaced by a

Bud Select.

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

I was actually going to say pants until I noticed Maeven's quote. Damn her, always stealing my thunder.

I'm not drinking anything. Unnnh, how you like me now.

Jefepato

Muff Diver

SoBe, "Black and Blueberry Brew." Yummy juice on a hot night.
My special kink list!

MusicNeverDies

Water. Noting like the basics.

dart

I am drinking milk.... and vanilla coke...

>:( what cant I drink two things at once? they are in separate glasses you know. >:(

Bliss

No worries dart!

(I've had milk and cola in the SAME glass. I don't recommend it.)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ignaddio

Ever had horse piss? It's one part beer, one part milk.

I'm drinking Dr. Pepper. And taking it slow.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Psi

A nice Cab Sav right now...   But only a mouthful left in the glass :(

Bliss

Medium hazelnut iced coffee with milk and sugar.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

A coke zero, but in about 6 minutes... I'm making a margarita with Patron Silver.

What else do you do with a brewing hurricane in the neighborhood?

The Cardinal Rule

Cecilia

Espresso--two fresh shots...mmmm...

Kalen