News:

Main Menu

ARK: Survival Evolved

Started by Dray, January 04, 2016, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

This is my new video game obsession and addiction.  I was wondering how many other people of E play this game (and if you play on the PC which is what I play it on).

For those of you that don't know ARK is a game of surviving on an Island full of dinosaurs and other creatures/beasts.  You have to eat and keep hydrated and protect yourself from the wild.  You can craft weapons and armor or gather materials to build yourself a nice home/base.  You can even tame the dinosaurs/creatures and most of them you can ride as mounts.  It's a game with a lot of content and it keeps on growing and developing.  It's not even in it's full release stage yet but there is so much you can already do.

I have put many hours into an official server but it has been getting somewhat dull.  I have been thinking about starting a RP server and would love to invite members of E to join it.

HeadmasterFelix

I play Ark! Survival game plus dinosaurs? What's not to love? My computer doesn't handle it super well so I haven't been playing on servers, just solo. It would be awesome to have a small server to play on.