News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"Yes, Daddy."

Started by MagicalPen, January 17, 2008, 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Daddy’s Slut Productions
(Either Incest or Step-Daughter)

Marks wife recently left him, running off with a coworker, leaving Mark and their teenaged daughter to fend for themselves. Mark, depressed, has turned to alcohol to drown out his feelings. Little does he know, but his daughter has always loved him, always wanted to sleep with him, always wanted to be the only woman in his life. She would do ANYTHING for him knowing that it would make him happy. Now that mommy has gone, she has that opportunity, especially when Daddy gets drunk one night.

This game, the way I see it, has a longevity to it. This first ‘night’ is just the starting point and opens up the door for several things to happen. As their relationship develops, it will turn into a Master/Slave type of relationship, and Mark will push things to the limit, with group/gang bangs, filming, etc and other such type things.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Cayenne

Incest isn't high on my list, I could probably do it, though I wonder how long I could keep it up for..*Ponder*
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

MagicalPen

This idea is still open if anyone is interested. *fingers crossed*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mistiq