twins (seeking 1 m and 2 f) (re-do)

Started by azzmeister89, November 19, 2012, 06:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Awesome. Now that its all sorted we just need to decide how the whole switching situation is going to work, how often the switches happen and when they switch, any idea's ladies?

JadenMystic

We've been talking via PM on some of this. ;)

And about the bust sizes being different....I have a set of female identical twins I've known since 1997. The only differences in them is a cup size and a few birthmarks. I'm not a guy, but I don't think a slight cup size difference between the two girls is such a big deal. If I need to change it, I will. I'm just making a comment as to why I did what I did. That's all. :)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Keaton

-nods- Makes sense, I don't think a slight bust size differebce would be a big enough discrepancy to distinguish between the twins. Especially if their chests are fairly good size. :P

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

azzmeister89

Well i'm not an expert in bust size but isnt going from a C cup to a D cup quite a big difference?

JadenMystic

Not really. One is slightly bigger than the other. Its not like it went from a C to an F cup. Lol.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Keaton

azzmeister89

Haha fair enough, anyway any idea's on how you want the switching system to work?

JadenMystic

Not fully secure on that yet. They'd have to talk about doing a switch and see if they'd do it first, then the two would have to talk about when, where, and how to do the switch so the guys wouldn't know. We're still working out the details on this. :)

azzmeister89

Well let me know when you girls have made your minds and i'll get the rp set up

JadenMystic

So far  we've discussed a little background with the twins. Waiting for reply on the other stuff. I think her char being more in the arts, would be the one to come up with the idea of switching. Mine, I see having the ideas of how and when to do it. :) And, we have to let the girls have fun with their actual boyfriend before the switch..... :)

Keaton

azzmeister89

Sounds great, also just to see if everyone agree's i'm thinkng for the end of the story the characters get involved in a foursome, obviously, unless both you girls are into it, the girls wont touch each other and the guys wont touch each other either but it can be a big sex session with the girls swapping partners every few minutes or something

Keaton

JadenMystic

Sexy Firefly

I'm in!!! Yeah sorry guys! My replies will be pretty slow being thanksgiving and all lots of family time! But We can get the rp started a lot should happen before the switch takes place anyway!!! And Azz...Stop jumping the gun ha ha the switch should be a surprise to you guys so our inner workings probably will not be broadcasted, just some minor stuff so you are not totally in the dark!

JadenMystic

We love you guys! Let us have some fun. Lol :)

azzmeister89

Hehe i'm not saying i want all the details, just let me know when you have decided so that i can set the game up and yes jaden, this should be great fun

Keaton

JadenMystic

I say go ahead and set the game up. We have to have fun with our char's actual boyfriends before we attempt the switching and all. :-)

azzmeister89

Sounds good. Give me an hour or two

JadenMystic

No problem hun. Also have to remember that Sexy Firefly said her postings would be slow the next few days because of the holidays and family and all that jazz.

azzmeister89

Thats fine, we'll get everyone to post once before we let the story kick in so everyone can take as much time as they need

azzmeister89

JadenMystic

Where's the link? It didn't show for me...

azzmeister89