F for M ⧸ s ᴜ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ʟ ⧸ ʜ ᴏ ʀ ʀ ᴏ ʀ / ᴄ ᴏ ʀ ʀ ᴜ ᴘ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

Started by aetherbyss, April 29, 2023, 10:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetherbyss

Welcome. I am aetherbyss (or aether, or byss), a 25 year old female with prior roleplaying experience. I love story-centric roleplays with smut, descriptive prose and dark themes. I prefer the submissive female role alongside a dominant (and deviously villainous) male. I also always roleplay supernatural and historical genres; slice of life bores me. In real life, I like to play video games, read manga, and cook.

My writing requirements are one paragraph absolute minimum and third person only.

Referring to kinks and other themes, I like a sense of danger and suspense where the female's fear is frequently provoked. I roleplay women with instincts and brains, and I love to see them slowly corrupted, devoured, and rendered powerless with seduction, mind games, bondage, and manhandling. Even smaller gestures such as leaning in close, a finger lifting her chin, pinning her down, and whispering in her ear, will go a long way. Dubious consent is very welcome, and romance (if any) will always be of the dark, twisted kind. My no-no kinks are death, mind control, mutilation, toliet play, zoophilia, etc.

I am very biased in favour of the supernatural genre, i.e. vampires, demons, yōkai, and so on. I do like historical periods and worldbuilding as well, depending on my mood and the story.

Some of my plot cravings . . .

▪︎ (1) A female {human/angel} is transported into a nightmarish world of {vampires/demons/yōkai} who wish to devour her in more ways than one.

▪︎ (2) A novitiate (nun in training) yet to say her vows arrives at an abbey to begin her isolation, but she enters the chapel to find a bloodbath. A vampire has infiltrated the abbey and slaughtered the nuns for sport. It decides not to kill her, instead finding her fear and his corruption of her much more entertaining.

▪︎ (3) In present day London, there is a secret nightclub which only allows {vampires/demons/yōkai} and their subdued prey. The door is supposed to be invisible and inaccessible to humans, but even so, she curiously wanders in unaware of the peril. The proprietor senses her and is intrigued. How did she enter? Is she human? Or perhaps something more delectable?

▪︎ (4) She didn’t wish to become a vampire. She refuses to consume blood and relies instead on a synthetic, which keeps her weak and barely functioning. He's attempted to sire vampires from humans in the past, but his blood is too potent and always kills them in the process... until her. Someone procured his blood and changed her without his knowledge. She escaped from those responsible, but she will not escape from him.

I am open to other plots, but similar ones to the above and in line with my preferences only please. Also, I only roleplay via PM. I do not have Discord.