Horrible Idea. Portal. There will be cake.

Started by Prefect Mos, February 08, 2009, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

I have a slight idea revolving around Portal. It would be the love story of a girl. And her inattiment companion cube / lover .. IE.. the erotic story of a girl and the voice in her head.

Also. The cake is a lie.

Sue Awoke, It was the second day in that hell hole.  She was looking for that dammed computer, and to be honest she could do with a spot of that cake.  She was really starting to get hungry and was sure that the water that she had found the other day would probably make her sick before long. She had the aperture gun Witch would have been great had this place not been designed specifically as a maze to get out of using it. How many times did she  almost break her legs. Hell she should have.. but those dammed scientists did something to her legs. If she ever got a hold of them.. whoever they were. It cant just be this Gladys figure.. is she even real. Is she a computer or what.

"Morning Subject" the crackling digital voice came over... more through ..  all over and inside at the same time "I have for you today a gift.. It's your companion cube to keep you entertained and to have something to talk to. Rember There will be cake once your done. "

Sue looked at the cube.. metal.. aluminum, a pink heart painted on the side. the cube hand soft and sharp edges,, and a few designs of ridges on it. It didn't say anything. It was just a cube. But she figured she would need it for some puzzle ... then part way through the day she found a body of another test subject. Inside her head.. not the same sound Gladys made came "Go ahead sue. You need it.. there wouldn't be a burial for him anyway.. not with that computer gone mad"  it was a strong male voice.. not synthesized at all.. and it reminded sue of her father, in a close loving way.. made her feel oddly safe... but what was it.

Caity

Prefect Mos

I could give you some.. but it is of coarse for the fact that the cake is a lie. you probably don't want a cake made out of lies. Perhaps a brownie of misdirection ..

Caity

Prefect Mos

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Transgirlenstein

Oh death please..no wait cake! I meant cake!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Prefect Mos

Phobetor

So my choices are or death?

>.> No really...where's the cake?...
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Prefect Mos

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Prefect Mos

I love how zero of the conversation is about the actual RP idea.. as poor as it is.. I still realy like the idea of playing the imaginary voice of an inatimate object in a psedo love story.

Aysleen

Sorry  :(

I'm not familiar with the 'Portal' theme, and can't quite wrap my head around the idea, but I do apologize for the slight derail.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Prefect Mos

Nadir

I've only ever played the browser-based version of the game, but I am so very intrigued... 

Prefect Mos

Its much more a story about a Woman whos put into a stressful situation and starts halucinating that an inanimate object is alive and her friend... I would play the voice in her head.

Nadir

*is torn*

I'm really bad at resisting temptation. But I'm really interested in playing this.

*coy grin* I'll play if you do the intro?

Caity

Don't mistake my trite conversation as disinterest.  I'm actually interested in the story idea and would like to hear more. 

And I was first, dammit.  :P

Prefect Mos

Well the Basic Idea is your stuck in a scientific experiment managed by a computer with no one else around. No one other then a companion cube.. witch is basically a metal box with a picture of a heart on the side... I wouldn't actually be playing the cube.. but instead the computer. as well as the voice in your head.. and possibly physical hallucinations . so this would be realy solo.. one person played by two.

Caity

Prefect Mos

Im thinking this one realy has to be Play by post... you have to think about each post. and react to it in an odd way since its.. only one person

Caity

Prefect Mos

ohhh yeah sure, i should be back this afternoon

Nadir

Bah! Foiled! *shakes fist at Caity*

I don't mind, really. I'll read along - it's bound to be fun. *grins*

Callys

I agree this looks really interesting. Until, of course, the Computer makes her incinerate her Companion Cube. It took me like 10 minutes to actually do it and then I bought a plushie one offline to make up for it :P