Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Before I work up a profile for a monster, is there room for more? Also, would a biomechanical monster be a go? Picture kind of a robotic exterior/exoskeleton and an internal biomass that is exposed when parts of the exoskeleton draw back. With the biomass exposed he could form cock(s), different forms of tentacles, et al.

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

AndyZ

Definitely still room for more, but more girls and more monsters.  Further, I have no objection to biomechanical monsters, but we may want to see how some of the girls feel about it.

I've made up a thread specifically for character sheets.  Please repost them onto there once you've been approved https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.0  That way we'll have an easier time finding stuff.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

fireflights

Alright then, I thought up a girl haha

Name: Victoria Everly Smith

Appearance:

Year abducted: 1845

Personality: Victoria (Tori) is a soft spoken girl who cares for others and has always been there for others no matter the need. She is sweet and kind, tender and loving.

Current Clothing: She was abducted on her wedding day, before she could walk down the isle so she was wearing a white wedding gown, given that the tentacle monsters hadn't been very kind to her clothing it is tattered and torn a bit but you could still tell what it used to be.

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):

Oviposition: I don't mind this one at all.

Pregnancy: Sure

Copious amounts of cum: Sure again lol

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: I can handle them, don't really have a preference on it though.

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

I should note that she hasn't been molested yet, so her clothing wouldn't be torn up too much, but maybe they were rough on her when she brought her on board.

Victoria Everly Smith - Approved
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

fireflights

Yeah thats what I was thinking, lol and what I was going to put in her first post haha

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

My goodness that was hard to get my post in and make it fit with the correct moment in time lol but I think I did it hehe

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

Biles

Name: Jessie-anne Rieza
Appearance: (see pic below. Keep in mind that she's supposed to be actually well endowed despite what the pic shows.)
Year abducted: 2008
Personality:
Don't let her sweet innocence fool you. She's more of a tomboy and has martial arts and combat training to boot too. Her extensive training in a military academy has made her tough, but still some of her feminism will show up now and then. Unfortunately, her prospect to become a ranger was cut short when she became abducted. Even with the military toughness, she's vulnerable when her private parts are exposed.

Current Clothing:

Sexual preferences:
Other futas like herself or a female. As far as males are concerned, she willing to peg a cross-dressing trap. She won't do manly guys. In terms of fetish from a player's point of view: No anal sex, unless she's pegging a trap but that's it, no rimjob or chilly dogs. No scat either or anything that belongs in the toilet. Partial nudity, I don't mind if some parts of her outfit gets torn off as long as it's enough to just expose her private parts. Prefer she gets raped by anything organic, including tentacle creatures that perform catheterization. No guro either. Limited light vore, in that she gets swallowed by a creature only so that she get subjected to creatures within that beast who will then take advantage of her, or partial vore in that her bottom half is swallowed up only to have it subjected by smaller creatures as well. Cock-worshipping and milking.

Oviposition: Yes please :D. Preferably through her dick.
Pregnancy: But not heavily super bloated and gestation period done preferably within the hour of impregnation.
Copious amounts of cum: Not much, just enough to easily wipe away and only around her genitals if need be. Will accept a heavy load but on the inside.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes, I guess? :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

AndyZ

Jessie-anne Rieza - Approved

Please fix your picture, though.  It's not coming through for me.

Ophelia Jaxon

Name: Christine

Appearance:

Year abducted: 2011

Personality: Like a woman, Christine's personality changes with the wind. One day she could be a bit shy, then the next outgoing, it all depends on who she's with and the situation. She's not one to pick fights or swear or be rude to people, only when provoked.

Current Clothing: Current clothing is a short black nightgown that's semi-see through. She was taken from her own bed

Please indicate your preference: For me...Anything goes xx

for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):

Oviposition: a little weird, but I'd be willing to give it a shot

Pregnancy: Why not?

Copious amounts of cum: Good for the skin ;)
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

AndyZ

Laughing Hyena

Id say yes because hey,, hes let every other girl in so far and the more meat for me the better.

AndyZ

minerva7790

fireflights, I nearly had my character abducted on her wedding day too! I guess the tentacle monsters have a thing for whisking young, innocent, to-be-married things away before they can have their virginity taken away! Anyhoo, welcome to the game, and I'm glad to have a fellow 19th century abductee... ^^
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Rog the Rake

Quote from: AndyZ on May 25, 2011, 12:23:39 AM
Everyone please make sure you have all the other threads bookmarked:

IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107976.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Approved Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.0

Are you also going to do a thread for the Monsters? Chuckles... hey woman need eye candy just as much as some of the guys...

Rog the Rake

Silk

Name: Nanai teni
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2002
Personality: A usually cheerful japanese girl with a flair for Cos-play, although she is very naive when it comes to sexual situations, although she has read enough manga and hentai to have a rough idea in whats involved.
Current Clothing:Android 18 cosplay clothing
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

AndyZ

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 25, 2011, 05:27:25 AM
Is there room for a one more tentacle monster player?

Quote myself and wait answer to the question :). I have read first page but want confirm for it.

AndyZ

Yes, there is room for both victims and for tentacle monsters.

Tentacle monsters don't need character sheets, although you're welcome to make them if you want to and if you don't mind using different monsters when assaulting girls who have a problem with particular kinks.

Biles

I'm a tad overwhelmed since so many posts had been made when I was asleep in my own time zone. Though I'm trying so far to keep up. Anyways, I have to revise my sig and also, if there's a free futa out there right now (cause I don't if any out there are there ready and ripened for the pic other than the one I play) I'd like to introduce a creature of my own :D

What do you think? This creature prefers to mate in a humid and dark environment. His name is Vaahls and his 'room' is heavily infested with a strange growth, a creep of sorts that has turned his assigned living space into what looks like an infested organ. Tons of large villi and tentacles each baring puckering orifice. Nightcrawler lives in this environment, mostly worm types such as grubs, maggots, larvas, slugs, leeches, etc. Vaahls prefers to milk transgenders and impregnate them, but preferably futas.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

AndyZ

I have compartmentalized all the threads so that it'll be easier to keep track of what's going on and to cause less confusion:

Original IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107976.0   (I am phasing out the use of this thread since there's too much going on for just one, but wanted to leave it up for people to adjust to the new ones)

Girls' Dormitory - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108051.0

Alien Dormitories - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108054.0

The rest of the ship - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108053.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Approved Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.0

Please make sure you have everything bookmarked.