Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

22  -  Goodnight peeps...sexy dreams.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Yorubi

Nope I am a man of my word... well woman... *blinks* I call sexist saying being sexist!  ;D

olive

I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I mean, have you read my RP's? If someone doesn't take me seriously, then oh well, that's his/her loss.  *hugs Yorubi*

But I don't think Xandi meant for anyone to feel uncomfortable. She wouldn't want that for you, Yorubi.  And that's the most important thing, that you are comfortable and having fun.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Yorubi

Nah I'm fine with it, It just makes me laugh a little bit thinking of it. It would be like if you made such a long and serious post about the state of the world and things that could make the world a better place, then had just some random signature with a teddy bear shooting a barbie over the last cookie with a machine gun. Yes I totally made that idea up from the top of my head.

olive

19 *giggles* Oh I get it Yorobi....I see what you mean by that, now.  ::)

Mordred

20 *gives the lovely Olive a big hug and a peck on that sweet neck*
*See Pillory*

Yorubi

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

snuggles CBJD. Hiya hot stuff. Glad you are back.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Glad to be back Xand!! Missed everyone!

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

snuggles

number is still 17 have to wait for two people to post before posting.

I am so glad to see. Missed you terribly.

Elturel

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Elturel

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Elturel

Sybl

19  *waves bye* see you all when I return  ;D

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As