Wolves and Nekos -tentative interest check-

Started by LamentingQuill, September 08, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Jesus Christ! Maybe someone can convince lam to open it up for more since it's basically 1x1's in one world :p

LamentingQuill

I'm gonna bust my hump to try and get the official recruit up by tomorrow night and I'll review the interested parties that have already spoke up.

If you haven't said what kind of role you'd like with what gender, please PM it to me and I'll try and get all of that organized asap.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 11, 2017, 06:20:08 PM
Jesus Christ! Maybe someone can convince lam to open it up for more since it's basically 1x1's in one world :p

I'll consider it, sweetie. I will let you know, k? *hugs*

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 11, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
I'll consider it, sweetie. I will let you know, k? *hugs*
*hugs* no pressure darling. Just every one loves your idea lmao ♡

LamentingQuill

Just for fun.

My kitsune male. Jack DeLorien

My neko female. Lily Bernard

Amarlo

I have decided not to join, so that's one person less to worry about :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Revelation

Lemme know when the recruit topic is open, i'm eager to make a character!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Changingsaint on September 11, 2017, 08:20:59 PM
Lemme know when the recruit topic is open, i'm eager to make a character!

I'm hard at work. It should be up highly likely by tomorrow evening. I only say evening because my chihuahua is getting spayed tomorrow and it's a same day pick up kind of thing, I take her in at 8 AM and pick her up at 4 PM, so I'll be fairly busy in the afternoon.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 11, 2017, 08:23:04 PM
I'm hard at work. It should be up highly likely by tomorrow evening. I only say evening because my chihuahua is getting spayed tomorrow and it's a same day pick up kind of thing, I take her in at 8 AM and pick her up at 4 PM, so I'll be fairly busy in the afternoon.
If you want, I can copy and paste the sheet you gave me? I just can't promise that you making a sheet will get you a spot o.o

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 11, 2017, 08:31:08 PM
If you want, I can copy and paste the sheet you gave me? I just can't promise that you making a sheet will get you a spot o.o

Possibly yeah.  Still waiting for some confirmations from folks that never specified in order for me to hold their spots on the official recruit.

Right now we have confirmed-

Female mistresses: 2

Male masters: 2

Female nekos: 2

Male nekos: 0

Revelation

fwiw i'll be playing a male master, wolf more than likely.

Wicked Emi

Okami {Wolf} Kitsune {Fox}

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Brief background: {Nothing fancy, just help us get to know your character a little bit}

Looks: {Anime or CG art only, you may use a pic without ears or tail, but please give good description of your ears and tail if you do}

Occupation: {What kind of job do you have? Where does your cash come from?}

Society status: {Who are you in society? Are you someone special or important}

Character strengths: {What about you proves to be a strength?}

Character weaknesses: {What about you holds you back or leaves you weak/vulnerable?}

Dislikes:

Sexual stuff: {Link your O/O's here}

Master: {What sort of master will you be? What kind of slave would you like to acquire to suit you?}

Notes: {Anything extra that you really want out there}

Neko: {Cat}

Name:

Personality:

Brief background: {Nothing fancy, just help us get to know your character a little bit}

Looks: {Anime or CG art only, you may use a pic without ears or tail, but please give good description of your ears and tail if you do}

Body status: {Are you a virgin? Or have you had sex before? If so, was it just another anthro or was it a previous master?}

Slavery: {How long ago were you enslaved? Warning: You cannot have been any younger than 17 at the time of capture.}

Masters: {Have you have previous masters? What happened to the others? If you have had any}

Character strengths: {What about you proves to be a strength?}

Character weaknesses: {What about you holds you back or leaves you weak/vulnerable?}

Dislikes:

Sexual stuff: {Link your O/O's here}

Fears: {What scares you?}

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Changingsaint on September 11, 2017, 08:40:43 PM
fwiw i'll be playing a male master, wolf more than likely.

I'll make you down for a male master spot.

Leki

Tampering with a few ideas inside my head, but I'm pretty committed to playing a male.
At the moment I'm leaning more towards a male neko.

Rose Knight

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Leki on September 11, 2017, 09:04:33 PM
Tampering with a few ideas inside my head, but I'm pretty committed to playing a male.
At the moment I'm leaning more towards a male neko.

Should I give you until tomorrow to know for sure before I mark anything down?

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

The official recruit thread is mostly finished, just waiting for certain people to get back with me on solid place holders.

Rose Knight

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

So at present it is...
3 female slaves, 2 female masters, 3 male masters and so far 0 male slaves confirmed. Though we have potential of one being confirmed as soon as Leki gets back with me :)

Leki

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 11, 2017, 09:12:48 PMShould I give you until tomorrow to know for sure before I mark anything down?
Hmm it really depends on how characters balance out, since I'm pretty flexible when it comes to Ookami/Neko/etc.
Also wondering if it's possible to play a neko who's an ex-slave, and now a social rebel; likely in charge of his own little gang of unhappy neko's. If that works I'm pretty happy to go with a male neko.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Leki on September 12, 2017, 12:05:48 AM
Hmm it really depends on how characters balance out, since I'm pretty flexible when it comes to Ookami/Neko/etc.
Also wondering if it's possible to play a neko who's an ex-slave, and now a social rebel; likely in charge of his own little gang of unhappy neko's. If that works I'm pretty happy to go with a male neko.

We can discuss the social rebel thing in private, get it all hashed out for it to fit properly what with him being about to be sold at auction and all. I'll PM you sometime tomorrow to discuss it.

Leki

Hmm, well it's more an open concept for me at the moment than anything.
I'd probably be equally as happy with a male Master... but I suppose I'd find it easier to make a definitive choice once the official recruitment thread is up. If the idea goes against the grain of the roleplay, I'm not bent on being different or anything. But I figured it had the potential of being interesting.

I'll send a PM your way once I've seen the official thread, and figured up the viability of such a character on my end.

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.