Looking for a Male into the More Extreme Stuff [EX][NC-H][BON][M/F]

Started by Clio, May 03, 2009, 07:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Alrighty. This is a bit of a jump for me, but I've been wanting to experiment with some more of the extreme end of the spectrum. I'm talking about masochism beyond what I've ever done before. I don't much like the idea of chopping anything off, but I'm talking about permanent scarring...burns...cuts...mutilation and tattooing. Claiming completely. Pregnancy, possibly enemas, maybe even snuff...not sure yet. I'm not sure what the storyline would be, but I'm thinking more along the lines of something like this:

My character:
     Young college girl, preferably redhead...lol...who catches the eye of an older and stronger man.

Your character:
     Can be a professor, a boss, a parent of a friend, a parent of a boyfriend, random guy, etc...
     Becomes obsessed with my character, and either quickly or eventually decides to kidnap her. Torture, abuse, rape and all sorts of horrible things await. Humiliation, degradation, maybe gang rape, enslavement? Etc... I'm not sure if it will be some sick fantasy of his only, or if there will be more to it. Maybe he's trying to break her...or maybe she has something that he wants...information?

Give me your ideas! The only requirements is that you play an older...taller...and slightly evil, if not completely evil, rapist.

Or, perhaps something like a very rich man purchases a young girl based on her innocence/beauty/intelligence...something, or maybe just random. He purchases her and has her proclaimed dead while he locks her away to do with whatever he pleases. Perhaps keeping her as a brooding mare as well as a pet/torture victim.

Basically, I want to get extreme perversion here, although I may stop at random times and have things edited...obviously I may not know exactly where my limits are, but we'll see? Maybe?

Any takers?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested, so if you still need someone you can PM me to work it out.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Clio

Clio

I've had a few nibbles, and I'll be starting a thread for one soon, but I'm still open for more. The rich man plot is still open.

ILoveDetailedRP420

I'd be interested in playing the rich man in your extreme roleplay idea.

Clio

Yay! I'll send you a PM, or you can send me one. Thankies!

ILoveDetailedRP420