Momo's Musings M/M M/F F/F Mostly EX

Started by MomoPeach, April 11, 2011, 08:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Important Note Please remember to pm me if you're interested and not post here. Also my on and off thread has been updated along with the on off sheet they provide on here. I also have a RH in my sig. These games will take place on FORUMS ONLY. Also just be aware that I read your on and off's, if you do not have an on and off's page I won't play with you. Sorry. Also I read your post history. If I don't think we're compatible I will tell you so. Also sorry. It's nothing personal, trust me. :) Also, I enjoy playing and playing with multiple characters. If you do as well I'll love you forever! ^_^

Currently in a Dominant/Switch mood. Currently I'm looking to pick up perhaps one or two more games where I can play a submissive role to level out my sub/dom characters. Feel free to send me plot ideas as I'm always looking for new partners and ideas. Taking on no more stories.

See Through My Eyes CRAVING-Based off of the movie At First Sight with a twist (F/F M/F M/M perhaps)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Alexis has been blind all of her life. She's never seen the world and at some point it stopped bothering her. She learned to get along on her own in a small town and she's, for the most part, happy. All of that changes when your character comes along. He begins to describe things to her, tell her about things that she's never seen and in the process he plants a seed of desire in her to be able to see. There's an experimental procedure out on the market said to restore sight and with his/her help she scrapes up the money and gets the operation. It's a success and she can finally see, but things aren't quite the same. She's changed, she's acting odd and no one can quite understand what's going wrong.
((I was thinking a bit of a supernatural or psychological twist to the story. Perhaps during the operation something is changed within her brain and she begins to lose her mind. It will be a dark, psychological type thriller.))

Color Me Dead (F/F)
Sammy told her to drop it. She begged, she pleaded, but Christy just couldn't leave it alone. Before she knew it Sammy was waking up, a knife in her hand, blood on her clothes and her lover in her arms. She panicked and ran. Now she's on the run from the detective working Christy's case. When she falls for her however she can't help but wonder can she keep up the charade? ((I wold like it to be a story of the detective trying to piece together Christy's murder and the reason for it as well as her relationship with Sammy. As the relationship goes on she begins to notice odder and odder behavior. Again, no happy endings here, someone's either going to have to die or go to jail in the end.))

Perfection (M/F F/F M/M)

Julia has it all. A perfect boyfriend attending law school, perfect doctor parents, a perfect house with a perfect car and she's been selected to play first chair violin for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. This should be a dream come true right? They are to perform Mahler's Symphony No. 7 a piece filled with darkness and tension. In the process of trying to connect, to give in to the music Julia starts down a path of self destruction. Self mutilation, alcohol and drug use, promiscuity and violence began to follow her everywhere she goes. Her boyfriend/girlfriend sees her starting to spiral out of control and try to help her come back to reality. ((This could go either way, happy or sad ending. If you've never heard Mahler you should DEFINITELY listen to it [noembed]here. Mahler Symphony No. 7[/noembed]))

The Bone Pit

Strength, Blood, Death. That's the way of life in Xania. When a young prisoner of war is brought forth to fight the king's most revered warrior and wins he sets their world in awe. No one has defeated the king's champion before setting in motion an ancient set of rules that must followed. The king is outcast, forced from his position of power and his home leaving behind his wife of ten years. Layliana, his now twenty six year old wife now finds a foreign man in her bed and must listen to his orders, though she won't do so quietly or without rebellion. He, on the other hand, must quickly learn how to run his new country and protect against the outside threats of the world as well as deal with his new outspoken, strong wife.

(This idea is loosely based on Spartacus Blood and Sand. Mostly the era and the gladiators. ^^ This one would more than likely be a little complex and involve several characters for each party. A rough outline, but details can be hashed out with partner.)

This game was already started here. It doesn't have to continue from this point of course. The only thing I'd keep was the opening post. I'm REALLY CRAVING this game and have been for months!

Taken!Yes Miss FxM FxFNew Plot/Craving
Even though I'm craving this it isn't fully fleshed out. Basically I'm wanting to do a story involving a tall, curvy woman who's also very aggressive and has a sadistic side. Your character would be a bit of a shy person/ nerd who's obsessed with her maybe getting into more than what they bargained for, but they won't leave her alone. So she decides to take advantage of them. Not quite sure what elements I want in here yet, but I know I want something on the extreme side of things. I really want to work this game out with a partner.
[/s]

Princess Lessons New Plot/Craving
I got this idea from the latest Three Musketeers movie trailer. Basically Amillia is a brat and a tom boy. She's often caught cross dressing as a boy and wielding a sword. She drinks, she curses, she gambles all of the things a proper woman wouldn't do. Her father finally grows tired of it and hires her a strict, no nonsense Princess tutor. She's whisked away into the woods and she is to be trained there for three months. Her father prays it's enough time to turn her into a proper lady. This can be MxF or FxF. It would involve bondage, spanking, etiquette training, comedy, rivalry and some good old romance in the end. Of course I'm willing to add elements.

Intergalactic You and Me New and Craving
I haven't been into science fiction for a long time, but lately I've really gotten back into it. Giant robots, laser guns, advanced technology, alien races, I love it all. As far as a specific plot I'm still working on one but I'm willing to work one out with a partner. I know that I'm looking for some kind of intergalactic adventure and I need someone who likes to play multiple characters and who knows how to throw in twists here and there. This story would be MOSTLY plot driven with some sex to spice things up. I'm actually looking to get into some tentacles with this plot, but it's not a necessity. I'm also looking for someone who's character is a bit of a switch and who can play both male and female. EX.

The Witch's Gambit
Knowledge is power and for a witch nothing is more true. Salem knows this and on the night of Halloween she decides to try an ancient rite that will unlock spells unknown. However she's short one ingredient, one that is impossible to find. Dragon's blood. She decides to substitute it with goats blood, the only alternative she has, but the results are not what she expects.

This can take several turns. I'm thinking she summons a demon who harasses and tortures her. He would constantly be trying to make her life hell though she's the only one that can see him. The story would be her trying not to go insane and to cope with him while she tries to fix her mistake. In that plot your character would play the demon. I'm thinking either she finds a way to banish him or she starts to fall for him and listen to him and she'll begin to turn evil. The other option is she does the rite, summons the demon and years pass. She meets a guy (your character) who instantly falls for her, but he knows something is strange about her. It will be them trying to banish the demon together after he finds out.

Eclectic Electric New and Craving
Suspended in time. Allora was created by her master and then left, abandoned in a tube when he was taken away. She watched the world around her, but she couldn't speak, couldn't move. Now your character stumbles across her years (decades or even centuries) later. He takes her home and tries to learn her story as well as teach her the ways of the world. (Not exactly fleshed out but I REALLY want to play an android character. Elements up for discussion.)

Fandoms I'm willing to Do:

Moulin Rouge-Christian/OC After Satine's death*****
The Last Gunslinger World-Roland/OC***** I AM CRAVING THIS ONE! I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE FOREVER FOR PLAYING THIS WITH ME! ^_^Eddie Dean/Oc*** Susannah/OC***
Dragon Age 2-Fenris/Oc Anders/Oc

MomoPeach

Pictures Without Plots

MomoPeach

One Shots

MomoPeach

Characters

Name:Nira (Keera) LaRay
Race:Vampire
Abilities:Nira can read minds, but only when she is in direct contact with that person and the ability doesn't work on everyone.
Appearence:Nira stands at 5'7, 120lbs. She has pale skin and hazel eyes flecked with gold. Her face has an angular shape with thin lips and high cheek bones. She has long black hair that falls to her thighs when it's not pinned up. She prefers dark color clothing and is usually seen wearing some form of a cross.
Picture Reference: She looks a mix between this and this.
History:Nira was turned into a vampire at the age of sixteen and taken away from her home where they faked her death to hide her from the Hunters. She escapes to a snowy town in Colorado where she meets Jin, another vampire and the love of her life. Since she became pregnant before she was fully turned their baby came out human with some vampiric qualities.  The Hunters soon became informed of the situation and began to track the boy down.

One night at a party Jin and Nira were fighting about whether to stay or leave Colorado. Nira wanted to flee, but Jin refused to be taken away from his home. He intended to fight the Hunters. David, hearing his parents argue fled from the house and into the woods. Both Jin and Nira followed, however they continued to fight even as they searched for him. Jin, who has poison in his fingernails, accidentally scratched Nira causing her mind to become paralyzed. Only then when the chaos between them had faded did he sense the presence of the nearby Hunter. In the decision whether to save his lover or their child he chose what he knew Nira would want him to choose, their child, and he fled.

Amadeaous found Nira and took her into his home, but no one could understand her. She spoke in cryptic words for months. The only way they kept her alive were blood transfusions and injections. Months later Angela, the once Hunter now infected with the vampire virus, arrived at the house and became enthralled with Nira. Angela could read memories and one day as Nira was being held down to receive an injection Angela walked over to her and touched her forehead to Nira's sparking a psychic conversation between the two of them. Nira altered her memories however only letting get the story she wanted her to have until she could bring herself to tell her that she was in fact her sister.

In the end Nira fell to her lovers poison, this time injected purposely into her heart. Nira left the world bloodied and bruised, but not before giving her sister the gift of her mother's witchcraft book and locket. Now that Nira is dead and harrolded into the underworld she must try to fight desperately if she is to be given a second chance at life so that maybe she can aid her sister in the war that is to come. 

MomoPeach

Added plot-The Bone Pit and M/M picture section

MomoPeach

Took away some things. Cleaning up the thread.

MomoPeach

MomoPeach

Added new plot/craving: Princess Lessons.

MomoPeach

Added 2 new plots: Intergalactic You and Me and Witch's Gambit. Also updated cravings.

MomoPeach

MomoPeach

Added an update. Seeking roles for my sub characters only right now and looking for creative Dom types. M/M preferred, but not required.