What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Skadii

I awoke this morning and could have sworn I heard an angel talking to me...telling me to go back to sleep! Alas, I could not! So I stumbled to the kitchen, made some very strong coffee...and decided to listen to a song about a girl who did talk to angels to see if this could help me interpret my dream!

black crowes - she talks to angels

Rel Mayer

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

MagicalPen

Old Hag You've Killed Me / by / Culann's Hounds

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Xandria

JuliusCaesar

THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Argleblather

Rainbow Writer
A/A updated 3.31.2020. Discord: Argleblather#0643

DeadCell

Turtle Power!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme
"when the evil shredder attacks these turtle boys don't cut em no slack"

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Argleblather

Do I know all the words? Of course! I also have all the movies on dvd. Except for the "Coming out of their Shells Tour"- that one is on VHS.

Rainbow Writer
A/A updated 3.31.2020. Discord: Argleblather#0643