Slave World 2035

Started by PeacethatPowerbrings, May 27, 2012, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celede

Hello! My character for inspection! hehe

Name: Keilani Maku'ieli

Ownership: Open for ownership

Appearance:

Personality: Submissive, intelligent, can be spunky and stubborn, adventurous and curious, careless at times but not intentionally

Bio: Born and raised in Hawaii, Keilani had a happy though poor childhood.  The youngest of six, she was the last to leave the nest.  She knew it was coming but has chosen not to think about being sold as a slave and living the life of one.  Her mother is submissive and tried her best to raise her thus but Keilani has always had a stubborn streak in her.  Sent to the mainland to be sold, she has been imagining a handsome and kind Master...who knows what is in store for her.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Welcome to the game. She's been added to the character sheet thread, feel free to post in the OOC, and in character, etc. ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

RecklessRapscallion

So is there any Master slots left? :P
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: RecklessRapscallion on June 28, 2012, 09:09:34 PM
So is there any Master slots left? :P

In a word, yes. ;D I haven't limited the numbers of players that can join, and so far, the balance has worked out. Feel free.

RecklessRapscallion

Sweet I actually also made a character!

Here he is :D At least I don't need to resort to my back up suit-case of bribing cocaine.

Is the rp still open for masters? If so here is my concept.

Name: Fortunus Huxley
Ownership: On the Market
Appearance:
Personality: Fortunus was the only child to the Huxley Dynasty, he lived a rather sheltered life of private tutors and activity rich school days which ended with him going to bed. He had very little friends due to his isolated environment which combined with his pampered lifestyle created a strange yet charming person. Fortunus longs for attention and is not hindered by the feelings of low confidence. Though he tends to step on people toes not used to making friends or the social interaction. He is used to getting his way and if people tell him he cannot do something he tends to become aggressive. He tends to be nice though wanting desperately to gain favor from others, but he also has a bit of an ego.
Bio: Born the son of Geralt Huxley Fortunus never knew his mother, in fact his father never owned a slave or spoke of her. Keeping himself distant Fortunus grew up raised by his fathers various aids and tutors. His father was always busy managing Premium Motors one the leading luxury automobile branch of  MZ Global. Due to this sheltered existence he had very few friends though his education was well covered.

Fortunus always wished he had a sibling but his father was content to continue his business. Fortunus found it odd he never purchased another slave but the few opportunities he had to spend time with his father he never let the thought bug him. Desperate for some form of attention and with the drive to succeed he worked hard in his studies and at sixteen all of his hard work payed off. Being fairly young compared to his peers he managed to get into a technical university in which he is currently focusing on engineering.

Being seventeen and already in a University his father purchased him a large home and at sixteen gave him access to his trust fund. But despite functioning well in this new social environment he had a feeling of loneliness, he loved hanging out with the new friends he made but he wished to have a companion to not only keep his house but to treat him with respect, besides as a teenager he also is filled with hormones the thought of having a pet to cater to his various sexual desires was also appealing.

helvorn

Any of the masters are welcome to peruse the wares on display at the slave mart...  :)

RecklessRapscallion

Was planning on posting there if I get approved. ^^

helvorn

Sweet. 

I didn't mean to poke, sorry.

RecklessRapscallion

No worries! I made a post at the Market. ;D

Missy

Character Apps are still open? Great!

Do you want it posted here or in the OOC thread?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: MCsc on June 30, 2012, 12:43:40 PM
Character Apps are still open? Great!

Do you want it posted here or in the OOC thread?

Here, preferably, or PMed to me. ;D

Missy

Name: John Watt
Ownership: Keilani Maku'ieli as played by Celede
Appearance:
John is a young energetic American of British ancestry. At 140lbs he is fit, athletic, but not a bodybuilder. He's five feet eight inches or one hundred seventy two centimeters in height, roughly average for a white American male. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He shaves on a daily basis and has his hair cut regularly in a professional short style.

Personality:
John Watt is in some ways a fairly typical male for his time. He is a strong believer in the ideals and associated values of masculine superiority and in the logical conclusion of such philosophy: feminine inferiority. John believes women are best kept as servants, slaves, women should be expected to submit to and obey men. Women have an obligation to serve men, as is only natural for a being inferior to follow a superior one. He believes men should expect and receive the best his women can offer him and his expectations are very high. John would never argue women are unintelligent, but that they lack the abilities of good judgement and reason unto decisive decision making, women need a strong willed guide throughout their life in order for them to reach their full potential. Therefore men ought to be responsible and take charge over females in order to ensure they become their best as only a man is decisive enough to determine how a woman should live her life. Women need to be ruled and men are the most qualified to rule them.

John's belief's on gender roles obviously effect his opinion of freewomen as well. He of course believes freewomen would be best off as slaves instead of their current state. John has been known to state this fact and has offered an open invitation to many freewomen to become his slave, as he considers himself an excellent specimen of masculine superiority, but does not press the issue beyond the need to correct free female misbehaviors.

Aside from his beliefs of inherent gender status John is a focused hard working young man, he believes it's his duty to be an example of the best of masculine superiority, to provide women a strong figure to follow and obey. He is intelligent and educated knowledgeable in academia and politics alike. He holds a masters degree in medicine with additional studies in psychology and gynecology.

Bio:
John was born in the early years of the new millennium, only a few years before the third world war broke out, most of his life's memories are involve the rise of the philosophy of masculine superiority and the manner in which the world progressively became a more ordered place as women were more effectively subjugated. These impressions in his childhood were only reinforced by his fathers strong leanings in support of masculine superiority, it seemed to John as a youth that women made things most difficult and impression which eventually led to his strong and firmly rooted beliefs on masculine superiority/feminine inferiority.

As he grew into a teen he came more deeply impressed with his beliefs in masculine superiority and began seeking out ways to ensure he could inspire females, who, as an inferior breed, obviously need men to lead and guide them to a greater purpose. He became an athletic young man, well read and studied, more so than any other in his high school. His primary concern wasn't popularity, but being an exemplary male, the model of a male and most inspiring to females.

As he neared seventeen he began college studies (youth of seventeen being permitted to study at university under certain circumstances in the state of washington) He focused on medicine, but took courses in a variety of fields, he has received high marks in classes pertaining to history (and the aberration of feminism), psychology, gynecology, gender studies and female studies, mathematics, foreign languages and others.

After graduating college with a masters degree in medicine he took a job with at his uncles clinic in Horizon City, though he really didn't need the money any more than his uncle did. Since the war John's father and uncles had managed to accrue a good deal of shared wealth from well placed investments and by establishing a lucrative trade in slavegirls. The Watt family has become wealthy and quite financially secure, still some members seek employment in fields they feel offers them the image of great virtue, cementing their position as most exemplary males.

====

So here he is for Peace that Power Brings and Celebe's review and approval. I hope he works out.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Consider him approved.  ;D I'll add him to the roster when I get back to my computer, but in the meantime, feel free to start posting as you like.

Snake

Name: Caine Astrilyn
Ownership:
Appearance: 5'11"; 152 lbs; long golden blonde hair; Sapphire blue eyes; Bronzed skintone; athletic build
Personality: Caine can best be described as a good guy, having served in the military since he was 17 has ground away his childish behavior and reshaped his personality into someone that is polite, dignified and intelligent as well as sociable. Though not too keen on the semantics of business nuance and politics; he tries to keep up with those around him.  He views himself as responsible and trustworthy- again from his years in the military- but he dislikes the concept of slavery; having seen it in both history and in foreign countries practiced without restraint or regulation.  He doesn't like it but knows that as a single man, he doesn't have the influence to change it...yet. 

The tends toward bluntness in conversation and getting straight to the point which makes him seem...crass and unrefined. He's made a few enemies as a result; people who can't take having an opinion, that isn't bootlicking, hurled at them.

Bio: Caine is the oldest of 3 children, having one older sister and a younger brother. His parents both being of the upper class of society; he didn't want that cushioned life. He idolized his grandfather that'd been a soldier and then later a sWAT commander and believed that to get anything in life you had to earn it yourself. Having things handed to you was nice, but didn't mean as much as if you'd gotten it yourself. 

He joined the military after his junior year of high school thanks to a signature from his father; and attended his senior year in a military academy then went straight in from there.  Caine served with both valor and distinction, quickly differeniating himself from his peers through a "never surrender" mentality as it applies to duty. His own natural charisma and ability to compromise also aided him. He served for 10 years and recently gotten out when his term of service was up. Caine earned several distinctions at that timeand had been field promoted several times, when he left the service he'd attained the rank of Lieutenant.

Currently he seeks employment still, having few options with the slavery regime in place and due to his apathetic view of slavery; he'd like to stop it but again: Knows he really can't.

As a result though, he did obtain the slavery contract for his sister in order to protect her; keeping her a slave gives her freedom oddly. He doesn't treat her like one; he doesn't insist she act like one. But still wears the collar.

mightymick

Glad to see this game up and running. Was very excited when I heard of it. I'm drawing up a Master and hope to see him be approved.
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: mightymick on July 08, 2012, 09:02:49 PM
Glad to see this game up and running. Was very excited when I heard of it. I'm drawing up a Master and hope to see him be approved.

I look forward to it.  ;D

mightymick

Name: William "Billy" Leary
Ownership: Public
Personality: Intelligent, talkative, friendly, decisive, and passionate. Has an inquisitive mind that often got him into trouble at university, especially when he found unsavory secrets about his professors and classmates. Has a vengeful streak, and can be vindictive, especially to people that have gone against him in the past, or who have beaten him for jobs he wanted.
Bio: William, or Billy as friends call him, is a writer for Horizon City's largest news organization, covering news and writing columns for it's web applications. Starting out of college, his family history caused problems for him, leading to difficulty gaining respect in his industry, especially when he was critical of the power structure or other 'unspeakable' subjects.

His grandfather James Leary was the leader of the last Irish crime family in Horizon City, who managed to stay out of jail until his dying day, giving a large sum of money to his favorite grandson that was mostly put into investments, leaving enough for a single large indulgence; his own pleasure slave. As such, he is independently wealthy, along with a healthy salary he makes at his job. However, his work as an investigative journalist frequently puts him in contact with the underworld, where his family name is not fondly remembered. Occasionally, his past has overlapped with his professional life, often with unfortunate results for him.

It was only by learning to be careful that he was able to get where he is today, but his job security has now caused him to step outside party lines, much to the chagrin of his superiors.
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

Snake

PeacethatPowerbrings

William "Billy" Leary and Caine Astrilyn are both approved. Feel free to join us in the OOC, mightymick. ;D

Miyu

what are you needing in this rp hon?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Seems like we might be a bit short on masters at the moment, but feel free to do whatever you like. ;D

mightymick

We have more slaves than masters? Which slaves are available?
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

PeacethatPowerbrings

Yeah, I just realized I didn't count your character. Technically, with recent departures, we are more in need of slaves.

Also, the twin slaves are going to be auctioned at the mall, and I think they're the only slaves unowned right now.

Miyu

Name: Jennifer Johnson
Ownership: None so far
Appearance:
Personality: She is the type of woman that knows what she wants and will not give up until she achieved it. She doesn't think slavery is fair to any woman however she obeys the laws. The knowledge that she would be nothing but a play toy to a man often sends her off the roof being a bit rebel. She is quite intelligent and stubborn without fear. She does not really care to say no to a master because she thinks that she does not want to do it. She is a wild but intelligent child, very observant of everything around her.
Bio:

She was born into a family consisting of a older sister and her father. Jessica's mother died giving birth to her which made her oldest sister hate towards her to grow with each passing day. She grew up to be a very observant woman, she often looked at things from a different point of view than other people. Things that seemed normal for normal people she could think of many different things that could happen. She knew what the person was thinking even before they even mentioned them by the way they moved or acted.

One day she received a awful surprise her sister signed her up to the slave program in high school. She started going through the basic training of every slave must had and she hated it. She often revolted against the teachers and other students as well. Finally she barely graduated and was shipped off to be sold not really knowing what she would expect.

PeacethatPowerbrings