Google is Searching for whats inside

Started by Google, February 03, 2014, 05:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Hello, caught your interest I hope, I mean you did click to look inside so I must assume you are interested.

I have some plots in mind thought I hesitate to share them just yet... instead I think I am just going to give some ideas of what I am looking for and if you think that there are some things you would like then I would be delighted to get a PM from you.

First and foremost...
I am only interested in female characters, the male form does very little for me so the stories I crave are going to involve M/F... there could be multiple males involved or multiple females but M/M holds no interest for me at all and I can't right F very well so I am afraid I won't be able to help with any cravings of a good F/F story.

I consider myself to be literate, 3-5 paragraphs is my normal thought I can easily end up going beyond that... I want a partner in the writing who can match me, who creates well thought out and developed characters and puts a great deal of attention into details for the story.

I tend to play Dominant, not only in a BDSM sort of way but sometimes in a just aggressive and take charge Male sort of way, I do enjoy writing with submissive characters but submissive does not always have to mean weak willed... a good struggle can be a great deal of fun.

And finally I do enjoy darker themes and plots, some of those details will be listed below.

Second things in their own time... so second?
Below are some of the things I enjoy in a story, both sexually and plot wise, just because I like them they are not required, if you see a few you like and a few you don't we can still work something out.
Raceplay
Non-con (can be either rough and violent or just some black mail/dubious consent)
Pregnancy (could be in the context of breeding or just unplanned accidental)
Abusive relationships (Can be physical or emotional)
Dark Romance/Twisted Romance
BDSM
Sexual Slavery/Pet Play
Age gap (within the rules of the site)
Incest
Multiple females to one male
Power Reversal (student takes control of the teacher)
A GOOD STRONG PLOT (which of course means conflict and both people contributing ideas)
Feedback from a partner
Inhuman characters (Both playing and playing against characters that are not human, be they a fantasy race, something sci fi... its just fun to work with a difference in species but compatible physiology)
Corruption (Oh I do love a good corruption story where innocence is tarnished for no other reason then to see it done)
Orgasm control/Forced Orgasms
Reverse cuckolding
Modern Realistic, Fantasy, and Sci Fi settings of all sorts

Honestly there is a lot more and I would love to hear anything that you might have in mind.

FANDOMS
Oh I do love a fandom story, especially when you take a fandom and peel back the surface to show a darker side to the story... below are listed some I am fond of... if you like the fandom and put a darker spin on it then PM me.

Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Marvel comics
DC comics
Star Wars

Images that stick in my mind
More will come later

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1705888055/?pgid=&gid=4069911&page=0

Thank you for the time, send me a PM if anything you like links up with what you like.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)