THE BEST THING EVER: Week 12 - QUARTERS, part 2!

Started by Noelle, January 23, 2011, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 12 - QUARTERS! Part 2

We're down to four! Now you must pick a winner out of ten weeks of voting. What will go on to compete to be THE BEST THING EVER?

Next week, we will resume regular eliminations, so don't hesitate to make a suggestion -- What is the best thing ever?

Last week's winners:

Always having a witty comeback when you need it: 18.9% (7)
Oxygen: 16.2% (6)
Superpowers: 16.2% (6)
A free, mindblowing meal: 13.5% (5)

Previous weeks:
Week 11
Week 10
Week 9
Week 8
Week 7
Week 6
Week 5
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Noelle

I feel like I should announce this like a play-by-play for horse racing.

AAND OXYGEN SOUP PEAS PULLS AHEAD, BUT WAIT! WITTY COMEBACK ON A COLD SUNDAY MORNING WITH A LARGE BOWLER HAT IS IN A CLOSE SECOND, THEY'RE NECK AND NECK! TRAILING BEHIND IS THE SUPERPOWER LOVE CHILD GRAPE RABBIT WINCHESTER III AND THE PREDICTED UNDERDOG, A FREE, MINDBLOWING MEAL OF SEABISCUIT.

Paradox

I think "A FREE, MINDBLOWING MEAL OF SEABISCUIT" might deter people from voting for that one :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aiden

Common, if you have superpowers you don't need oxygen...if you can make your own...but if you can't your screwed...

Remiel

Quote from: Noelle on January 25, 2011, 06:18:43 PMA FREE, MINDBLOWING MEAL OF SEABISCUIT

Holy fuckpeas Batman, I think we just found our new Best Thing Ever!

Mmmm, mmmm.  That's some tasty Seabiscuit!  And it's free!

DudelRok

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Noelle

There is a pretty serious tie going on right now that should probably be broken.

JUST SAYIN'.