Rise of the Horde(Recruiting: Fantasy, Slavery, Extreme, Sandbox)

Started by Drake Valentine, January 06, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Old Notices

June 16

Important: As of June 16, 2016, Masters and Mistresses are no longer being accepted. This does not apply to those who have already sent sheets to me and are going through approval phase for corrections. This does not apply to any who may take on someone's role as a Master/Mistress to a Slave seeking a partner.
-Citizens can only be applied for(after certain limit I will cut them off too of any imbalance.)
-Slaves are needed.
-Masters/Mistresses can only apply if pairing up with a slave needing such, see player seeking roles second post.

Character Thread - Post only here after your character sheet has been accepted by me.
OOC - Post only here after being approved.

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

The Horde, in ages past, never had it been such a unified force as it is today. Centuries ago, these various creatures were always at constant war with one another, never had they dreamed of expansion beyond the wild homeland of Gandona. This in time would changed when their very lands were invaded by the horned ones; strange creatures from another faraway land. Creatures that allied with soft-skin nomads, who fed the monstrosities news of their camp locations. The horde races resisted, they united with one another, but it would do little to naught to stop the invasion. Powerful magic that annihilated their troops, raw physique that at times can even overwhelm an ogre. The prowess in battle was enough to lead to betrayal within the Horde, there were those wishing to save their skins and those that saw far better opportunity to what these invaders could provide. Promises of riches, of slaves, of power; almost anything the brutes could ever want in return to servitude. Those that took such offerings, the Horde that joined and pledged their loyalty to the fiends, would be the ones to carve a new reign of terror upon many other continents that followed.

In the centuries that followed, various races fell victim to these brutes, whether wild humanoids who called mother nature their home being enslaved or those of a bit more civilized of factions having their homes pillaged, looted, and any that put up resistance killed. They were always given a choice, the same monstrosities that oversaw the Horde gave many the opportunity to pledge loyalty and service; sadly, not many foresaw to give such courtesy to 'monsters' leading 'monsters.' Many doubted such a faction could be as united and led by a higher of evils; such mistakes would cost their people their lives and freedom as the road of conquest continued.

Which now brings our story to Andelia, one of the last, surviving continents that has not completely befallen the advances of the invading factions. Their only saving grace of survivability thus far has been the technological advances that humans gained from Dwarven and Gnome inventions. Still, the tide is ever changing within the Horde's favor, especially with the recent overpowering and taking of the city of Old Warren; a centerpiece of trade and the once pivot point where all technology mainstreamed through first, before making way to the other cities.

Now its citizens are either dead or slaves to the invading forces. Trainyards have also been put out of commission to prevent any supplies going in or coming out of the city along with anyone attempting to escape on such on such bizarre, steam-powered machines. The port has been left open to allow a steady supply of slaves to be transported from the other continents. Shops have also been seized and are not being maintained to popularize further trade within the Horde and other races that aligned themselves with the demon overseers. Some have been fortunate to retire from the front and start their new lives within this city. Others may continue to be active participants of the ongoing war, using what spoils they make to further stabilize their lifestyle. Then of course, there are the victims subjugated to these creatures every desire.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

All Necessary Knowledge

Closed World Building Thread - This is still a WIP

Interest Check

Masters/Mistresses: 6 | Citizens: 1 | Slaves: 6
Italicize names are ones that submitted sheets already and were approved. I will get a character thread up ASAP.

Drake Valentine -Orc(M) Master
Roen - Human(M) Slave
Relikai - Human(F) Slave
Elven Sex Goddess - Drow(M) Master & Wood Elf(F) Public Slave
Amarlo - Nymph/Huma(F) Slave
summoner2183 - Troll Master
Aida Rose - Drow(F) Citizen
Ghostraven - Drow(F) Mistress
Foxy Oni - Troll(F+) Master/Mistress
Notadrywall - Half-Ogre(M) Master
BeckyAnnn - Human(F) Slave
mcmuffinfluffin - Orc(M) Master
NightHawk429  - Orc Master
Hobbes1266 - Human(F) Future Slave
shii - Half Demon(M) Master & Human(M) Slave
Lindrea - Human(F) Slave

Player Roles Seeking
Shii - Male Human Slave seeking Master.

Character Template
Regarding Sheet Submission: You can either post the sheet here or send it to PM to me. I will only ask that you avoid posting NSFW images on forum request page with your sheet, it may be better to PM that to me with your template; as the request area is a public board for guests/nonmembers to stumble upon.

Also Note: Today(as in June 11th and coming up 12th) I will be slow as it is nearing my weekend. I will respond to any sheets as soon as I can, but most likely it may not be till Monday(13th?) at latest.

Character Sheet Template

General Basics
Name:
Name of your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles and whatnot if applicable.
Slave, Master, or Other
Race:
Their general race.
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
What they are or identify as. (Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Etc)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Can be a basic outline template or notable traits.
Personality:
Can be key traits. 
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable. 
Only one Magic Field subcategory can be pursued and one magic field only(only exception to this rule are demons.)
Example: Orc (Evocation – Elemental Manipulation(Fire)) That Orc cannot use other magic outside of that field, even other types of Evocation or other manipulation within elemental manipulation, can only control fire and fire only. In other words, magic is purely treated strictly towards one field of study or expertise in this game.
Non Magical Races: Minotaurs, Satyrs/Fauns, Ogres, Gnolls, Beastmen(Exception: Rat People,) Tribal Elves, Amazonians/Barbarians, Alraune
Sealed Magical Races: Angels (Most other races may also have something to seal or control their magic if it is dangerous.)

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing.  Feel free to make up whatever nations and whatnot, keep in mind the with the horde invasion, most of the fantasy world has been conquered/enslaved. Right now Andelia is the only continent still under active war with its invaders.

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

NPC Sheet Template

Name:
Name of NPC
Race:
Their Race
Sexuality:
Their preference
Appearance:
Brief statistics
Bio:
Short background
Permissions:
Who is allowed to use them, if no one, put player only.
Additional:
Anything else one may like to include. 

[float=left][img height=200]IMGURLHERE(Art, anime, whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Permissions:[/b]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Regarding Project

This is nothing more than a good ol fashion, fantasy theme centered, sandbox slavery game. Most of the focus will be upon Horde races with their captives. I will only allow few demons at a time as playables as I do wish to keep it more focus upon the Horde than anything else. There are still many things that are being ironed out as you can see by the World Building thread, short bios to other races beyond Vampires are still WIPs and everything down below is WIP. Continent infos is also WIP, although the game will be centered around one and more than likely some form of human captured city/castle/whatever.

Gender is also open in this game, including Dickgirls/Futas/whatever you want to call those in between both sexes. Players are not expected to partake with such; however if that bothers you as roleplayer or any of the various races do, then you do not have to join either. It is that simple. Magic is mostly restricted as well, only ones that can truly wield powerful magic may be Angels or Demons, the former have their powers sealed, the latter again is a restricted race.

At any sole discretion when things are done and this is open to applicants, I will choose to stop any given flow of applications to a particular role, be it slave or master/mistress. Since I also understand most M/S play is also mainly restricted between two players who only wish to interact with each other and no one else in an environment. This rule may not apply to everyone, this is from personal Rping experiences on different sites and on E in my many decades of roleplay. (Thusly, it wouldn't make sense to have four masters/mistresses and one slave or vice versa.)

Slaves will come in variety. Most likely public, personal, and/or arena. Public meaning anyone can make use of your character if they are of higher stature. Private meaning they solely belong to another character and who they may or may not allow to use them(all of which has to be approval between all players) and arena obviously meaning most of their use will likely fall towards the arena. All of this is still being ironed out.

Players will be allowed to multi-character if they can handle it. NPCs are also optional.

Also bare in mind as the only sole individual working on this project, it may kick off, it may not kick off. This is mostly an interest check to concept. Regardless or not of a lot of interest is gathered, I am still going to be working idly on and off of this at my own pace. I may put more effort in it with large crowd that likes such a concept of a slave game revolving around mostly a Horde faction and its captives; instead of my earlier a little here and a little there on and off of E. Obviously, some things could be skip for later such as bestiary and monsters as most would likely fall into Arena portions of the game anyways or are just there for other sick perversions of player characters that may own them that may wish to use them to torment other consenting players with the idea.

Additional

This game will have multi threads(depending on amount of applicants, location wise I am aiming at seven or so,) those that know me when I create things, I tend to not like for a roleplay to center around a single thread. This game will also likely be pretty smut heavy in some fields, although I still encourage player plottings with one another. Magic is a thing for some races, although at most I will only allow one mastery of a type and will likely restrict magic flow if I see multi applicants with such.

Characters will be represented by artwork, I do not like cross of real people with art and considering this is fantasy geared with various races, I doubt anyone will have much luck of real people of those various mentioned races. Therefore, for simplicity, art representation.

Content of this game will be extreme; not everyone is expected to partake in such. I do not limit extremities in the games I create as long as they do not violate E rules, then all is fine. Again, you must have strict consent with your writing partner with any material you wish to produce with them and warning labels should be included in post tags.

Do not start anything major without my permission. Such as an uprising or revolt or something like that. I promise you, it will not end pretty for your character(s) and any involved; do not go around destroying my world. Sandbox, yes, but you start blowing up part of the city or mass murdering NPCs and we are going to also have problems. Just because the city is overrun by savages does not mean they will continuous do such behavior now that it is subjugated under their control and again if you are of lower status and doing that it will not end well.  Honestly, do not test me on this.

Drake Valentine

Updates:
-Introductory has been completed.
-Additional section to regarding the project has been added along with some strikethroughs to things that had been done.
-Interest Check/Character Template has been added, the latter a placeholder.
-Various info within the World Building has been completed(such as short bios on races, hierarchy, slavery info, and general key locations, for those not keeping tabs.)
-Probably a few other things that are also eluding me at this point.

Roen

Is this the interest check thread? If so, got my vote for a slave character. :P
This seems interesting, gonna try and think of a switchy kind of slave.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Roen on June 08, 2016, 10:21:05 PM
Is this the interest check thread? If so, got my vote for a slave character. :P
This seems interesting, gonna try and think of a switchy kind of slave.

More or less, seeing how much interest can accumulate to try to start it off while I still idly build things.

Thanks for the interest. ^_^

Relikai

tagging this for sure. Human Knight preferred, doesnt mean he's good :p

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Relikai on June 09, 2016, 07:42:55 AM

Sounds good and thanks for interest. ^^

Roen

Quote from: Relikai on June 09, 2016, 07:42:55 AM
Heh, that's close to what I was gonna play, a human commander turned slave, with all the control and ego play involved. :P

-Nathan Alterman.

Elven Sex Goddess

Drake Valentine

Amarlo

Gonna keep an eye on this.

I'd most likely play an unwilling nuisance of a slave or imposter of some sort.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Amarlo on June 10, 2016, 03:43:51 PM
Gonna keep an eye on this.

I'd most likely play a slave or imposter of some sort.

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 10, 2016, 03:45:45 PM
Keeping an eye on this.

Greetings and thank you both for interest.

After a few more people express interest, I will draft up sheets.

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 10, 2016, 07:59:14 PM
What race constitudes the Horde?

Most can be found in link of World Building area.

But mainly Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, Gnolls, and Goblins are viewed as the Horde, particularly in that order of importance. There are also Half breeds, but I didn't feel the need to go through making up half-race, short bios too and I doubt it is easy finding good half blood images for the most part.

Demons are over the Horde, but they are also a restricted race for obvious OP reasons and I doubt I will be making a character sheet for one myself anytime soon beyond that of an NPC sheet I had in mind for arena when I start working on creatures and whatnot there.

There are a few other 'free' races. Vampires, Wolfmen, some Drow, and Barbarian/Amazonian tribes along with any that and that may of betrayed their people. These individuals however are not treated equally for most part by the Horde(if player characters of such races want to have more open mind, that is fine, but there is still plenty of prejudice by NPCs.)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aida Rose

Elven Sex Goddess

As for what class of character,   I can go with either a
male drow master
or a
female wood elf public slave

Ghostraven

Aida Rose

I'm wondering if there was anything playable that's in between slave and master? Sorry if you've said already. Either way, faun are ripe to be musicians so that's what she'll be doing.

Foxy DeVille

So many slaves... I was thinking of an orc/ogre/troll futa master. Depends how what the races are like.

Amarlo

If anyone is interested in working on characters with me, especially if you're interested in having a character partnered with mine, please feel free to pm me and we can see what we come up with!  ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Notadrywall

I'm tentatively interested. I'd play one of the horde races, still unsure which, probably depends what's missing.

Drake Valentine

Oh my, wasn't expecting sudden flood.

Thank you all for your interest, and if I fail to quote you, not that I am neglecting you, right now trying to address other comments/concerns.

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 10, 2016, 10:42:28 PM
As for what class of character,   I can go with either a
male drow master
or a
female wood elf public slave

Either or is fine, though it also may depend how end result of masses as far as slaves vs masters/mistresses. You are also free to do both if you can handle it, but I won't pressure you into such roles.

Quote from: otaco on June 11, 2016, 12:48:25 AM
I'm wondering if there was anything playable that's in between slave and master? Sorry if you've said already. Either way, faun are ripe to be musicians so that's what she'll be doing.

Not as far as 'enslaved' races go for in between. Unless you want to use some sort of NPC for her to give her bit more flexibility. The only people with freedom to mostly do as they please(within limits) are demons(restricted) Horde faction and then from there Barbarians/Amazonians, Wolfmen, Vampires, and Drow to some extents. The latter four are generally treated on a lower social ladder than that of the Horde(again, may not apply to all player driven characters, but remember most Horde NPCs will not be that respectful to them.)

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 11, 2016, 01:10:29 AM
So many slaves... I was thinking of an orc/ogre/troll futa master. Depends how what the races are like.

Which ones? Ones players may pick or your choosing of what is in game? Most of brief bios are on them in Closed World Building thread that is linked a ways up.

I'll try to throw up character sheet shortly and update interest with current matching possible roles of interest of players.

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Updated sheet template in, it is under, second post.

Again, I will be pretty busy and slow till later at night on upcoming Sunday or Monday at latest I should be more free available to look at any sheets and/or address additional inquiries.

-DV

Ghostraven

I'm thinking about a Drow Female Master. I'll start thinking about details and a character sheet.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Roen

By the way, I am going to play a slave, an ex-human commander slave, but only if I could find any masters interested in MxM >_>

-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Added player roles seeking under interest tally. Mostly as quick link to profiles if someone wishes to plan something out with said pairings to that seeking user.

Edit: Also quick templates of my own WIP characters.

WIP Master Template
General Basics
Name:
Gorgrim Gorzack
Aliases:
N/A
Master
Race:
Orc
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs of sheer tone muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red
Distinguishing Marks: Various battle scars
Personality:
WIP
Strengths:
Hand to hand combat. Although he does not show it often, he has learned how to move his body enough and make use of his former training into a makeshift fighting style. It is nothing refine, mainly some straight up dirty brawling using whatever is in his vicinity.
Keen eye observation. He takes note of everything outside and inside of combat alike. Details, details, details, that is his way of life and the only way he maintains his survival.
Endurance. His body is able to take as much as a beating as it is in dishing out. Also he is no stranger to abuse as former life for an Orc such is often common.
Dual Wielding. Gorgrim’s biggest of combat capabilities is his ambidexterity to use two weapons simultaneously in battle.
Throwing. Another combat technique he has picked up over the years and that is the ability to fling a weapon into another target with deadly accuracy and force.
Strength. He is a brute, well stronger than the average human, capable of wielding some heavier weapons with ease.
Dexterity. His tribe valued swiftness in battle as a result he is quick on his feet and isn’t afraid of performing various dodges or tumbles to avoid danger.
Weaknesses:
Two Handed Weapons. Has no training in such, though he could probably use them, he would rather be dual wielding one handed weapons or fighting unarmed.
Extreme Cold. He grew up in more arid regions, his body may be used to heat, but cold weather is something he detests and his abilities are lessen in such climate.
Strength. His tribe preferred a balance of body muscle; enough where they will be unhindered in being just as fast as they may be strong.  As a result, he is not as strong as the typical or more ‘brutish’ orcs out there.
Lack of Armor. He does not wear armor, sees no need of being protected behind precious metal. His body may be exposed, but in turn he can move unhindered. Plus he is already quite 'strapped' out with the weapons he carries on him.
Mannerism. He does not know the cultures of more civilized worlds well. His kindred are truly seen more savage and barbaric in nature.
Language. He can fluently speak orc, but does not fully grasp or understand common speech. As a result, when he speaks common, his sentences are usually butchered and generally hard for some to understand.
Magic: He is not that talented in it nor understands it well. Magic is still a foreign thing to him and those excelling in such can make him squeamish.
Powers:
He has no magic, he is only slightly spiritual.
Beast Tongue- Canines: He can understand and speak beast tongue of canines. His affinity is more towards wolf like beasts as they are usually the most intelligent of canine species and a prime example are the two wargs under his control. He can lead other hounds astray, but usually they may have masters or other owners; whereas wolves will always recognize one who sets himself apart as their ‘alpha.’
History:
WIP

Other Information
Dislikes:

Player Ons:

Player Offs:

Character Ons:

Character Offs:

Relations:

Additional:
This character will be tailored around extremities. Therefore, if you are not looking for cruel master who may rape, humiliate, abuse, and subjugate your character to potential beastality; best avoid him.
Wargs
Burguul

Drautran

WIP Arena NPC Overseer Template

Name:
Neesha The Vile
Race:
Demon
Sexuality:
Homosexual (Females/Futas)
Appearance:
Height: 9'0”
Weight: 200lbs of toned muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red/Green
Distinguishing Marks: Her tattoos. Her Horns.
Bio:
Neesha is the offspring between one of the many forged marriages of Teraheart and Cerabuhm; as a result, she has some high aptitude in both magic and physical prowess but compared to the truer bloodlines of those two she is still much weaker in both regards. Given the slow age of bloodline, she did not partake in the wars within Gandona. Nividale was much different through the later span of conquest, engaging within it at her late teens by mortal standards. She aided in the inevitable capture and destruction of many races once forged societies with the beasts that she begun to tame and summon upon that continent.

For the next few decades, a lapse in time before the next large war upon one of the remaining continents, she traveled the various realms in search of other beasts to add to her collection. All sorts of monstrosities were claimed from different lands, forced into submission and servitude of her. From giant insects, to basilisks, to mimics, dragons, and all sorts of fiends and creatures. One may name it and chances are it is indeed already in her collection and if not, well, it is only a matter of time she seeks it out and makes it hers. Those of lesser lifespans she tends to breed as for others, she merely seeks a new one out once age or something else takes its life. After all, being a demon is living part of the challenge and hunting and taming beasts isn't anything more than a simple game for her.

As for games, that is how she now makes her living within Old Warren. After the horde managed to seized such a lovely town with a grandeur of an Arena, she has made it a fine exhibit for various other monsters and creatures to be brought within. She rarely uses her own sources, unless spectators are looking for something more exotic. It is a never ending cycle of commerce for her, aiding in fluctuating trade between races, often paying money, slaves, or other won trinkets or services for certain beasts to go to the arena.
Permissions:
GM Only.
Additional:
She is the Overseer to the Arena and offspring between two powerful demon alliances. (Though she holds no royal titles.)
Powers:
Enchantment: Alter Property: She can give various items and even individuals different effects such as making them stronger, heavier, slower, etc for limited time. She often uses this to either empower herself or the beasts under her command.
Conjuration: Summoning: Her other main magic expertise, she has specialized in the art of summoning other worldly creatures. These beasts are ones that she has subjugated over the centuries under her command. It is rare for her to use such, more often resulting to what creatures are brought into the arena currently to entertain the audiences.

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Sounds good, no rush. Also I will likely get character thread and OOC up ideally by tomorrow. Today is going to be rather busy for me.

Drake Valentine

Also, my tallying may slightly be off, I think I got everyone so far of what they express interest in, maybe not everyone gender wise for those characters. Might be a few hiccups if I missed some people by accident or got some things wrong.

More importantly, if you are seeking anything, please make note of what you are looking for and I will update that tidbit in. I try to keep that feature on the recruitment page in case any newcomers swing by and stroll through the lists and take interest in that of what another player is seeking for a role to be partner with. Of course, I would also like, if possible, for ya'll to plot among yourselves in any potential pairings if of private slave / Master or Mistress mesh up.

And if someone fulfills the role you are looking for, please let me know as well so I can cross it out as taken.

Best

-DV

Relikai

Still a WIP

Shimazaki Haruna

General Basics
Name: Shimazaki Haruna

Aliases: "The Holy Blade"

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height - 163cm
Weight - 54kg

36C - 24 - 34

Personality: Shimazaki Haruna is a warrior maiden filled with optimism upon joining the Battle Maidens of the local Shrine. Always looking out for her juniors, Haruna was often strict but gentle when teaching them the ways of Magic and Swordplay. Being an introvert, Haruna hardly communicates with males, except for official business and very rarely, small talk. Although she has low physical strength, Haruna prides herself in mixing magic and quick sword work to defeat her enemies. She believes that her will and faith would carry her and the defending races to victory against the Horde as long as there is belief.

Strengths: Capable Magic User, Strong-Willed, Good with Swords.

Weaknesses:Shy around Males, Prideful, Low Physical Strength.

Powers: Abjuration: Force Field Generation

History: Born in the Far East, Shimazaki Haruna traveled as a teenager with caravans, picking up martial skills with the guards and occasionally helping to defend caravans against bandits with rocks and sticks. Joining the Oyakoko Shrine at the age of 8, Haruna trained as a Shrine Maiden before converting to the Shine's famous Battle Maidens, known for their purity and commitment against the forces of evil. When the Horde came, Haruna was stationed in Old Warren as she fought to defend her initiates during the breakthrough. It was there that Haruna was beaten and captured, stripped of her armour and left in bare rags to protect her modesty.

Other Information

Dislikes: Males, the Horde, Perverts.

Ons & Offs

Player Ons: Rough Sex / Dry Sex, Nonconsensual, Oral, Teasing...

Player Offs: Scat, Toilet Play, Excessive Violence, Scarring/Mutiliation, Basically no extremes.

Character Ons: Same as Player

Character Offs: Same as Player

Relations: None at the Moment

Additional: None at the Moment

BeckyAnnn

Still reading but at first glance this looks very interesting. 

If I join I will most likely play a human slave, preferably personal so that her use will require approval of her master/mistress.

But I have some catching up to do first.

Amarlo

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 12, 2016, 08:09:09 AM
More importantly, if you are seeking anything, please make note of what you are looking for and I will update that tidbit in. I try to keep that feature on the recruitment page in case any newcomers swing by and stroll through the lists and take interest in that of what another player is seeking for a role to be partner with. Of course, I would also like, if possible, for ya'll to plot among yourselves in any potential pairings if of private slave / Master or Mistress mesh up.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for exactly, at this point. I do know that I'm looking for a male master to either take my character captive, purchase her or steal her from another. Someone that doesn't have a problem with a fact that I have absolutely no interest in playing out threesomes or orgies. Ideally it would be nice if my character became a cherished and treatured possession of said master, but that won't at all be required. :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Relikai on June 12, 2016, 12:45:28 PM
Still a WIP

Miyuki the Serene

General Basics
Name: Konayama Miyuki

Aliases: 'Milky'

Race: Human

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height - 155cm
Weight - 49kg

32C - 24 - 34

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable. 
Only one Magic Field subcategory can be pursued and one magic field only(only exception to this rule are demons.)
Example: Orc (Evocation – Elemental Manipulation(Fire)) That Orc cannot use other magic outside of that field, even other types of Evocation or other manipulation within elemental manipulation, can only control fire and fire only. In other words, magic is purely treated strictly towards one field of study or expertise in this game.
Non Magical Races: Minotaurs, Satyrs/Fauns, Ogres, Gnolls, Beastmen(Exception: Rat People,) Tribal Elves, Amazonians/Barbarians, Alraune
Sealed Magical Races: Angels (Most other races may also have something to seal or control their magic if it is dangerous.)

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing.  Feel free to make up whatever nations and whatnot, keep in mind the with the horde invasion, most of the fantasy world has been conquered/enslaved. Right now Andelia is the only continent still under active war with its invaders.

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

Again, leaning towards more art for images vs real people.

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on June 12, 2016, 03:44:20 PM
Still reading but at first glance this looks very interesting. 

If I join I will most likely play a human slave, preferably personal so that her use will require approval of her master/mistress.

But I have some catching up to do first.

Thanks for interest. ^^

Quote from: Amarlo on June 12, 2016, 05:23:19 PM
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for exactly, at this point. I do know that I'm looking for a male master to either take my character captive, purchase her or steal her from another. Someone that doesn't have a problem with a fact that I have absolutely no interest in playing out threesomes or orgies. Ideally it would be nice if my character became a cherished and treatured possession of said master, but that won't at all be required. :P

I'll update that in, eventually.

Drake Valentine

Updated OOC and Character Thread links up top, left hand corner on first initial post. These are still WIPs in themselves and may be pretty link heavy/semi-coded at a later date. Post in either after being accepted by me.

Feel free to browse otherwise till then. I already accepted a couple of sheets through PM.

summoner2183

Do we send in the Bios to you, or what Drake? And the trolls you are mentioning...are they just regular trolls or maybe those World of Warcraft-esque Trolls?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 14, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Do we send in the Bios to you, or what Drake? And the trolls you are mentioning...are they just regular trolls or maybe those World of Warcraft-esque Trolls?

Preferably PM me it if it is NSFW or you can also feel free to post here.

As for trolls, either or is fine with me.

summoner2183

General Basics
Name: Kardak Stonefist

Aliases:

Race: Stone Troll

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Kardak is  quite tall, around 8-9 feet tall and has bluish green skin that is hard and rocky, and almost armorlike. He has a few warts here and there, but does not smell foul though he has lanky muscular arms and a rather impressive girth to his trollhood. He is not the most good looking person, but amongst his fellow trolls, he is one of the most... at least.. good looking so to speak.

Personality: Kardak is a very simple minded troll, with all the temperaments of a troll. Rather slow to anger, but once enraged he can be pretty nasty to anyone. He is also a bit lusty and sees all slaves, females as cocksleeves and humiliate and degrade them sometimes... but to those who has submitted to him would find that his treatment of them... while still degrading and humiliating... can be slightly better than those who choose to resist and defy him.

Strengths: He has a great amount of stamina and strength, and he has a very acidic stomach juice that he can use as a weapon sometimes. He also has very tough rock like skin and not easy to damage and extremely resistant towards magic attacks.

Weaknesses: Kardak, while amongst all trolls is the most intelligent one so to speak... he is still a bit dim witted and can be manipulated by smarter people somewhat. His weakness is also fire and fire based weapons.

Powers: None, just highly resistant towards magic and very hard rock like skin.

History: Kardak was born to the chief of his people and his mate, and they lived in the Stonecrag Mountains where they sometimes come down and prey on unsuspecting passersby and steal the occasional cattle. When Kardak was of age, after he was regarded as a fully grown troll and warrior... his clan tradition prohibits him from staying within the mountain and he has been travelling from mountain range to mountain range seeking a place to fight and claim territory when he came across this Horde. He thought it would be a good idea and join up, and who knows... he might get a name for himself to lay claim to a territory of his own to find a mate and breed.

Other Information

Dislikes: Fire, People who call him stupid.

Player Ons: Raping Females, Degradation, HUmiliation, Watersports

Player Offs: Scat, Gore, VOre, Snuff

Character Offs: Same as PLayer

Relations: He deeply wants to emulate what his family and clan has done and find a mate to breed with in the future.

Additional:Kardak likes busty females whom he likes to degrade and humiliate and enjoy impaling them upon his cock.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 14, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

General Basics
Name: Kardak Stonefist

Aliases:

Race: Stone Troll

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Kardak is  quite tall, around 8-9 feet tall and has bluish green skin that is hard and rocky, and almost armorlike. He has a few warts here and there, but does not smell foul though he has lanky muscular arms and a rather impressive girth to his trollhood. He is not the most good looking person, but amongst his fellow trolls, he is one of the most... at least.. good looking so to speak.

Personality: Kardak is a very simple minded troll, with all the temperaments of a troll. Rather slow to anger, but once enraged he can be pretty nasty to anyone. He is also a bit lusty and sees all slaves, females as cocksleeves and humiliate and degrade them sometimes... but to those who has submitted to him would find that his treatment of them... while still degrading and humiliating... can be slightly better than those who choose to resist and defy him.

Strengths: He has a great amount of stamina and strength, and he has a very acidic stomach juice that he can use as a weapon sometimes. He also has very tough rock like skin and not easy to damage and extremely resistant towards magic attacks.

Weaknesses: Kardak, while amongst all trolls is the most intelligent one so to speak... he is still a bit dim witted and can be manipulated by smarter people somewhat. His weakness is also fire and fire based weapons.

Powers: None, just highly resistant towards magic and very hard rock like skin.

History: Kardak was born to the chief of his people and his mate, and they lived in the Stonecrag Mountains where they sometimes come down and prey on unsuspecting passersby and steal the occasional cattle. When Kardak was of age, after he was regarded as a fully grown troll and warrior... his clan tradition prohibits him from staying within the mountain and he has been travelling from mountain range to mountain range seeking a place to fight and claim territory when he came across this Horde. He thought it would be a good idea and join up, and who knows... he might get a name for himself to lay claim to a territory of his own to find a mate and breed.

Other Information

Dislikes: Fire, People who call him stupid.

Player Ons: Raping Females, Degradation, HUmiliation, Watersports

Player Offs: Scat, Gore, VOre, Snuff

Character Offs: Same as PLayer

Relations: He deeply wants to emulate what his family and clan has done and find a mate to breed with in the future.

Additional:Kardak likes busty females whom he likes to degrade and humiliate and enjoy impaling them upon his cock.

That is fine, feel free to add to character thread; and with that I must head off to work.  (Also the image didn't load for me after I saw link in quote, dunno if it is cause my network being ridiculously slow at this point or actual direct link issue.)

mcmuffinfluffin

I'd like to join this. I like the idea of playing on orc master that is apart of the Horde. Still reading through the world info currently.

BeckyAnnn

NightHawk429

Well, this particular group has me very intrigued, I would very much like to join. But as it is getting kind of late where I'm at, I think I will just peruse the world building post and post my character sheet come morning when I am better acquainted with the world you have set out. I see a lot of potential for an incredibly fun game here.

Drake Valentine

Hello and thanks for interest. ^-^

If either of you have any inquires, let me know and no rush, feel free to take your times.

Edit: Updated interest ratio. Numbers represented approved ratio the parentheses and numbers in middle express interest in that number and are not included in the total active roster, just potential future additions.

Also after a few more masters I may(as much as I do not want to do it) have to cut them out for an amount of time till more slaves fluctuate. Not that I am doing it any time soon, just a heads up warning if there continues to be a growing imbalance.

This may not apply in rule to someone who is a slave that is seeking a particular master/mistress and hasn't found them or vice versa depending on ratio imbalances.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 15, 2016, 07:55:21 AM
Hello and thanks for interest. ^-^

If either of you have any inquires, let me know and no rush, feel free to take your times.

Edit: Updated interest ratio. Numbers represented approved ratio the parentheses and numbers in middle express interest in that number and are not included in the total active roster, just potential future additions.

Also after a few more masters I may(as much as I do not want to do it) have to cut them out for an amount of time till more slaves fluctuate. Not that I am doing it any time soon, just a heads up warning if there continues to be a growing imbalance.

This may not apply in rule to someone who is a slave that is seeking a particular master/mistress and hasn't found them or vice versa depending on ratio imbalances.

Well I will pull back my master since I have submitted two characters one a master and the other a slave.   It is only fair,  as everyone else has submitted only one character.    If such is needed,  just let me know dear if you decide such.   

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 15, 2016, 09:15:57 AM
Well I will pull back my master since I have submitted two characters one a master and the other a slave.   It is only fair,  as everyone else has submitted only one character.    If such is needed,  just let me know dear if you decide such.   

Oh no. you are fine. Again, it isn't something that I will immediately do and again, not sure if you may or may not be planning with any existing slaves currently. Besides, you are multi-rolling as is. ;)

mcmuffinfluffin

Orgoth Manzik

General Basics
Name: Orgoth Manzik

Aliases:

Race: Orc

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Orgoth stands at about seven and a half feet tall, making him taller than most orcs but by no means the tallest of his kin. His muscles are well defined, though compared to other warrior orcs of his height he is somewhat thin in comparison. His skin is pale green showing some age, where once it was a dark green. And Orgoth has bright, yellow eyes. He has few scars or marks, being fortunate in battle or at least choosing safer fights than his kin.

Personality: Orgoth is blunt and direct. He is very prideful and adheres to the idea of warrior's honor, though it is honor from the view of the Horde and may likely seem brutish from other cultures' views. Orgoth rarely lies or attempts to be manipulative. Among his fellow orc warriors he is considered smart, but not cunning. He is stuck in his ways and strictly adheres to Horde customs and traditions. Orgoth is also very possessive of what he considers his, particularly when those things are living. Orgoth generally likes his pets or slaves to like him, he attempts to show affection in his very brutish ways while still exerting dominance. But he seeks to ensure what is his considers himself to be superior to other members of the Horde, a jealous trait that is easy to manipulate.

Strengths: Physically strong, Skilled with an axe, intelligent for an Orc

Weaknesses: Easy to manipulate, Prideful, Possessive, Stubbornly honest

Powers: Muscles?

History: Orgoth Manzik's upbringing was fairly typical of an orc born to the Horde. Orgoth found himself to be fairly large compared to many other orcs and also found his body matured much quicker than those of similar age. With his strength Orgoth commanded a fair amount of respect and jealousy among his peers. When he was of age to go off to the many raids and skirmishes the Horde took part in he went with glee and returned with pride. The expectations that both his elders and peers had in him were confirmed after his first battle. He had his first taste of blood which he truly didn't care for, but the glory and pride he had after a victory was more than enough to make up for it. And with each victory his own prominence and pride grew.

With his success Orgoth became a staunch supporter of the ways of the Horde, quickly becoming the enemies of those who wanted a change in their ways or their leaders. Orgoth himself found himself in a position of leadership, while he didn't command an army he often would have a band of warriors at his back in battle. And when he returned home with the spoils of war that came in the form of exotic treasures or slaves he found that most he came across within his own section of the Horde knew him and showed him respect at least to his face. Though he is no way a legend of the Horde that other nations and lands feared, he was still successful and still has potential to rise, something he seeks to do as quickly as possible. In recent days he has found himself being a fair bit more reckless in battle to attempt to show off his skills, and when it comes to his treasures he keeps only the best that he finds. For if he was a chieftain of the horde he wouldn't accept anything, but the most beautiful of slaves and elegant of treasures, so there was no reason to settle for less now.

Other Information
Likes: Power, slaves, respect, anything that shows off his strength and position.

Dislikes: Being outdone, manipulative people(particularly other members of the Horde), slaves or pets showing disgust of him

Player Ons: Forced Sex, Oral

Player Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, Violence, excessive humiliation

Character Ons:   Forced Sex, Oral, Dominance...besides the dominance and nonconsensual sex towards slaves his tastes are fairly vanilla.

Character Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, extremities

Relations: None planned, fine if anyone thinks there character would be in some sort of relation

Additional:

Aida Rose

Hii, I'd like to make a 'role seeking' thing for a boss for my character, Malice. Someone who needs an agent/personal assistant/etc. She's educated and can fight. I dunno if that's any kind of useful to people's characters, lol, but yeah. Would prefer for her to have some kind of personal relationship with her boss. She's kinda a snot, to be perfectly honest. 

Clio

I was unaware you were allowing characters under the age of 18. Sorry, but that might affect my decision to join the game. You all have fun, though. :)

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Christa on June 15, 2016, 11:07:27 PM
I was unaware you were allowing characters under the age of 18. Sorry, but that might affect my decision to join the game. You all have fun, though. :)

There is actually no reason NOT to be aware of it.  Very first post states that "Site's rules" apply and site rules state that all characters have to be sixteen or over.

Clio

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on June 15, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

There is actually no reason NOT to be aware of it.  Very first post states that "Site's rules" apply and site rules state that all characters have to be sixteen or over.

I know, and it was my mistake. I tend to hope/assume that characters will be 18 and above, so it's just a personal preference.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Aida Rose on June 15, 2016, 11:04:22 PM
Hii, I'd like to make a 'role seeking' thing for a boss for my character, Malice. Someone who needs an agent/personal assistant/etc. She's educated and can fight. I dunno if that's any kind of useful to people's characters, lol, but yeah. Would prefer for her to have some kind of personal relationship with her boss. She's kinda a snot, to be perfectly honest.

Titamor could be down for that, having an assistant would suit her artistic ego. Plus she shies away from combat.

Aida Rose

Cool! I'll PM you.

If anyone else is interested in Malice working for your character, PM me x)

(Want to keep my options open-ish. I figure she can work for a couple people at one time, anyways, if it comes to that. Moonlighting and stuff. At least in the beginning. It depends. Which might be some kinda faux pas in this world, but that wouldn't matter to her and I almost hope it is because fun.) Your character doesn't necessarily have to start off liking her, especially given her personality.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Christa on June 15, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best though if you decide not to join.
Quote from: mcmuffinfluffin on June 15, 2016, 10:16:21 PM
Orgoth Manzik

General Basics
Name: Orgoth Manzik

Aliases:

Race: Orc

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Orgoth stands at about seven and a half feet tall, making him taller than most orcs but by no means the tallest of his kin. His muscles are well defined, though compared to other warrior orcs of his height he is somewhat thin in comparison. His skin is pale green showing some age, where once it was a dark green. And Orgoth has bright, yellow eyes. He has few scars or marks, being fortunate in battle or at least choosing safer fights than his kin.

Personality: Orgoth is blunt and direct. He is very prideful and adheres to the idea of warrior's honor, though it is honor from the view of the Horde and may likely seem brutish from other cultures' views. Orgoth rarely lies or attempts to be manipulative. Among his fellow orc warriors he is considered smart, but not cunning. He is stuck in his ways and strictly adheres to Horde customs and traditions. Orgoth is also very possessive of what he considers his, particularly when those things are living. Orgoth generally likes his pets or slaves to like him, he attempts to show affection in his very brutish ways while still exerting dominance. But he seeks to ensure what is his considers himself to be superior to other members of the Horde, a jealous trait that is easy to manipulate.

Strengths: Physically strong, Skilled with an axe, intelligent for an Orc

Weaknesses: Easy to manipulate, Prideful, Possessive, Stubbornly honest

Powers: Muscles?

History: Orgoth Manzik's upbringing was fairly typical of an orc born to the Horde. Orgoth found himself to be fairly large compared to many other orcs and also found his body matured much quicker than those of similar age. With his strength Orgoth commanded a fair amount of respect and jealousy among his peers. When he was of age to go off to the many raids and skirmishes the Horde took part in he went with glee and returned with pride. The expectations that both his elders and peers had in him were confirmed after his first battle. He had his first taste of blood which he truly didn't care for, but the glory and pride he had after a victory was more than enough to make up for it. And with each victory his own prominence and pride grew.

With his success Orgoth became a staunch supporter of the ways of the Horde, quickly becoming the enemies of those who wanted a change in their ways or their leaders. Orgoth himself found himself in a position of leadership, while he didn't command an army he often would have a band of warriors at his back in battle. And when he returned home with the spoils of war that came in the form of exotic treasures or slaves he found that most he came across within his own section of the Horde knew him and showed him respect at least to his face. Though he is no way a legend of the Horde that other nations and lands feared, he was still successful and still has potential to rise, something he seeks to do as quickly as possible. In recent days he has found himself being a fair bit more reckless in battle to attempt to show off his skills, and when it comes to his treasures he keeps only the best that he finds. For if he was a chieftain of the horde he wouldn't accept anything, but the most beautiful of slaves and elegant of treasures, so there was no reason to settle for less now.

Other Information
Likes: Power, slaves, respect, anything that shows off his strength and position.

Dislikes: Being outdone, manipulative people(particularly other members of the Horde), slaves or pets showing disgust of him

Player Ons: Forced Sex, Oral

Player Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, Violence, excessive humiliation

Character Ons:   Forced Sex, Oral, Dominance...besides the dominance and nonconsensual sex towards slaves his tastes are fairly vanilla.

Character Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, extremities

Relations: None planned, fine if anyone thinks there character would be in some sort of relation

Additional:

That is fine, feel free to add to character thread whenever you get chance.

Also note on lapse in responses on my end, I am usually at work, well more so at the hours of most of attention flooded in here, along with my box filling up. Hard to reply and tend to things on touchscreen small cell at those hours. (Which if I happen to pop on at those hours, I am checking site on phone.)

Edit: Updated top corner of topic post in regards to future masters/mistresses besides those that already applied.

Also, to any that joined and may not know, the top links, OOC actually has all the other links link to it thread wise. I know some members on the community may not be fond of OOC in general, but that is the main hub to anything thread related; just saying.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Well I'm interested. I guess you guys need slave's? Let me know what exactly your looking for with that and I can get a character sheet together if anyone is interested?

Nintentoast

I saw that you need slaves. I am here. I can be slav. I can be Slav real good! Like Croatia, Bulgaria, and Belarus! I am Slav!

No jk, I apologize for my awful puns, but yes, I can be a slave if they are still needed.
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

shii

Lol toast  :P

I think they still need slaves? I want to go over to the OOC but I guess you can't post there until your accepted.  :-\

I typed up a character sheet already but I kinda wanted to see if anyone wanted to make plans or had anything specific they may have wanted to play out. I guess we have to wait. *sits on hands*  o . 0

Amarlo

You can easily ask that here. Most people that have the other spots bookmarked should still have this area bookmarked as well. :)

That, or you can look through the roster of currently accepted characters and message any of those that interest you.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Hummm, well I like to play MxM but it seems there are only two other players who may be into that. Let's see, I know Roen is looking for a master (too bad master positions are closed or I'd be happy to oblige) and the only other option is Elven's character Roulen De'Ordone... though I believe that the character won't take a male slave. I'll PM them and ask about something then...

Amarlo

Quote from: shii on June 25, 2016, 11:14:41 PM
Hummm, well I like to play MxM but it seems there are only two other players who may be into that. Let's see, I know Roen is looking for a master (too bad master positions are closed or I'd be happy to oblige) and the only other option is Elven's character Roulen De'Ordone... though I believe that the character won't take a male slave. I'll PM them and ask about something then...

I think that Mr. Valentine is only refusing to accept new owners without slaves on the current register already in mind. I feel that if you speak things over with Roen and you two are happy with what you come up with and present it to Mr. Valentine, I'm sure he'd accept you. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Quote from: Amarlo on June 25, 2016, 11:41:20 PM
I think that Mr. Valentine is only refusing to accept new owners without slaves on the current register already in mind. I feel that if you speak things over with Roen and you two are happy with what you come up with and present it to Mr. Valentine, I'm sure he'd accept you. :)

Oh alright thank you  ;D i'll see if I can get a hold of Roen then.

Drake Valentine

Yes, slaves still needed. Citizens are open to an extent.

Masters/mistresses are restricted unless as stated, planning something with a slave that is lacking such in the seeking roster.

Sorry for lapse, I was in sleep induced coma. (Figuratively at least, I consider anything well over eight hours of sleep coma ish and I think I was asleep for twelve. >.<) 

Roen

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 26, 2016, 10:34:24 AM
Yes, slaves still needed. Citizens are open to an extent.

Masters/mistresses are restricted unless as stated, planning something with a slave that is lacking such in the seeking roster.

Sorry for lapse, I was in sleep induced coma. (Figuratively at least, I consider anything well over eight hours of sleep coma ish and I think I was asleep for twelve. >.<)

Good lord, twelve hours, wish I could sleep like that :P

-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Roen on June 26, 2016, 10:38:13 AM
Good lord, twelve hours, wish I could sleep like that :P

Yea, I generally don't ever sleep that long. Usually lucky to get six to eight hours, but I was literally passed out.

Any who, good to still see you are with us(I take it.) ^^

Roen

Heh, yeah, still lurking around, checking the thread from time to time.

-Nathan Alterman.

Hobbes1266

I'm fairly surprised there are so few slaves, I'm used to roleplays like this being flooded with them, that's why I didn't post interest sooner.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 26, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
I'm fairly surprised there are so few slaves, I'm used to roleplays like this being flooded with them, that's why I didn't post interest sooner.

Yes, I was mentioning that to someone earlier. >.< Cause this was at a 3 slaves to 8 Masters/mistresses for weeeeeeks.

shii

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 26, 2016, 12:52:56 PM
Yes, I was mentioning that to someone earlier. >.< Cause this was at a 3 slaves to 8 Masters/mistresses for weeeeeeks.

Maybe they were afraid  :P

summoner2183

shii

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Roen

Alrighty, so after discussing this with Shii, I've decided to play a human slave, ex-battle-priest.

I gather that magic is restricted, would priest-healing be considered magic? I suppose it's borne of prayer and the gods?

-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Roen on June 26, 2016, 09:56:12 PM
Alrighty, so after discussing this with Shii, I've decided to play a human slave, ex-battle-priest.

I gather that magic is restricted, would priest-healing be considered magic? I suppose it's borne of prayer and the gods?

That is fine.

Drake Valentine

Monthly Bump: As thread was created January 06, 2016, 12:33:54 AM and it is now July 06, 2016, 03:14 PM

Slaves still needed.
Citizens needed.
Masters/Mistresses will likely remain restricted for awhile unless pairing with someone seeking,

Lindrea

So, I'm totally interested in this.  I'm working on an application right now, but I had a few questions about the world.

How do magic and technology work together?  Are there things like Technomancers (those who fuse their magic into technology)?  If so, I think that would make for an interesting character idea. :)

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Lindrea on July 06, 2016, 06:37:01 PM
So, I'm totally interested in this.  I'm working on an application right now, but I had a few questions about the world.

How do magic and technology work together?  Are there things like Technomancers (those who fuse their magic into technology)?  If so, I think that would make for an interesting character idea. :)

Hello and thanks for the interest. ^^

As for the inquiry, I honestly haven't put that much thought into it, really the first to arise such a question.

I honestly am not too familiar with technomancy though. So I will have to read up on it somewhere to get general idea of what it all involves.

Quote from: Starcry on July 06, 2016, 08:40:29 PM
Bookmarking. :3

Thanks for interest. ;3

Lindrea

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 06, 2016, 08:49:11 PM
Hello and thanks for the interest. ^^

As for the inquiry, I honestly haven't put that much thought into it, really the first to arise such a question.

I honestly am not too familiar with technomancy though. So I will have to read up on it somewhere to get general idea of what it all involves.

Thanks for interest. ;3

The basics of it, I suppose, would be applying magic to technology.  Making the tech work off of magic instead of whatever it would normally use.  So.. instead of a firearm of some sort shooting bullets, you'd have gun that maybe shot fireballs or something.  I guess it'd be more like magical item creation, in a way.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Lindrea on July 06, 2016, 08:51:00 PM
The basics of it, I suppose, would be applying magic to technology.  Making the tech work off of magic instead of whatever it would normally use.  So.. instead of a firearm of some sort shooting bullets, you'd have gun that maybe shot fireballs or something.  I guess it'd be more like magical item creation, in a way.

So, wouldn't that just fall under Enchantment then? (In theory?)

Lindrea

I suppose, but would that let someone put something like fire magic into an item?  Does the enchanter require the requisite magic to make an effect happen?

So many questions! :)

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Lindrea on July 06, 2016, 08:59:07 PM
I suppose, but would that let someone put something like fire magic into an item?  Does the enchanter require the requisite magic to make an effect happen?

So many questions! :)

Likely would need other magic, otherwise that might be bit broke.

Only alternative I can see is something like alchemy approach with Enchantment's Alter Property field; using other materials as some form of sub base to apply such desired effects. Although I doubt the magic that comes from the items would be as powerful as the real thing and would most likely still will require such items/materials as a source of alternative power to make said item work.

That is mostly what I see Alter Property as, sort of like Alchemy, combining various natural elements of objects to perform other effects(be it making something heavier, hotter, colder, more or less durable, resistant to certain effects to extent, so on and so forth with other materials as well as giving them other properties with said materials as source.) Though firearms I expect that again, such would be required to power them and then necessary modified bullets to give whatever effects; and like all enchanted items, they would eventually have to be recharge from 'wear and tear.'

Lindrea

Hmm.. that does put a damper on my plan for the character.  No matter!  I can still say she's a tinkerer, loving to mess around with various tech, but also an Elemental Manipulator: Fire mage.  If that's okay.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Lindrea on July 06, 2016, 09:46:26 PM
Hmm.. that does put a damper on my plan for the character.  No matter!  I can still say she's a tinkerer, loving to mess around with various tech, but also an Elemental Manipulator: Fire mage.  If that's okay.

Yush, yush, that is fine. ^-^

Lindrea

Inari

Subject of technomancy: would a good example be something like the caster gun in outlaw star?

Lindrea

Inari

That and the weapons in Karbine of the iron fortress came to mind!

Sorry about the crappie writing. I am on my phone since my laptop is in for repairs.

Lindrea

I haven't seen all of Kabaneri, but I think those guns were purely steam powered.  His just had explosives in the shells.

Inari

Later on they also get something infused with the weapons as well. I am not sure how technology would work in this setting but it is food for thought. Failing this we could look at some the weapons in Seraph of the end?

Lindrea

Maybe.  It depends on how Drake wants to run it.  If anything, I'm going to be making a fire mage tinker. :D

Drake Valentine

Sorry for delay was away that time around.

As for infusion of weapons, I honestly not sure how to give a good solid example. >.>

Seraph kinda, but that incorporated
Anime regarding how weapons made
them using science to an extent to bind demons to a weapon? Though the demons I believe were still actually vampires, were they not? Cause they were pretty much kidnapping vampires and experimenting on them I believe to make such weapons in the first place.  Unless they turned to demons, I dunno, lot of stuff in that anime never made much sense.

Can't relate to Outlaw Star cause I never really got into it to watch it.

Kaberni(sp) kinda again, though
Anime spoiler involving weapon
again they simply infused such through the blood to allow the sword to cut through anything. It was also shown others must of had similar idea later in anime(never read manga) since one of guys was carrying a similar black/red color sword

Again on magic spectrum, Enchantment at a base is nothing special; unless people specialize in other fields of magic which again is mostly limited in itself(unless demon.) The most one can succeed at is taking other coexisting natural elements and implying them with an object to enhance or lessen its capabilities. The way I see it, it takes that knowledge of how that magic properly works to fully enhance something into it; so on the most base of levels, enchanting right now falls to a fundamental knowledge of properties of an item and how to manipulate its present existing element(s.) The same applies with combining them with other objects, such as a blade with source of firestones or something to make an enchanted fireblade.

Drake Valentine

Update:
-General spring cleaning and removal of inactive players who failed to respond to a roll call.
-Masters/Mistresses are now opened again for the time being.
-General updates to present list.
-Individuals were strikethrough in interest check given their no longer presence in the game.
-Slaves are still pretty much needed.