News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

I'm home, it's the weekend, I've got nowhere to go before bedtime so I naturally stripped down to comfort-clothes: Green long tanktop and pink panties.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink, long-sleeved ruffled blouse, black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels with a pair of standby flats for comfort cause the legs can't hold out in heels all day. :-)

LtSurge

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 11, 2015, 03:35:08 PM
Pale pink, long-sleeved ruffled blouse, black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels with a pair of standby flats for comfort cause the legs can't hold out in heels all day. :-)

Is it cold, over there?

I'm in long black slacks, blue officer shirt, white shirt, black boots and it's crazy humid over here, even at night

The Lioness

Pink tank top and pink and purple wonder woman pj shorts. Comfy, geeky, and hungover...still.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Jazra

Black jeans, pink tee shirt, white sneakers, socks. Very casual, but not too casual for dropping by the office.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

AmberStarfire

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray sleeveless dress fitted through the bodice and flaring at the hips, a jacket in gray with white embroidery around the neckline and down the front, a white belt , sheer black stockings and black heels with black flats when the legs start hurting. :-)

Snapespersephone

grey black and white striped sweater, Jeans, and black socks
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Ralhend

Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Ariel

Pajamas. With holes in the shirt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown slacks with a caramel colored blouse and a brown belt and flats almost the same color as my blouse.

AmberStarfire

A red nightdress with white hearts on it.

Rish

A buttoned shirt with stripes and some geeky marvel boxers. Who needs pants after all!

AmberStarfire

A light blue t-shirt and black drapey slacks. My hair's in a straight plait.

Rish

At this exact moment, grey boring boxers and bed hair. Good morning everyone~

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a white tunic-style tope that pulls on over my head and buttons on one shoulder, black loafers.

AmberStarfire

I'm in a tan suede dress now with a black pullover top over it.

Rish

A tan shirt with Chinese letters decorated over the front and a pair of navy blue boxers. *Does not like wearing pants while at home~ So much more comfortable like this!*

Beguile's Mistress

Tan slacks and a deep red long-sleeved blouse with maroon loafers.

Beguile's Mistress

Camel colored pencil skirt and an over-dyed blouse that goes from dark blue at the cuffs and hem to pale blue at the collar, sheer beige stockings and chocolate brown heels.

AmberStarfire

A long 3/4 sleeve dark pink jumper, a green sleeveless silky top, and black silky slacks.

Nova Genesis

Short sleeved, deep v neck, knee length dress with an empire waist and white aztec accents on the hem, neckline and vertically down the front. No shoes or socks because I love being barefoot.

AmberStarfire

A NaNoWriMo t-shirt (the dragon one for winning it last year)  ;D and black leggings. Also a headset since I'm watching Once Upon a Time in another browser window.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a black and white patterned long-sleeve blouse and black flats.

Beguile's Mistress

Rust-colored business suit with a cream-colored blouse, sheer black stockings nd black heels.