YUGIOH!: Duels 2 (The most popular yugioh game on Elliquiy just got better!)

Started by Patriarch, January 15, 2011, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gensokian

Ah...see? Told ya Stairc was gonna tell me I'm wrong~. ^^

And Flash, no Reinfocement of the Army just yet. 'Tis Limited, so you need to buy.

Flash Gorden

Oh, oops. Replaced it in the post with a second Solidarity. Hope that works.

Gensokian

Flash Gorden

Haven't actually played the game for a year or two now, so I'm interested as well. I remember having a deck like this once, though.

Bloody Rose

Gensokian

Quote from: Flash Gorden on January 16, 2011, 01:27:03 AM
Haven't actually played the game for a year or two now, so I'm interested as well. I remember having a deck like this once, though.

Meh, I started playing in the original game after recently coming out of a 5 year hiatus, and then I turned out to be one of the major threats in the game. I think you'll do fine.

Quote from: Zarazel on January 16, 2011, 01:27:34 AM
I want to rp already ^^

Oh, trust me, it's worth the wait. Though, it might be mentioned now that you will spend a good portion of your time at Yugiohwikia. It's considered good manners to hotlink images of your cards as you play them, just to make sure that the effects of the cards are accurate. Plus, we gets to see pretty pictures...^^

Bloody Rose

thewhitedusk

Edited profile once more to reduce it to a single duel spirit.  Also added my second deck.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Ethan Williams
Species: Human
Appearance

Reality: Neo (New) Domino City (From Yugioh 5Ds)

Personality: Treating dueling as his life blood Ethan is highly passionate with it comes to keeping dreams within sight and pursuing them. His outlook has been changed significantly from his acceptance of his role as a common laborer of Satellite by Yusei Fudo. Because of the "impossible" achievements Yusei accomplished, it has inspired Ethan to try and change his own lot in life and he intends to do so no matter how many obstacles come in his path. As such he is incredibly stubborn when he makes his mind up on something but he is still fiercely loyal to those whom have his trust and those he swears to help will find a very fierce ally willing to be first into the fray and faster still to aid another.

Backstory: Formerly of Satellite, Ethan was born just after the rebirth of the Signers and Dark Signer. Born into Satellite his role in life was to serve others as a hard laborer and be the grunt of other more important people. A simple lamb or extension of an arm. It was all he knew and it was all he was going to know. However many things changed on the day Yusei Fudo began defying the status quo and the repercussions of his actions as well as those around him sent ripples through the city that could not be halted.

The Earthbound Immortals ravaged the city but through the great battle of Yusei against the Dark Signer Goodwin, Satellite and Neo Domino City were interconnected and many a life was changed including Ethan's. For starters this meant that no longer was Satellite isolated from Neo Domino City and he could finally change his lot in life along with his family. Inspired as he was by Yusei's actions Ethan decided that he had to do something about his own fate for he did not wish to remain a serf to others any longer. He would take charge of his own fate.

With new found flare Ethan put everything he had into his dueling skills making bets upon every game he could in order to further his own goals when it was needed whilst other duels were meant to improve upon his skills. Scavenging an old duel disc he tired well into the weeks to repair it and get it in operating shape using whatever connections and resources possible to get it in working order. When it was ready he would use this in duels with higher stakes and values within them in Satellite carving his way through underground circuits. All to earn enough to move into New Domino City but first he needed a Duel Runner.

Ethan himself scrounged and sweated for everything he had and eventually rising up from the underground circuits into playing in independent duel circuits and managed to acquire his own Duel Runner. Even if it was a bit broken down and needing repairs... Most of Satellite's folks were poor so it took him two years to save up for it and all the while making expenses but with the Duel Runner he could finally make his way and uproot himself from his home and maybe even become a Turbo Duelist.

That however changed when crossing Daedalus Bridge during one night set on leaving Satellite behind at long last to make his dreams reality. For within the lights he found the bridge stretching on longer then it should but by the time he realized it, it was far too late to turn back. With no option he braved the darkness and would venture from Neo Domino City and into a world unlike anything his eyes have ever witnessed.

Ethans Deck

-Monster Cards- 20

Dark Simorgh (Disciple of the Tengu)
Dark Simorgh (Disciple of the Tengu)
Raiza the Storm Monarch (Irene the Celestial Knight)
Raiza the Storm Monarch (Irene the Celestial Knight)
Slate Warrior (Flirtatious Succubus)
Slate Warrior (Flirtatious Succubus)
Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja (Seductive Ninja)
Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja (Seductive Ninja)
Lady Ninja Yae (Ninja Disciple)
Lady Ninja Yae (Ninja Disciple)
Mist Valley Soldier (Avian Archer)
Mist Valley Soldier (Avian Archer)
Armageddon Knight (Maiden of Mirthless Spite)
Armageddon Knight (Maiden of Mirthless Spite)
Strike Ninja (Swift Ninja)
Strike Ninja (Swift Ninja)
Snipe Hunter (Succubus Sniper)
Snipe Hunter (Succubus Sniper)
Getsu Fuma (Hunter of the Wicked)
Getsu Fuma (Hunter of the Wicked)

-Magic Cards- 10

Monster Reincarnation
Monster Reincarnation
Lightning Storm
Lightning Storm
The Warrior Returning Alive
Smashing Ground
Gold Sarcophagus
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon

-Trap Cards- 10

Anti-Spell Fragrance
Anti-Spell Fragrance
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Malevolent Catastrophe
Ninjistu Art of Decoy
Ninjistu Art of Transformation
Ninjistu Art of Transformation
Time Machine
Time Machine

-Extra Deck- 2 (For when Synchros are Unlocked)

Colossal Fighter (Miyako, the Legendary Shinobi)
Colossal Fighter (Miyako, the Legendary Shinobi)

Shadowfox

I am going to use the same custom deck that was created in Duels 1 with a few small changes for limited card removal. The neko cards are based off the six samurai deck I originally used with my character Moriko Silva. For those of you not from the first one, I link every custom card when it is played in a duel so don't worry about not being able to look the card up on wikia.

Kaya Queen of The Neko
Kitty Commando
Neko Errand Girl
Neko-Kaigeki The Swordsword Knight
Neko-Mizuho The Silent Blade
Spirit of The Neko
Neko-Amakuni the Swordmistress
Neko-Enishi The Matron
Neko-Yaichi The Huntress
Neko-Yaichi The Huntress
Neko-Zanji The Blade Dancer
Neko-Zanji The Blade Dancer
Neko-Kamon The Saboteur
Neko-Kamon The Saboteur
Neko-Irou The Assassin
Neko-Irou The Assassin
Neko-Nisashi The Swift Storm
Neko-Nisashi The Swift Storm
Neko-Yariza The Infiltrator
Neko-Amakuni The Sword Mistress
Bowl of Milk--
Neko Mischief--
Neko Pleasure Palace--
Neko Unity--
Offering to Kaya--
Axe of Despair--
The Warrior Returning Alive--
Mystical Space Typhoon--
United We Stand--
United We Stand--
Bowl of Milk--
Fresh Fish---
Nine Lives---
Nom Attack!!!---
Up A Tree---
Solidarity---
Bottomless Trap Hole---
Radiant Mirror Force---
Ultimate Offering---
Draining Shield----

Thorn14

Name: Rosen Ki

Species: Human

Appearance:

Reality: (Rosen comes from a fantasy world about middle of the road of the low-high spectrum. It is constantly plunged into war with demons, and mortals fight every day for their lands.)

Personality: (Rosen is young, but has a good head on her, at least for her age. She grew up knowing only how to fight the demons that challenged her world every day, so her knowledge of normal life is very limited, leaving her a fish out of water if she ever has to do something not pertaining to her profession as a fighter of her realm. She's no idiot however, and can adapt if she tries hard enough. She jokes and keeps a wise ass personality when she can, hoping to keep spirits high in normally bleak situations. This does not make her unpleasant however, just extremely snarky.)

Backstory: (Rosen never knew her parents. Like alot of people, she was orphaned from the wars. She never knew how long the wars were, or how long the demons had been attacking her lands. But as per the law, any orphan of the war was to be sent to the Demon Hunter Academy to train to be another soldier in the possibly never ending battle against the unending tides of hell. Shew grew up as any other, trained to be a foot soldier, probably one who would not last 10 minutes in combat with any moderately competent Demon. However she proved herself  time and time again to be able to outperform her peers in her class, and she was one of the few chosen to actually BE a Demon Hunter, and not just a grunt for one. This idea did not suit her well, as she had grown attached to her class. She had ran away a few times in protest, but when an ambush attacked her class during an athletic training exercise, she sprung into action, and defended her class from an attack that would probably have maimed them all. At this moment she realized she could protect her friends even while away, and decided to train to be one of the Elite Demon Hunters. She always moved swiftly, and never was one for studying the books, so she focused on physical training, ready for the more brutish of the demons, while her partners would take on any of the more...subtle kinds. During a major offensive to take back one of the larger cities, years later, Rosen lead her squad to take back the throne room, and rescue the royalty and nobles who had hidden themselves. Little did she know, that the prisoners were actually converted cultists, who planned for their rescue, and opened up a portal, spewing out demons. She and her squad fought well, but in the end she was the last one standing. As she send the finishing blow to the last cultist, she was spun by a surprise attack by a powerful demon. As the light in her vision faded, she found herself suddenly in the halls of the twisted goddess. She was told the power of the duels, and how she could shape reality how she wanted with them. This was her chance to save the world she had come from once and for all. In her hands, she found a deck with warriors all too similar to the Demon Hunters she grew up with and trained to become. Clutching the deck tightly, she set out to gain as much power as she could, and end the suffering of the humans in her world.

Deck List (Six Samurai, edited to be like demon hunters.)

Legendary Six Samurai Enishi
Legendary Six Samurai Kageki
Legendary Six Samurai Kizan
Legendary Six Samurai Muziho
Shien's Yoriko x2
Grandmaster of the Six x2
Spirit of the Six Samurai
Six Samurai Irou x2
Six Samurai Kamon
Six Samurai Nisashi
Six Samurai Yaichi
Six Samurai Zanji
Six Samurai Zanji
Great Shogun Shien
Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
Turret Warrior

Spell

Shien's Smoke Signal x2
Residence Of The Six x2
Three Step Opposition Of the Six
My Body as a Shield.
Gateway Of The Six X2
Solidarity
Lightning Vortex

Trap
Magatama Of Musakani x2
Swiftstrike Armor
Shien's Plot x2
Breakthrough!
Elemental Burst
Rivalry of Warlords
Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan

Gensokian

Meet your friendly card shop owner and tutor, Rinnosuke. This is the man you go to when you need to purchase your cards, or learn how to use them. You do have to always pay for cards, but he always makes sure that each one is at a fair price; mostly because he's been told to do so, but he would have done that, anyway. However, his tutor services are out of the kindness of his heart, so always feel free to use them.

And ladies, he's single~. ;)

yasarra

Okay, we have quite a few apps that are really good.  What I'd like, if I may trouble you all a tiny bit further, is to see a sample roleplay post.  Show me a moment in the regular life of your character, before they get whisked away into our game.  If you could PM it to Stairc and myself, that would be great.

It doesn't have to be anything long and drawn out, just a taste of your character's normal, day-to-day life.

Patriarch

Absolutely. Make it however long or short you feel is enough to display your writing talent to its full potential. This will be THE crucial thing we judge entries on. If you care, show it - and write well.

Additionally, if you wish to send us a post of a more exciting moment in the character's life - perhaps them in the midst of drama or a duel - that would be excellent as well. PM them to us, don't post them here.

Patriarch

Nice Thorn, it looks wonderful.

Keep them coming people! And bear in mind you can make two characters!

Bloody Rose

Flash Gorden

I think I sent my PM in awhile ago, too.

Don't think I'll be doing a second character though, what with being in this RP, hopefully, and the new Fallout one that's starting up soon.

Laughing Hyena

Working on my own PM as well just in case you'd care for it. :-) Its taking longer due to a lack of inspiration

Patriarch

Laughing Hyena

Patriarch

Damn it, so many excellent applications! We're  having a devil of a time going through them!

Keep them coming guys. This is looking to be amazing.

Patriarch

For Extra Credit!

While we're judging applications, and some are finishing characters, we'd like to invite you to submit a 'theme song' for your character(s) - something you feel that describes them. It's a great way for us to get to know the character better, and it's a lot of fun too. Please post them here (youtube videos embed very well) so we can all enjoy!

Bloody Rose

That is easy for me, due to my characters dual personality (not like yami, she just takes things very seriously when she duels) and the fact that she never will give up a duel I guess this belongs to her

Manowar - I Believe

Patriarch

Nice. Very nice.

What about the rest of you? Come on, jump in, the water's fine. *smiles*