TMNT : Dark betrayal (Seeking players, possible NC/Inc M/F M/M and MMMM/F)

Started by midnightkitty, September 04, 2011, 05:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightkitty

We need a mikey!

Searching for some TMNT fans who want to play out this little plot:

Shredder is sick of being thwarted by those damn turtles, again and again they destroy his plans and yet never get caught by the ordinary people of New York. While he rages at the injustice of it all he receives a letter and a gift from his ally and one time fellow student in the arts of ninjitsu. Intrigued he finds a shapeshifting girl, the collar around her neck forcing her to do his bidding wether she likes it or not. Still she is a great martial artest and Shredder finds the opportunity to send her to befriend the Turtles and lead them into a trap which will surly be there doom.

If you have any idea's or what not feel free to post here or PM me ^^

I would recommend checking out the TMNT wiki linked here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles

I know its not cannon but the characters will all be 18+. Iknow the site rules say 16 but I feel all wrong with anything under 18.

midnightkitty

Charecters:

Leo: Zaer Darkwail
Raph: Karasu
Donny: Krakenknight
Mikey:
The girl: midnightkitty (me)

Shredder: Travler
Master splinter: midnightkitty (unless someone else would like this role)
April: Sharon
Casey: Krakenknight

midnightkitty

krakenknight

This is going to be fun but we still need at least 1 more turtle. I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest considering the size of the TMNT fandom.

midnightkitty

I know, I expected a hell of a lot more people, it's suprising! Ideally I would like all the the turtles, the charecters just work so well with each other it would be a shame not to have them.

Traveller

Sigs are for people who know what they're doing.

midnightkitty

Thank you Traveller!

I would like to encourage everybody toss around idea's here also. XD

krakenknight

Well I know that the turtles will probably be feeling pretty confident if this is set during S1. Until Shredder himself had that fight with Leo they were winning against foot soldiers quite a lot. I think I'd like to see the turtles introduce the shifter to the things they care about. Maybe she shows more affection than expected for their stuff. I could see Donny going for someone who displays keen intellect or Raph someone who knows their way around a motorcycle.

As for Casey, no one says that he has to realise he's being duped by a fake April O neill into doing something to help the Shredder, so long as he gets to smash things with the correct sports equipment.

midnightkitty

I was planning on having her have a particular trait that would appeal to each of the turtles. Something that is all her naturally but used directly to win the boys over, one by one.

I also thought i was perhaps best to put some limitations of her shifting ability. perhaps only one shift to another form and then back per day or, only one from each species. As in, only one human (such as a fake April), one type of canine, feline etc. This way she doesn't have infinite power and perhaps with each shift, there is always a mark on her body that identifies her as her. Carefully hidden of course.

krakenknight

Quote from: midnightkitty on September 09, 2011, 10:24:04 AM
I was planning on having her have a particular trait that would appeal to each of the turtles. Something that is all her naturally but used directly to win the boys over, one by one.

I also thought i was perhaps best to put some limitations of her shifting ability. perhaps only one shift to another form and then back per day or, only one from each species. As in, only one human (such as a fake April), one type of canine, feline etc. This way she doesn't have infinite power and perhaps with each shift, there is always a mark on her body that identifies her as her. Carefully hidden of course.

Sounds good, it means that she has to be careful how she does things.

Zaer Darkwail

Damn, why I had not seen this before :P. Count me in :). I take Leonardo (Leo) if no one minds?

midnightkitty

You may indeed!

Just quickly, have you read everything that has been posted so far and do you have any questions or idea's?

other then that, welcome to the team! ^^

Zaer Darkwail

I have read things so far. I think the limited shifting is interesting and will be curious to see what appealing trait she has in store for Leo (besides looks). Also agree we need the full team of turtles to play this off. So Raph and Mike left.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

midnightkitty

You certainly may!

Welcome to the team and you are so damn right, sexy bad ass that he is. XD

Zaer Darkwail

Nice, now Leo can argue with Raph like usual  ::).

But do we go with Raph who has similar morale sense but different direction than Leo (the nightwatcher Raph) or the pure rebel version?

midnightkitty

Everything here is based on the 2003 released version of TMNT, season 1, a little before the Turtles realise just how deadly the shredder can be. I leave the dision up to Karasu but my take would be a mix of both.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, need study that season then. As I haven't watched it (know old comics and old animated cartoon and the three movies).

midnightkitty

Jag

*wrinkles nose*

Shredder and Raph are gone...So I guess I'll go with my third favorite.

Sign me up for Mikey. ^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

midnightkitty

It is excellent to have you with us Michi!

Now, a few things to sort out first.

1. If there are any problems at all please PM me and let me know.
2. This is meant to be FUN so if your not having fun, please don't abandon the story without warning, let me know and give me enough time to find a replacement for you. Hopefully, this wont happen.
3. A post once a week is expected, more would be lovely but I understand there is RL and what not.
4. I will make an OCC and Character thread. You do not have to, but if you wish to put a post up about your character, a picture and anything else you might want, feel free. That is the place to put idea's and discuss the Role Play.

midnightkitty

Karasu

ahh I remmeber this season!I've got all three movies plusthe fourth one as weird as that one is. Thiss was the first turtles season I watched ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Sharon