Drawn together spin off intrest thread!Free candy apples with razors inside!

Started by Love And Submission, April 19, 2010, 12:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

So  am the I only one whose interested in having a Drawn-Together-Esq roleplay? If you  haven't seen drawn together , it's like big brother but with cartoon characters in a very adult  and comical setting. Also I'm looking for a GM for this game if anyones interested.

As far as story goes perhaps  something like a celebrity  rehab where  a couple of famous cartoon and comic book characters go to get off drugs and deal with there emotional problems.

I'd prefer to keep  the characters of parodies of other more famous characters as opposed to using the real character because there's more room to add funny and intresting stuff into there back story. An no real life characters like paris hilton or lindsay lohan because I'd like to stay in the spirt of the orignal show and just go with parodies of fictional characters.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Wolfy

bluemoon

you can't call it, because I called it when DTW and I were discussing the RP so :P you lose
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

bluemoon

no, DTW and I were discussing this RP a couple nights ago when I stated "If we do this, I call a female lingling spinoff" so...sorry hun, you lose :P ;)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Love And Submission

Uh you guys could just play the same  type of character..I mean ling ling is just  a parody of pikachu and poke . One of you could play a   parody of like charamander and the other could be the parody of mew.
Heck  you guys could even be rivals if you wanted too.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

sinoraa

I was gonna ask the same. I'd like to parody Samus. Or possibly, lara croft, bayonetta, and pritty much any action female game character.

Schrödinger

Quote from: sinoraa on April 19, 2010, 11:09:50 AM
I was gonna ask the same. I'd like to parody Samus. Or possibly, lara croft, bayonetta, and pritty much any action female game character.

Xander is Link and whatever other hero tropes tossed together into one hilarious and gay salad. Go nuts?  :P

[li]
Schrödinger's O/O[/li]
[li]Plot ideas![/li][/list]

pendarious

i know that xander is link but i have other ideas aside from a......(tyring to be politically correct here) homosexual elf in a loin cloth.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Love And Submission

Yeah video game characters as long as you don't use there real name or the real name of the video game there in.

Video Game Characters , Cartoon Characters  , Mascots , Book character  are all  fine as long as you don't use there real name or real source matieral in there study. You can hint at it  but you can't use it directly.

pendarious

sinoraa

pendarious

itll be hard since  zim is already a parody pretty much but i will do it.

bluemoon

if you're a Johnen Vasquez fan, I'd honestly like to see a JTHM over a Zim (just me probably) if it interests you.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

sadly i havent ever gotten the chance to read jthm ive only seen zim. sorry

bluemoon

aww, that's too bad. It's sadistically hilarious. If you ever get the chance, you definitely should.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

alot of my friends have read it and told me a bit about it. it seems pretty hilarious.

Drivestort

You know, I think I'd like to see about getting into this. I just got an idea for a Liefield parody type super hero.

Wolfy

Love And Submission

I'm still intrested in this myself but I can't find a gm and I don't think I'd be good as a game manager.

So anyone out of the lot intrested the game willing to be the gm?

bluemoon

yea, all the GM would really have to do is gve us a bunch of random ass "tasks" or whatever that can turn into absolute frickin insanity in the process.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake