Share in my overabundance of ideas. (Plot/character heavy) F for M character

Started by Nuttyxprincess, December 01, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL INFO BELOW THE IDEAS:

Right, so, the stories. There isn't much to some of these because I am waiting on a partner to flesh them out with me. If something catches your eye, then please let me know.

Killer Queen (Inspired by the lyrics of Queen's song, Killer Queen). I don't know why, but it just made me think, what if there was a Queen who was able to draw people in, to use her power and prestige to make them want to be near her. Does she kill them physically? Just mentally, emotionally? Does someone else do it? Is she actually a supernatural creature? The possibilities are endless.

Innocence Lost This one, oh I have been craving this one for a long time! The details of how they meet is definitely negotiable, as are his motives, but essentially I want to play an innocent young woman. I mean innocent! Naive, unsure, doe-eyed, never been kissed and doesn't really understand because she has been so sheltered kind of girl. She isn't going to just jump on board with his plans, but if he plays it right she will be devoted and loving. What I see for this is a slow burn, it won't be sex central straight up. I always imagined this to be played opposite a patient partner who enjoys manipulation, because that is what this is. It is more than sex, no doubt he will use it against her to get his way, but he isn't in it for sex. He wants her, needs her. He will do anything to make her his. ANYTHING.

Side notes: This could go very dark, with him killing family and friends to make her isolated. His reasoning for wanting her could be anything from she is his perfect woman to he wants to breed her. I am very open with his motives, but I would want to discuss this.

Beauty and the beast This is a very very open idea. Is the beauty the prom queen and the beast the scruffy geek? Is he actually a beast? Is he a scarred veteran? Is he secretly a serial killer? I just want the mismatch, the couple to be one that people don't expect and to explore the ideas behind that.

I will edit and add as I get more time, please make sure you read below!

ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Expressive, versatile, imaginative and patient partners required. If you do not write at least 2 decent sized paragraphs, please look elsewhere. I am an English teacher and while I can accept typos and grammar mistakes I have a low tolerance for people who can't take the time to reply fully.

That being said, with everyone thinking I am a mean bitch, I am looking for a writing partner to help me play out some of my ideas. I have had many amazing writing partners over the years, some faded away from me, some just upped and left and a few we mutually drifted apart, but in my time with them I have gotten a stockpile of stories that I want to write, but have not found a partner for.

I am versatile and happy to tweak and change the stories around, or even create something new with you. Cravings right now are wide and varied so I will dot point them below.

• Impregnation. Intentional, accidental, unwanted by both, or one. I love the drama the comes from accidental pregnancies, I enjoy playing through the emotions of both parties and also am curious about the idea of lactation (not a must)

• Domination. I am NOT interested in a straight dom/sub game, as many on E seem to miss what I feel is the point of a dom/sub which is the true love and devotion behind the pairing. I AM however interested in domination. Whether that is subtle, or straight up manipulation will depend on the game.

• Older man, younger woman. There is just something about the maturity of an older man in a relationship with a younger woman that I have always loved. 18 is about the youngest I will go, though 16 can be pushed for the right idea/plot

• Fantasy, sci fi, historical setting. Not necessary, but I am definitely interested in playing some out of the ordinary games.

• Drama. This is a big one for me. Not everything goes smooth in life and it shouldn't in a game. Drama, whether it is emotional due to insecurities, or an accident, or an affair.... I love it all!

• A partner willing to brainstorm. I don't like plotting every detail, but I do often just have a scene, an idea or a piece of backstory pop into my head. I share these and I would love it if you did too. I need someone who is willing to talk things out if they don't go to plan. If I am uncomfortable, or suggest a change because I feel that it is moving too fast, too slow, wrong direction... do not just say that I am wrong and keep posting as you were, I will leave. I love having multiple ways that a story could go, I adore being able to talk out hypothetical situations. 

• Characters with substance. Please put thought into your characters, are they an asshole because they were abused as a kid? Or because they have never had to work a day, great, EXPLAIN that. Have them think about it, have them develop and change and adapt. Characters who are just there, without thought or adaptation grow boring.

Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~

Nuttyxprincess

New craving

This is a dark story and a very slow burn. I am open to discuss the ins and outs as always.

Her guardian, uncle, cousin, whatever, has been sexually abusing her from a young age. She has never had any contact with others, shutting down and cutting people off due to her issues. He (your character), comes from an abusive home as well (doesn't have to be sexual, but physical and mental for sure). They meet in detention, or college if you prefer, even work. They don't hit it off, in fact they barely talk to one another, but they notice each other. Then one day his pinkie brushes hers, a tiny gesture, but for both of them it is the first positive interaction in a while.

So what does that mean for the game? Whatever you want. So they kill their abusers.. or maybe runaway, or do they keep living their shitty lives living for the happy moments together?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS STORY IF YOU WANT HEAVY SEXUAL THEMES... it will not happen. As mentioned this is a slow burn with a lot of character development.
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

Nuttyxprincess

REALLY REALLY CRAVING A Beauty and the beast story, scroll down to find it. But will consider the right person for other games.

Nuttyxprincess

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER! Do not just send me a pm with "I like your idea" what do you like, why? What would you add? If you just say you like it I will decline. I want to create worlds with other writers. I have an absolute minimum of two decent paragraphs as a post. If you skip ahead to "juicy" bits or only want juicy bits then this isn't the place for you. My games have sexual themes and often a lot of sex, but I adore character development, seeing the characters thoughts, feelings.

I am growing incredibly fussy about writing partners, so please, read my thread fully. Check my o/o's ans see if you think we match.

Now. New cravings.

LUIS ROYO: his art has jumped out at me again, it is calling to me to play it out and I have some tasters here. If you have a favourite of his, share, tell me the story you see behind it.

Sacrifice : NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
http://www.luisroyo.com/wp-content/supersized-slides/Fondo5.jpgI see her being given to him as a human sacrifice, something that had been done for generations, each year a young woman, a virgin is given to him. They don't know that he feeds on them.. they just know that the first people taken wereyou g women and assume that is what he desires.

But her. The moment he saw her there was something else. Something deeper inside him. He doesn't kill her like he does the rest.. in fact he doesn't even hurt her, beyond a love bite or two... but as he hands her the blade the choice becomes hers. Who dies in order to sustain him?

The bargain : NSFW
https://pre00.deviantart.net/eeb2/th/pre/i/2004/336/8/e/luis_royo_by_schattenkraehe666.jpg

This was the price she had to pay, this was the bargain, the deal. She didn't know she was going to get far more than she bargained for, that he had been watching her, that he had made sure she would come to him.. that she would be so desperate that she would agree to seal their agreement by him burying himself where only one other man had been. Humans were so easy to manipulate ..

The fallen King
https://www.xtremonline.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/7/9753.jpg

How was it that he came to kneel at her feet? Was he not the King? She had been a serving girl, doe-eyed, like the others.. how had she won his heart, how had she made him kneel, grovel and beg for her attention? Why did he like it?

The beast
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sx-LkNllfuE/TQTyp3Gb7vI/AAAAAAAAAM8/kFZgFH7TxJA/s1600/luis-royo-dibujos-621523.jpeg (This image is my favourite!) He was always so gentle with her, she had seen him rip men in half without batting an eyelid, but with her he was delicate, careful, caring.

The following images are tied to the story, but by no means are going to be the focus

http://animeonly.org/albums/LATEST_RELEASES/FANTASYARTv16/Art/Luis-Royo/Sketch/luis_royo_honeyfromtheshadowsstudy.jpg

http://www.dana-mad.ru/gal/images/Luis%20Royo/Prohibited%20Book%20II/luis%20royo_prohibited%20book2_04.jpg