News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

to those new and old

Started by PoisonousKitty, July 30, 2012, 01:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonousKitty

Im noticing a lot of new people who are looking for some rp ideas either while waiting to be approved or to get their heads in the game and im here to help if you like. Im still semi new to adult roleplaying and to this site, however i am no stranger to the roleplay world. Id love to roleplay out any ideas you have or ill also throw out some ideas here or more areas i know.

apocalypse threads
Naruto
any real life stuff
sci fi
horror
mystery

and those are just some areas i k :) if interested just pm me or leave a message here :)

Dontgiveup1

Hello.. are you busy? I'd love to set up a roleplay with you. I love detail. I'm still waiting approval, so I have to be careful.. on here...

PoisonousKitty

No prob and no im not busy :) ive done a lot of rps so keeping the rating will be easy :) let me know any ideas you may like to do.

Dontgiveup1

Lately I've been on this mom/son thing. Maybe her submissive or slutty side gets the best of her. She tries to be a good mom, but... is torn.
Maybe we can try a different place?

Dontgiveup1

PoisonousKitty

Didnt lose me lol im logged in on my phone. ive never played incest with mom and son ive always done big families or brother sister cousinxcousin... lol so that would be new we would have to remain pg 13 until your excepted though plz understand that. these boards are meant for discreat non adult instances so we would have to keep any interaction to a minimum.

Dontgiveup1

and that's fine. I enjoy the initial awkwardness of it. The pushing of those taboos. I think the sex is just icing on the cake.
Are you submissive?

PoisonousKitty

Dontgiveup1

I do love a woman torn between being a good mother and her inner submissive slut