O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on September 04, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
The character list and faceclaims have all been updated as of today 9/3/18

Thank you for your hard work, Josi!

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Devilyn Sydhe

This looks interesting.  I am giving some thought toward Blade with a possible face claim of Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Josietta

Quote from: LunarSage on September 04, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
Thank you for your hard work, Josi!

Aww thanks love 💘

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 04, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
This looks interesting.  I am giving some thought toward Blade with a possible face claim of Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Come on in! We have plots waiting for characters to join and there's always room for more people!! Join us! I need RPs with you!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Character List and Face Claims has been fixed and updated.

We are always open for new characters! Feel free to join us. We always have new plots opening for those who need some play, or you can just sandbox play with characters randomly. We are open to it all. If you participate in a plot we have a post at least once a week, otherwise you can post whenever you can or want. Just try to keep others in mind if you join in a scene. As always Lunar and I have open PMs for any and all questions you may have on characters on the list or not on our list. Always remember we are open to pretty much most things. Just gotta ask away!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Writersblockade

still lots of good characters to pick from, both male and female!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

LunarSage

Longshot has been reserved for NPC status for the time being.

Life in Color

Josietta

I'll nudge Lunar and find out for you. I, personally, dont know much about that character but he's the comic junkie.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

Quote from: Life in Color on September 11, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
Hi...

...Hellcat?

:D

Hellcat is available as a Tier One.  It would your choice whether she's in a relationship with Hellstrom.  Single, dating or married, it's all fine.  I try not to let canon relationships hamper people's RP.

Life in Color

Quote from: LunarSage on September 11, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
Hellcat is available as a Tier One.  It would your choice whether she's in a relationship with Hellstrom.  Single, dating or married, it's all fine.  I try not to let canon relationships hamper people's RP.

Is there an active Hellstrom?

Patsy is great to write at any stage of her life, so I'd be totally down for whatever.

Quote from: Josietta on September 11, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
I'll nudge Lunar and find out for you. I, personally, dont know much about that character but he's the comic junkie.

She does Krav Maga!

LunarSage

Quote from: Life in Color on September 11, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
Is there an active Hellstrom?

Not as of yet.

QuotePatsy is great to write at any stage of her life, so I'd be totally down for whatever.

She does Krav Maga!

Oh yeah, the Israeli special forces martial art, right?

Life in Color

Mmhm.

It's a running joke in her comic. Since she doesn't really look beefy enough to be a super hero - and she hangs out with She-Hulk.

LunarSage

Quote from: Life in Color on September 11, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
Mmhm.

It's a running joke in her comic. Since she doesn't really look beefy enough to be a super hero - and she hangs out with She-Hulk.

If you would like, send a sheet to Josi and I and we'll get you approved.  :-)

Josietta

I'll go ahead and mark her off the list!

We have a Red She Hulk but our She Hulk decided to back out but we are always on the look out for more players!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Norsegod1839

I'm interested! I have no idea what characters are open though. However if you guys are still open and looking let me research further and see what I can bring to the table.

Alright first question! I was looking at your master list. I saw Spiderman Bolded and crossed out. I assume that means Peter Parker is not available?

LunarSage

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 12, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I'm interested! I have no idea what characters are open though. However if you guys are still open and looking let me research further and see what I can bring to the table.

Hello there.

The available characters are listed in the first post of this thread, under the spoilered "game info" section.

If you don't see a character you are interested in playing on the list, you can always ask.  :-)

Norsegod1839

I did Lunar! My go to favorites always Spider-man and having just finished Spider-man PS4 I find myself leaning more towards him. If not then I can find something else however I would say thats my big desire. Of course if he's already taken he's already taken.

LunarSage

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 12, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
I did Lunar! My go to favorites always Spider-man and having just finished Spider-man PS4 I find myself leaning more towards him. If not then I can find something else however I would say thats my big desire. Of course if he's already taken he's already taken.

Yep Spidey is taken, but there are still a good number of characters available.

Norsegod1839

Got it... I assume Alternates like Scarlet Spider, Miles Morales, ect not available?

What about Darwin? Mutant has the ability to adapt to anything? Obscure I know but I've always had a soft spot for the guy.

LunarSage

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 12, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Got it... I assume Alternates like Scarlet Spider, Miles Morales, ect not available?

What about Darwin? Mutant has the ability to adapt to anything? Obscure I know but I've always had a soft spot for the guy.

You are correct. 

For the most part, newer characters like Darwin, Pixie and that green Mr Potato Head looking guy are not in the game.  Think pre 2001 for the setting in regards to character availability.

There are some important exceptions like Winter Soldier (but to be fair, Bucky pre dated 2000 by far).

persephone325

Quote from: LunarSage on September 12, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
There are some important exceptions like Winter Soldier (but to be fair, Bucky pre dated 2000 by far).

<3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

mainsnoires

Hello there,
Showing some interest to bring the Black Knight in, if there is still room in the game.