Champions of Marae: Player Request Thread

Started by Lothoris, December 28, 2015, 08:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lothoris

Hello, I have recently started a Corruption of Champions/ Fall of Eden game (from Fenoxo.com)
I had several players lined up that either have RL or over booking their plates issues.

I am seeking more players and anyone interested in being a co-gm.  We are currantly useing the game system BESM 2nd edition tri-stat (easy to find free pdf game).

Videospirit

The setting is of great interest to me, but I am somewhat sick of tri-stat's game mechanics.

How exactly are you planning to bring the feel of corruption of champions into play with besm though?

Lothoris

Well I like the ease of the tristat system for npc creation.  It would be up to the players of course to modify their play style to mimic the effects of lust and corruption on their characters. The player i have  right now is rolling 2d6 and acting on a lust meter from 0 to 50.  It seems to be working out quite well.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Hexed

Been ages since I've read tri-stat books but Corruption of Champions is worth a shot. Anything in particular you're looking for in players?

Lothoris

The player I have now is the most recent champion from ingnam.  So some older champions, but I am mostly looking for natives.  You can pick a cannon or OC up to you, but the gods and demi god level npcs are just for the gms.

Also if anyone wants to work on story arcs to help the story along that would be great,  so far we are at the start of day two but my gm pc is the daughter of Marae and we are headed slowly to the lake to talk with her.  Ive opted so far for no quick travel,  but suggested my currant player to pick it up when appropriate.

Lunar Raven

Another idea, Lothoris, in terms of champions is to have other champions from other villages who are also doing the same thing, which could allow for some fairly recent champions as well.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Lothoris

Nod nod. Though you have already claimed the most recent from Ingham

Lothoris

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lothoris

Hi and welcome. Make a character and submit it please

LuckyLukin

Definitely interested in CoC. Have no experience with the game systems though, need to find the pdfs if you can point me to that I'd be grateful.

Lothoris

Simple google search will pull it up. You can get it free.  Also if anyone has questions about character creation feel free to ask.

LuckyLukin

found it, should I just post a character and intro when I'm done or PM you those things?

Also, I know that in CoC it had a charact"er creation section with backstory" bonuses (Librarian gives you extra knowledge, Smith extra strength, etc...) are you still using that or just the BESM?

Lothoris

Send character via pm or to the character thread for a quick review before you start posting.  And just using besm rules, however feel free to buy the extra skills attribute to spend on knowledge skills if you want the librarian background.

LuckyLukin

I'd like to follow on the heels of Lunar Raven's idea of other champions from other villages, my main question is how many character points do we get for starting a champion in character creation?

Lothoris

15 Character points plus any you gain from defects. And stats are 4,4,4 or 3,4,5.

Also travel is slower taking about a week of travel to cross any area.

LuckyLukin

Awesome! Getting my character planned out and I'll have it to you tonight. :)

LuckyLukin

Sorry, I didn't mean for my backstory to stretch over 6+ pages, but I just really got into it. XD

These three were the inspiration for the trio in my story. :p

Lothoris

Lothoris

Lothoris

Second arrivals including luckylukin here is your starter link https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242262.0  .

lucky if you could be the first responder there, also send your charactersheet including background to the characters and npc page please.

Lothoris

Lothoris

Bump. Still looking for more players.  I would perfer a native but am willing to take more champions.