RP Brainstorm (Closed)

Started by FireWave, March 10, 2013, 07:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireWave

So, Kulgree, Doncamiel and I have decided to try and get a RP set up together. We are unsure of what we want to do, so we are going to discuss it here.
If you want to join, feel free to go ahead and ask! We still can use a few more people. ;)

Anyways. Ideas? :P

Edit: We have know decided on a topic and have got enough people. For now. This is the plot we are going with:

The world is going to war. There are two main parties- the humans, and the 'supernaturals'. (Aka the vamps and wolfs and stuff) This may seem a little unfair on the humans, but they have technology to back them up. Anyways, there is a third party that very very few know about. This party is relying on the chaos of war to bring them a victory. So what do the people do that know about this third party from the other parties? Well. They don't tell anybody else except a few select others and the two teams assemble a group of 'heros' (our characters) to get rid of the third party while the other two parties are fighting.

List of People Participating & Roles

Supernatural Team:
Species/Name/Sex/User
Mage/Jacqueline 'Jax'/Female/Doncamiel
Wererat/Pez/Male/Kulgree
Vampire/Fyrlyn/Female/Bubby

Human Team:
Species/Name/Sex/User
Human/Eagle/Female/FireWave
Human/Kylen/Male/Avalon29
Faerie/Henrik/Male/TheHangedMan

Kulgree

Well, what sort of adult roleplay works for you? You can see Don's and mine through our preferences.

FireWave

I'm going to delete the other thread- just as a heads up.  *Goes off to read your and Don's preferences*

I like things with fantasy/sci-fi mixed in, with a lot of action and fighting lol. Forbidden romance and that stuff is also high on my list...

Kulgree

If that's what you want to do, no worries. Might want to leave it open a bit longer though, in case we decide to run a non-adult RP?

Ah, always a good mix. I'm sure we'll come up with something good. I'm off to bed myself, but tomorrow we'll come with out "A" game

FireWave

I've already deleted it, so I guess it was a little too late to say that. :P

Yes, I'm sure we will! Good night, I just hope I'll be around when you two wake up. XD

TheHangedOne

Hello! I'd be interested in taking on a new game.

I don't suppose anybody feels like modern day supernaturals, do they? Vampires, werewolves, Fairie's and the like.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

FireWave

Hello there! :)

Oooo, I love vampires... And the occasional werewolf. Okay, I think I have an idea here.

The world is going to war. There are two main parties- the humans, and the 'supernaturals'. (Aka the vamps and wolfs and stuff) This may seem a little unfair on the humans, but they have technology to back them up. Anyways, there is a third party that very very few know about. This party is relying on the chaos of war to bring them a victory. So what do the people do that know about this third party from the other parties? Well. They don't tell anybody else except a few select others and the two teams assemble a group of 'heros' (our characters) to get rid of the third party while the other two parties are fighting.

Anybody like that? :P

bubby

Kinda vague still, but it's got me perked.

FireWave

Yay. Good to know that you are potentially interested! :)
I think we may have enough people for the moment... But I'll suppose I'll leave it open just in case a straggler comes by and wants to join. ;)

TheHangedOne

Any chance I could play a Faerie?  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Doncamiel

Love the modern day supernatural, and I of course am going to want to play a werewolf-type...

Kulgree

I like the general premise. If we all agree, we can tweak it into something more solid and have some fun with it.

Avalon29

Do you have room for one more? This seems interesting.

FireWave

Yay! I'm glad everybody is agreeing. Since everybody wants to be fantasy creatures, I'll be a human haha.

Avalon29- Yes, I do think we have room for another. :D

Kulgree

*grins and nods to Fire* Alright, we've got a werewolf, a fae, and a human for sure. I think I'll go with a wererat myself. They always do well in cities.

FireWave

*Has got a list because she likes to stay organized*

List of People Participating & Roles

Supernatural Team:
Species/Name/Sex/User
Mage/Jacqueline 'Jax'/Female/Doncamiel
Wererat/Pez/Male/Kulgree
Vampire/Fyrlyn/Female/Bubby

Human Team:
Species/Name/Sex/User
Human/Eagle/Female/FireWave
Human/Kylen/Male/Avalon29
Faerie/Henrik/Male/TheHangedMan

Great! Now, do we want to play more than one character each? Or just stick with one for now?

Doncamiel

Quote from: Kulgree on March 11, 2013, 05:18:19 AM
*grins and nods to Fire* Alright, we've got a werewolf, a fae, and a human for sure. I think I'll go with a wererat myself. They always do well in cities.

*raises an eyebrow* haha a were rat? That's a new one for ya. Of course I could do a Mage or something if you want werewolf, it suits you better...

FireWave

O.o. When I read that, I picked up werecat instead of rat. :P

Kulgree

*grins at Don* Nope, I'm liking Rat. You do as you like love.

FireWave

Lolz. Well, I hope you both have fun with your characters. :P

As we wait for the rest of them to pick characters, shall we start getting some details prepared or something?

Kulgree

FireWave

I'm just going to comment that you always sound so professional. I mean seriously. Everything you say. :P

But anyways. Shall we post character forums up here, or just keep them in our heads?

Kulgree

*grins* I sound much less professional if you imagine me with a southern United States accent.

Yeah, I say we post the descriptions and various biography info here once we get the setting nailed down.

FireWave

*Starts imagining you with accent* Wait a moment here, it works! :o Lol.

Okay. Here's a forum to fill out then: (You can do your own stuff if you want, but if you want to use this go ahead)

Name:
Species:
Appearance: (Picture or Written Description)
Personality: (Optional)
Other:

Kulgree

*laughs and nods* My accent removes all professionalism, but adds a great deal to my "trustworthy and friendly" sound. That's a pretty good list. I think we can move to the setting when everyone else checks in.