This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Garland.   (that is JUDY Garland, right?)

Sunbathing or stargazing?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

HairyHeretic

Stargazing

Star Trek or Star Wars
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Valerian

(It's whatever kind of garland you want, sweetie.  *ducks*)

Trek.

Crappy presents and alcohol, or great presents but nothing to drink?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Jeez... that's difficult.  I suppose a dry bash with great gifts, which may be exchanged later for moneys with which to procure alcohol...

Hmmmm....

OK.  Tingling lubricant, or warming lubricant?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

I think that's cheating...

There must be a kind that does both, because I should really be able to answer both.    But if I must, warming.

Scented lubricant, or unscented?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

You know, even unscented lubricant is going to have that neat-o, space-age-polymer smell, but I'd love to try something in scented, please.  Like, massage oils?  Those are great... but not healthy for latex... hmmm...

Nipple stimulation before, or during?

Valerian

Why do you always make me want to say both?  Grr.  Before.

Change positions, or stick with one?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Oh, change, certainly. Gives muscle groups a chance to recover, changes the feel, the view... not, like, let's see how many we can try, but... OK, this has been fantastic, but let's try THIS for a while.  People who want to change TOO often, I think, are either just showing off or can't get comfortable.

Exhibitionism, or voyeurism?

Valerian

Exhibitionism, since I think I answered voyeurism last time.   ;)

Forthright, or coy?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Forthright by all means

Naughty or Nice?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Antone

... how do you be Nice? *obviously in the VERY Naughty category*

fruit cake, or burnt homemade christmas cookies?
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Caustic

Burnt homemade cookies make good ninja stars, but I choose fruitcake because I prefer heavy artillery.

Contemporary home, or classic farmhouse?

HairyHeretic

Contempoary home. I likes my gadgets too much  ;D

Hard sci fi or space opera?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Avi

Space Opera. :P  I'm a Battlestar Galactica fan.

Cylons or Go'auld?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

HairyHeretic

Go'auld. How can you not enjoy pretending to be a god  :D

Tv show remakes .. original or new?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Caustic

Old.

The Twilight Zone, or Alfred Hitchcock Presents?

Valerian

Mm.  Another tough one... but I'll go with Alfred Hitchcock, just for his sarcasm.

Bewitched or The Addams Family?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Oh, Addams Family; though I was quite the Bewitched fan in my pre-teenage days... IT WAS IN RERUNS, I'm not that old.

Homicide or CSI?

Bliss

CSI. They get the snark on and it gives me the giggles.

Scrubs or House?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Scrubs, every time.

William Shatner, or Kevin Sorbo?

Valerian

To-may-to, to mah-to.  Shatner.  Might as well stick with the classics... so to speak.

Hercules or Xena?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Xena!!
((Though that might be because I had a crush on Gabrielle, but then, who didn't?  :P))

Journey to the Center of the Earth? or The Lost World?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Antone

I think I'd personally have to say... The Lost World... ^_^

living under the sea, or castle in the sky?
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

belsammael

castle in the sky. laputa!

moon or star?

Serenity Vixen

Since one of my RL nickies is Moon Princess, I would have to say...
Moon

Rain or Snow?