This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Whichever had the X-men :P

Hard Rock or Metal?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elandra

Hard Rock.

Run DMC or House of Pain?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Becky

Elandra

Ipod all the way...

Mac or PC?

Becky

Mac

Dane Cook or Dave Chappelle

Avi

Dane Cook

Angels or Demons?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Becky

Demons  ;D

Knock Out or Submission

Serenity Vixen

Knock Out

Ketchup or Salsa?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Vekseid

Salsa

Ring finger or index finger?

Sherona

(tough choice..) Index.

Real time or Turnbase

Serenity Vixen

Turnbase ((Gives me a chance to think))

Hard or Soft?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Avi

Soft. 

Rubber or latex?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Caustic

*buzzes in* What are things found on the floor in the chatbox?

Let's go with 'Suspect Fluid-Puddles' for $400, Alex...
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

Hah!  Double posting fya! 

Faux Christmas tree or real?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Real.

But what goes on top - star, or angel?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Angel, most definitely

Cash or Credit?

Caustic

Cash is good. 

What makes better cohorts: flying monkeys, or snarling, snaggle-toothed felines who laugh kinda funny?

Dingo

Definately flying monkeys.

Espresso or Capucino

Bliss

Espresso, for sure.

Sugar or honey?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

honey without a doubt!

green or black tea?

Serenity Vixen

Tough choice, but I would lean toward black

Milk (Cream) or Lemon?

Bliss

Milk.

Eraser or whiteout?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

eraser, never a fan of whiteout I was more likely to get it on my fingers than the paper.

blue or black ink?

indarkestknight

Black.

Two-handed weapon or two-weapon fighting?

Serenity Vixen

Two-Weapon!!

Archery or Thrown weapon?