Soulbound (Exotic, Angels & Demons, Story & Smut, Harem, D/s) (Looking for More)

Started by Panthean, September 24, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 25, 2014, 09:47:44 AM
Also, I'm not that good at shortening things, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how to condense the personality down much more than that.
Try thinking up single words.  "Intelligent, strategic, prideful, dramatic, charismatic. " Could work, maybe?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Lynnette

Name: Aderia de Zarathiel Monte Derinques Amma con Zemira Van Karmil. Aderia Zarathiel for short. (Name might be further expanded in the future.)
Sex: Female
Apparent Age: 17-ish
Personality: Playful and lustful, Aderia is carefree and cares more for personal winnings than the world around her. Besides that, she is kind, sweet and can if she feels like it, be supportive, though for the most part, she'd push that role on to someone else.
Appearance:
Here be dem tatas

Summoner: TBA
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Panthean on September 25, 2014, 10:28:21 AM
I don't mind the name if it is just the name. The strength weakness could work, but avoid anything mastermind-like.

Yep.

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 11:11:15 AM
Try thinking up single words.  "Intelligent, strategic, prideful, dramatic, charismatic. " Could work, maybe?

Hmm. I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 25, 2014, 11:24:51 AM
Name: Aderia de Zarathiel Monte Derinques Amma con Zemira Van Karmil. Aderia Van Karmil for short. (Name might be further expanded in the future.)
Personality: Playful and lustful, Aderia is carefree and cares more for personal winnings than the world around her. Besides that, she is kind, sweet and can if she feels like it, be supportive, though for the most part, she'd push that role on to someone else.
Appearance:
Here be dem tatas

Rias Gremory, eh? I like this app very much, though I'm not the OP.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Kythia

Could I get some quick details on how often you'd be expecting people to post, please.

Izaya Orihara

I managed to shorten Salathiel's personality into a single sentence, just so you know.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Nero De Vile
Sex: Male
Apparent Age: 25-ish
Personality: Made out of equal parts lust and equal parts playfulness, Nero takes life as he does women; one at a time... No, that's a lie, he sometimes takes multiple (women) at once. He usually takes the grander shemes of things lightheartedly, but that is not to say that he is careless. Let's just say that, when prompted to chose between world domination and a beautiful woman, it should be clear which one he would pick over the other.
Fun Level: Naughty as fuck. Or perhaps fucking naughty?
Appearance: Appearing mostly human, the features that betray his demonic heritage are his white as snow hair, his piercing golden eyes, and the two sets of horns (one larger set with a smaller set in-between) on his forehead. His body is tall and toned; exactly what appeals to most women and not without reason.
Summoner: -
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Kythia

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 12:14:23 PM
Hi, Kythia.  :D

Hi TheHangedMan.  I realise THM is your common E nickname, but I'm gonna call you the Hangmeister general, if that works for you.  Possibly Sir Hangsalot. 

Panthean

Bare with me. I'm at work for another 4 hours, and my phone can only handle me posting shorter stuff so I can't quote anyone.

Moon Hound: assuming the title there is more of a joke, I can approve.I can see himself introducing himself in a comical way.  But I would prefer you drop it.

Reaper: same kind of deal, but if you could pick a one or two-word short name that'd be ideal. Do that and approved.

Kythia: I would like more than one a day, but I understand there will be slow days, I will have some myself.

Kythia

That's a little too fast for my blood, I fear.  Best of luck with the game, though, and I hope y'all have loads of fun.

TheHangedOne

You can call me whatever  you want, Kyth.  ;) And yeah, that's a pretty high speed.  Also, is there a greater overarching plot?
Check out my poet tree!

Lynnette

Quote from: Panthean on September 25, 2014, 12:58:14 PM
Bare with me. I'm at work for another 4 hours, and my phone can only handle me posting shorter stuff so I can't quote anyone.

Moon Hound: assuming the title there is more of a joke, I can approve.I can see himself introducing himself in a comical way.  But I would prefer you drop it.

Reaper: same kind of deal, but if you could pick a one or two-word short name that'd be ideal. Do that and approved.

Kythia: I would like more than one a day, but I understand there will be slow days, I will have some myself.

Name: Aderia de Zarathiel Monte Derinques Amma con Zemira Van Karmil. Aderia Van Karmil for short
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Panthean on September 25, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Fair enough.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Panthean

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 25, 2014, 01:17:36 PM
Name: Aderia de Zarathiel Monte Derinques Amma con Zemira Van Karmil. Aderia Van Karmil for short

one or two-word name

Panthean

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 01:16:01 PM
You can call me whatever  you want, Kyth.  ;) And yeah, that's a pretty high speed.  Also, is there a greater overarching plot?

Well maybe we can set it slower. That's not set in stone.

Lynnette

Van is usually not counted as a name component, its a connector. However, I'll figure something out.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Panthean

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 25, 2014, 02:51:08 PM
Fixed it.

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 25, 2014, 01:58:40 PM
Van is usually not counted as a name component, its a connector. However, I'll figure something out.

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on September 25, 2014, 11:24:51 AM
Name: Aderia de Zarathiel Monte Derinques Amma con Zemira Van Karmil. Aderia Zarathiel for short. (Name might be further expanded in the future.)
Appearance:
Here be dem tatas

Oh, yes, my apologies. I blame being on my phone and distracted by work >.> The name you had will work fine. Approved.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on September 25, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

Personality: Made out of equal parts lust and equal parts playfulness, Nero takes life as he does women; one at a time... No, that's a lie, he sometimes takes multiple (women) at once. He usually takes the grander shemes of things lightheartedly, but that is not to say that he is careless. Let's just say that, when prompted to chose between world domination and a beautiful woman, it should be clear which one he would pick over the other.
Appearance: Appearing mostly human, the features that betray his demonic heritage are his white as snow hair, his piercing golden eyes, and the two sets of horns (one larger set with a smaller set in-between) on his forehead. His body is tall and toned; exactly what appeals to most women and not without reason.

Looks good, just don't forget. Submissive! Approved.

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 25, 2014, 03:49:56 AM
Sorry about making a character that was a tad too powerful before, since I was unsure what exactly you were looking for in that regard. I wasn't expecting that you'd lock the thread, though.

Name: Salathiel
Apparent Age: 18
Personality: Salathiel is highly intelligent, perceptive and strategic, though he is in some ways naive, also being arrogant, ruthless and prideful, charismatic and perhaps somewhat dramatic at times, though when brought into unexpected situations, can be caught heavily off guard, which may link into how he is unused to dealing with humans, and especially women.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Summoner:

This will do, though admittedly it is not my favorite so far. Approved.

Quote from: Interdiction of words on September 25, 2014, 11:08:34 AM
i think that is better

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 11:04:05 AM
For me, it's just a name. If anything, it clues people into the fact that he's a liar, and has dreams (gasp) of being greater than he is.  As for the picture, it's from the Favole tarot deck.

Sorry, rejected. After a pm character I'm approving, and my friends, the slots will be full (see OP). TheHangedMan I do think you could join in later on though, I will pm you when we have some more open slots. Interdiction, to be brutally honest, I just don't think you'll fit into this rp very well.

Even if I've approved you, you still need a summoner character to attach your summon character to. If no summoner players take an interest, then you'll be SoL until someone does. Also a reminder, we still have open summoner slots. As people seem to prefer the summons as characters, I'm going to be opening up another summoner slots since I foresee that they will be in-demand. If you have an approved summon or summoner, then start asking other players if they're interested in pairing up. Keep in mind we definitely need at least one male summoner before we start.

Slots to fill:

Human Summoners:
Slot 1 - Alex (Panthean)
Name: Alex
Background: Initially Alex didn't buy into the summoning magic. She saved some images of the cached web page, and stored them on her hard drive as something to repost and ask around about later. At the most, she thought of it nothing more than a creepy pasta story to be written later. When she shared with one of her friends online however, they encouraged her to try it. It could be fun, after all. She's in her last year of high school, with a birthday a couple months off. She has a fairly decent social life, some good friends, and pretty much average parents. Her rp will start with her first summoning. Her parents will be out of the house for an anniversary dinner, and will have left her alone while they're gone.
Appearance: Originally I was thinking something kind of tomboyish, but I got sidetracked and really attached to headphones for some reason, so I turned to this. I'm also a fan of hoodies so just picture that with a white hoodie.

Binds:

Slot 2 - Maeve Harrison (Idlewyld)
Name:  Maeve Harrison
Gender/Sex: F
Species: Human

Binds: None Yet

Background
Background: As her father died when she was three, Maeve lived for years alone with her mother for most of her  life. She always followed the rules. She always made do with what little she had. She always helped at the diner, waiting tables, balancing the books, and whatever else she had to do so that she and her mother could eke off some sort of living. She never stood out, never excelled at anything, never had any close friends - she just did her best and hoped it was enough.

But on December 2, Maeve was looking through the internet, regretting all the things she could not afford to buy her mother for Christmas yet again, when she stumbled across the site. She managed to save what she could of the rituals, somewhat skeptical but not really in a position to refuse this kind of chance. And although she doesn't realize it, now at a point where her life is going to change drastically - perhaps for the better or perhaps for the worse.

Description: Maeve is twenty-five years old. She has brown hair which she wears up and brown eyes. She stands five foot seen and weighs 120 pounds. She has a moderate frame.

Personality: Maeve tends to be quiet and passive as most people don't pay a lot of attention to her. She has just learned the power of summoning and doesn't really have an understanding to what it means yet.

Slot 3 - Empty (must be male!)
Slot 4 - Empty
Slot 5 - Empty (reserved for a friend)

Summons:
Slot 1 - Arkael (Panthean)
Name: Arkael
Apparent Age: 20-22
Personality: Protective, peacekeeper. He is a warrior despite not being very powerful.
Fun Level: Boring. He doesn't really indulge himself in entertainment, and is very goal-oriented.
Appearance: See picture. His sword was brought with him from the celestial plane and has no special powers other than being made out of a metal non-existent on earth. He has illusory magic to hide his angelic traits.

Summoner:

Slot 2 - Dicidra (Panthean)
Name: Dicidra
Sex: Shemale/Futa (Female body with male genitalia)
Apparent Age: 16-17
Personality: Troublemaker, temptress. She is effectively a woman besides her reproductive organs. This may or may not be normal on the celestial planes, and so she may react negatively to being turned down based on this fact. She has no real place in combat.
Fun Level: Excitingly foolish. She'll often pull pranks and use minor prestidigitation magic to play with others.
Appearance: See picture. She will be summoned as is, but afterwards may dress more appropriately. She has illusory magic to hide her demonic traits, and quite often changes the color of her eyes and hair.

Summoner:

Slot 3 - Aderia Van Zarathiel (ReaperDouble0)
Appearance:
Here be dem tatas

Slot 4 - Nero De Vile (Moon Hound Hati)

Slot 5 - Salathiel (Izaya Orihara)
Name: Salathiel
Apparent Age: 18
Personality: Salathiel is highly intelligent, perceptive and strategic, though he is in some ways naive, also being arrogant, ruthless and prideful, charismatic and perhaps somewhat dramatic at times, though when brought into unexpected situations, can be caught heavily off guard, which may link into how he is unused to dealing with humans, and especially women.
Appearance:
Summoner:

Slot 6 - Taken (pm approval, awaiting poster to post in-thread)
Slot 7 - Taken (reserved for a friend)

@ TheHangedMan: Sorry I forgot to mention one thing. If my friend plays a summoner instead of a summon, then I'll give you that last spot.

TheHangedOne

How about I make a male summoner, too, and then I can just play whichever slot needs to be filled, and shelf the other?
Check out my poet tree!

Panthean

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 07:46:16 PM
How about I make a male summoner, too, and then I can just play whichever slot needs to be filled, and shelf the other?

You can play both in the long run. But we are in need of summoners right now, particularly ones that the players with summons will want to partner up with.

And to all: my characters are of course fair game. Feel free to pm me if you want to attach summons to my summoner or take my summons for yours. I'm also willing to make minor changes to my characters if it will make them more attractive to ya'll.

Idlewyld

Name:  Clothilde
Gender/Sex: F
Apparent Age: 19

Personality: Clothilde is warm, friendly, and just a touch airheaded, at least for an angel. She truly wishes to do good and to encourage others to do likewise. She does get a little emotional when her attempts backfire, as they often do.

Appearance: Clothilde is of medium height and curvy build. Her straight blonde hair reaches her thighs, flowing around her feathery white wings, and her blue eyes peer deep into people. She tends to wear colorful yet skimpy raiments.

TheHangedOne

Name: Edgar Crowe
Background: When Edgar was a kid, he was the dorky one that always got beaten up by the bullies. Consequently, he shied away from socializing; at least, early on.

Middleschool was much the same, but he found two strong loves: reading, and math. He especially loves poetry, and the math he finds behind it.

Highschool was a change of pace, as he began to understand people better--more so as an outsider looking in--and began to cultivate an aura of creepiness and weirdness that kept people away from him. It resulted in him having only a few friends--online ones--but he didn't care. The bullying stopped, and he was able to focus on the solitary pursuits that he loves.

He also briefly dabbled in occult things at 17, even joining a short-lived coven, which fizzled out due to clashing personalities. Around the time when Edgar was just about ready to just throw out all his ritual stuff, chalk it up to a "childish flight of fancy", and get on with his life, he saw some people chatting online in a forum. They were talking about the summoning rituals that had briefly been leaked onto the 'net. It piqued his curiosity, and so he investigated them.

Figuring that one more "childish flight of fancy" couldn't hurt, he set about, preparing himself to see if anything would happen. 

He has finished school, attends college online, and works as a librarian's assistant to help make ends meet.
picture

Binds: TBA

I'm fully open as well, if anybody is interested.
Check out my poet tree!

Panthean

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 08:02:00 PM
Name: Edgar Crowe
Background: When Edgar was a kid, he was the dorky one that always got beaten up by the bullies. Consequently, he shied away from socializing; at least, early on.

Middleschool was much the same, but he found two strong loves: reading, and math. He especially loves poetry, and the math he finds behind it.

Highschool was a change of pace, as he began to understand people better--more so as an outsider looking in--and began to cultivate an aura of creepiness and weirdness that kept people away from him. It resulted in him having only a few friends--online ones--but he didn't care. The bullying stopped, and he was able to focus on the solitary pursuits that he loves.

He also briefly dabbled in occult things at 17, even joining a short-lived coven, which fizzled out due to clashing personalities. Around the time when Edgar was just about ready to just throw out all his ritual stuff, chalk it up to a "childish flight of fancy", and get on with his life, he saw some people chatting online in a forum. They were talking about the summoning rituals that had briefly been leaked onto the 'net. It piqued his curiosity, and so he investigated them.

Figuring that one more "childish flight of fancy" couldn't hurt, he set about, preparing himself to see if anything would happen. 

He has finished school, attends college online, and works as a librarian's assistant to help make ends meet.
picture

Binds: TBA

I'm fully open as well, if anybody is interested.

That picture is somewhat horrifying to me.