Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

The Paradise Camp Site

Welcome to The Paradise Camp Site. We have well over twenty acres of spacious pitches for your tents, interspersed with woodlands and streams. Our facilities include a heated outdoor pool, an on-site shop, a restaurant with fully licensed bar serving buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners, a games room, a well equipped dungeon, a private sandy beach, complete with licensed bar, sun loungers and sun shades.

Please do not light camp fires or barbecues on the ground. Barbecues are permitted if they are kept off the grass. We offer an ice-pack freezing service. Electrical hook-ups are available on most pitches. One car per pitch please.

Please be aware that clothing is not permitted to be worn at any time on the site. The only exception is an apron which may be worn whilst cooking.

Singles and swingers are welcome. Under 16s are NOT permitted, under 18s are permitted with written consent from a parent or guardian.

The camp site is SLGBTI friendly. Any activity is permitted between consenting adults.

Okay, so, this was sort of inspired in part by the opening sequence of the film "Carry On Camping", partly by a similar group I joined a while back that flopped the moment I joined it, and partly by me wondering what if...

Basically a camp site, somewhere warm and sunny where they speak English, where clothing is not just optional, but actually banned. Anyone caught wearing more than an apron, and that only when cooking, will be asked politely to leave.

Not only is this a nudist camp, but it encourages BDSM (in  case you missed it there is a reference to a fully equipped dungeon, and a games room), and allows singles, encourages tent-swapping, etc.

I am looking for someone to help run this.

Please click here for details. If you are interested, send me a pM.

Actively recruiting. The RP is structured so that new players can join at any time.

I Reserve the right to refuse someone without giving explanation.

Should a player drop out, any characters created for this game by that player become the property of the GM(s) and I/we reserve the right to NPC any such abandoned characters to remove them from play, and/or offer them to new players who wish to join the game. If this condition is not acceptable, please do not submit a character, or do not drop out!

Moraline's Checklist:

This checklist for group games created by the wonderful Moraline

Game:Paradise Camp Site

• Section the Game will be placed in and whether it is a system game or not. Extreme The game is freeform. (Placed in extreme to allow kinkiness)
  • Who is the RP open to? (Gender, Sexuality, etc..?)  Everyone, regardless of anything.
  • Short Summary of Player Roles and General Story/Plot.  Player characters will be holidaymakers on a camp site 
  • Setting.  The setting is the Paradise Camp Site, a naturist camp ground with a slight twist 
  • Plot Outline.  SMUTT! Player characters will be encouraged to engage in a wide variety of sexual activities while camping     
  • Character creation info/guidelines if any. Maximum of two characters per player, characters must be human. See below.   
  • Required Resources (If any) None   
  • Game Pacing.  One post per week per player, if possible.   
  • How much sexual activity is likely to occur or expected, if any?  *grins* A lot? 
  • Whether tagging will be used or not.  Post tagging will be used. Code will be given when we get started. 
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)

• Will there be a Co-GM? Actively trying to recruit one.
  • How guided will the play be(sandbox, directed etc)? Sandbox, with the occasional possible GM sub-plot thrown in if i feel like it...
  • What extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details? Players will be allowed to select where they pitch, and whether they have a tent or a caravan/mobile home. The camp site will be pre-defined by me.
  • How NPC's will be handled. Staff characters will be NPCs controlled by the GM(s). Other campers may also be NPCs, controlled by either GM or players, and may be created "on the fly" by players and/or GM(s).
  • How active will the GM be? I will be controlling the camp staff, including those sexy beach life guards, the hunky guy who cuts the grass, the buxom receptionist, the bar staff, and the business owner.
  • Will there be an OOC thread? Yes. It will be available for on topic and off topic discussion. If the game gets big enough, I may create other threads for announcements and the like.
  • How to contact/approach GM with questions? Use OOC thread, or PM me.
  • How will decisions be resolved?  The GM's word is law. That means, if there is an OOC decision needed, I will hear all sides of the argument and give a ruling, usually, but not necessarily, based on the majority.
  • Will PvP be allowed (if applicable)? N/A
Additional:

• Player Oath "Oath of the Drake" This is mostly common sense and common courtesy, but people need reminding!.   
  • A note to Respect Other players (Offs etc..)  Please make sure you have Ons and Offs posted, either as a thread or on the matrix or both. Please read a player's O/Os before asking to RP with them. If they decline, be gracious about it and ask someone else. 
  • Player Participation Expectations. Please try and post at least once a week. If you are going to be away, please either post in the OOC thread, PM me, or create an A/A thread and link to i in your signature so we can find it easily. Players who drop out will have their character(s) taken over if they are in the middle of a scene. If not, or when the scene ends, they will be assumed to have packed up and gone home.   
  • Discuss how new players will be brought into the game (if the game is already running.)  New arrivals to the site can arrive at any time and pitch up in a vacant pitch. 
  • What Writing style/POV. (Third person, first person, past, present, omniscient, etc...) Any. Whatever you feel most comfortable with     

Character Creation

Please fill in the character sheet without changing the formatting. (There is no reason to change it)

[float=right][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]INSERT URL OF CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/spoiler][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Physical Gender:[/b]
[b]Apparent gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Dominance:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Why are they here:[/b]

[b]If under 18, do they have P/G's permission:[/b]

[b]Sharing with:[/b]

[b]Tent/Trailer/Motorhome:[/b]
[b]size of above (sleeps x):[/b]
[b]Electric hook-up:[/b]

[b]Car/Method of transport (if applicable):[/b]

[b]Character Ons/offs (if different from player's):[/b]
[b]Player Ons/Offs (link):[/b]

[b]Any Other Info:[/b]

Character Creation Notes

Photo: I would prefer a photograph to artwork, unless you really cannot find a picture that matches your character. The code is set up to put the image under a spoiler labelled "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work/Wife/Whatever) so a nude image can be used. As the game is set ion a nudist camp, this would actually be preferable.

Player Name: This is your User ID, not your real name, please.

Name: The name of your character

Age: anything from 16 to 40. Please make sure this matches the picture.

Physical Gender: What have they got between their legs? Can be Male, Female, Transgender (please say which way and pre or post op), Hermaphrodite (both sets of sexual organs). Should probably match the picture if possible.

Apparent gender: For most characters this can be simply "As physical gender". If you have someone who looks female but has a cock, or looks make but has a vagina, please make this clear. If the person looks totally androgynous, please say so.

Sexuality: Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Pansexual, Omnisexual, etc...

Dominance: Dominant, submissive, switch, etc.

Profession: what do they do for a living?

Personality: a decent length paragraph or two about what they are like, what makes them tick etc.

Why are they here: Again a decent length paragraph about why they are at a camp-site that is not only a nudist site but encourages kinkiness.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Officially, any under-18s will be there with written consent of parent or guardian. However, I'm willing to allow characters who have faked permission, provided it is justified in the reason they are at the camp.

Sharing with: List any characters you are sharing accommodations with.

Technical bits. If your character is sharing with another, only one of you needs specify the following four answers.

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Please specify if your character has a tent, a caravan/trailer home, or a motorhome/RV. Basically what are they camping in!

Size of above (sleeps x): The number of actual berths in the tent, caravan or motorhome. Not the number of people in it. You can have four people share a one-man tent or one person in an eight-berth RV. That is your choice, although the former would be more than just cosy, it would be impossible to move. As a general rule, if you want to be comfortable have at least two more berths than people, if you want to be cramped and deliberately get on each others' nerves, have the same number, and if you want to be kinky have more people than berths, so you're sleeping on top of each other.

Electric hook-up: Something that surprised me when I started camping again a few years ago after a number of years not doing so, is that camp sites now have electrical points available for tents as well as trailers and motorhomes. The pitch costs more but it means you can charge up your phone, your lap top, run an electric light, run a fridge, enjoy electrocution torture, charge your batteries... This is optional. You may want to do without, or you might like the luxury.

Method of transport: Did they drive or walk, cycle, use public transport?

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Basically, if you want your character to react differently from you. Character O/Os cam sometimes be ignored, with player consent.

Player Ons/Offs (link): Please provide a link to your O/O page, or your preferences matrix. Please note that some players cannot see signatures. Any additional limits or reductions in limits for this game should be listed here. Player O/Os Can Not Be Ignored under any circumstances.

Any Other info: Anything else you want to include, such as height and weight, bust size, penis length, vagina depth, distinguishing marks, bank balance, number of fillings, whether they have their own BDSM gear with them. This section is optional and if you don't wish to include anything, simply delete it from the sheet.

Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I see as inappropriate to the setting, and/or request the player to change the character details.

IMPORTANT: Players are allowed to create up to two characters. However if you  wish to create a second character, then owing to the thread count limit for small games, you are asked to have at least one and preferably both of your characters share with at least one other character.

This is up to you to arrange, either by contacting an existing player who's character is not yet sharing or who has the capacity to share with more than one other, or to bring in a friend who has not seen the game yet.

Your other option is to have your two characers share with each other - say, two straight men, two sisters who have no interest in incest, or a husband and wife who are looking to expand their horizons, for example.

Thank you for your co-operation in this.

LINKS

OOC Threads

Applications - This thread
OOC Chat
Approved player Characters
Staff Character Sheets
Requests to share

IC Threads

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THREAD LIST

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vanetias

greenknight

[Raises hand sheepishly] I got the middle part, but what's S----I? :-[
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Chrystal

Quote from: greenknight on February 08, 2014, 04:24:28 AM
[Raises hand sheepishly] I got the middle part, but what's S----I? :-[

All inclusive...

Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersexual.

I put the S on there to make it plane that the RP will accept heterosexual players/characters, not just homosexuals. And the "I" is basically saying that if you wish to make a character who has both male and female attributes they will be accepted as well.

Quote from: Vanetias on February 07, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
I am in.

Cool... :)

It may be a long weight - er, wait, until this gets going. I'm hoping for at least 10 people.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

King Serperior

You tend to make the absolute best games.  I believe I'm in.  Since I think there will be more guys, I have a girl in mind for this.  I just can't resist a good nudist game.  >.>

Just had a great idea for said character.   >:)  Can't wait for more people to join.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Foxy DeVille

I have an idea for a transwoman character that might be fun here...

Chrystal

I was hoping this might attract a few folks I know.

Hi Serp, Hi Foxy.

I'm hanging on for a few more before I put up a character sheet.

Visna

I'm interested. I'll keep an eye on this, but I may or may not toss in my character.  :-)

Chrystal

Visna

I just want to see some of the other character applications first to make sure there will be some chemistry... and enough lesbian characters!

King Serperior

My girl will be Bi and willing to do anything and take anything in return if that helps ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chrystal

Just so you know:

I will permit multiple characters per player, limited to two each please...

Note that, although there is a D/S theme here, things do not have to be D/S. Vanilla is perfectly acceptable if people want.

Also, if players want to establish pre-existing relationships between characters, that is fine by me. HOWEVER, if you have an ooc falling out with that other player, please resolve it in PMs, not in the game OOC threads, and certainly not in the IC treads. I've seen games crash because of that sort of thing.

Also, please note that the staff NPCs will be available for players to RP with in the event they find themselves left alone.

Hi Chreestafer. I'm sure we've met before somewhere.

Haibane

You little moo! You keep making these fun mucky games that do not need much plotpower while you know very well I'm struggling to find the time to play my existing games!

I'm in, if you'll have me and you think I have the time!

I'm thinking of a straight young girl who's bi-curious and open to be corrupted by a male or female.

King Serperior

Ak!  You've been snagged too, Hai?  I'm in the same boat *laughs*  I'm a little behind on my posts (owe 6), but slowly catching up on them myself.  >.>;

EDIT:  After some thought, going to place a "regular" to the camp, perhaps 10 year regular at about 29 years old.  Tattoo artist, most likely.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chrystal

That is six interested, one maybe and one person asking a question without expressing interest.

Quote from: Haibane on February 08, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
You little moo! You keep making these fun mucky games that do not need much plotpower while you know very well I'm struggling to find the time to play my existing games!

I'm in, if you'll have me and you think I have the time!

I'm thinking of a straight young girl who's bi-curious and open to be corrupted by a male or female.

Hai, if you could see my list of owed posts... *sigh* the problem I have is that if I don't post the idea, my muse sulks. I have been tempted to make them as uninteresting as possible so people don't sign up, but it never seems to work... *snigger*

You are always welcome to join any of my games, sweetheart, and anyone who knows me will know that I hardly ever enforce the one post per week thing.... About the only time I did was on the TV game show...!

Quote from: Kokaine on February 08, 2014, 11:44:10 PM
I'm interested.

Hi Kokaine, welcome.

I'm going to hang on and see if i can get a few more if that's okay with everyone, if two more people will express an interest, then I will change the "interest check" to "Now Accepting Bookings", and put up a character sheet and Rules of Play.

*watches people panic at the mention of rules*

NO, no, my RoP are really easy, I have one or two new ones for this particular game, and all but two are negotiable anyway. Mostly they're just common sense/common courtesy anyway.

Vanetias

Chrystal

Say please? *giggles*

I'm still trying to decide what details i would like on the character sheet. It's probably going to be my normal one with a few small amendments (as usual...) but I'm also figuring out the "staff" list, the camp site layout and additional rules, as well as the camp grounds IC rules (Which have IC consequences for breaking them).

So if you could be patient a little longer please?

Vanetias

Chrystal

*chuckles* You've not been here long (in E, I mean) so I'll treat that as a request for deails on how many GMs do things here. Not all, I admit, but I have watched and learned from others and I follow a procedure for starting a group:

My game-start sequence
1) Create a thread detailing the idea to see if anyone is interested. If not, I generally leave it and let it sink to the bottom, unless it's one that I really waned to do, in which case I might bump it once.

2) If I get some interest, i will add more detail, in the hope of attracting more.

3) Once I get sufficient people saying "Interested", I will create a character sheet and start work on the actual setting. It is worth noting that usually between 25% and 50% of those who say initially that they are interested never bother joining. Some will submit a character and then never use it, some will post once and never be seen again.

4) When I have enough approved characters, I will post them to a thread I create in the correct forum, and open an OOC chat thread for people to discuss the game. The OOC thread and character thread will be linked from this thread.

5) Once everyone has posed readiness to start, i will open as many IC threads as i think we need to get going, and then open more as required. I don't like opening all threads at once, because I hate seeing them sink with "0 replies" in...

I hope that helps? As I said, I have put that together from watching others, and from personal experience of what seems to work.

greenknight

Quote from: Chrystal on February 09, 2014, 04:12:42 AM
That is six interested, one maybe and one person asking a question without expressing interest.
I suppose you can shift one from the last to the first.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

Chrystal

Quote from: greenknight on February 09, 2014, 05:07:21 AM
I suppose you can shift one from the last to the first.

Cool. I didn't count you as interested, simply because the answer to your question might have put you off. I've had ha happen too...

Now all we need is a sufficient balance of characters to get Visna in...

Working on things now.

greenknight

Being a fifth wheel as a straight guy might put me off, but not your answer :-)

Anyway, I think my char will bring a caravan*, probably a towed AT model. Maybe a dae- dog, too.

And I can't read that in anything other than Pitt inflected Pikey. Thank you, Guy Ritchie. ;D

Haibane

I am torn between two ideas for characters.

Firstly I had thought to play a very young (16-17 YO) woman who had heard about this place and wanted to visit here and was brought by her very free-thinking liberal parents. With their blessing and supported for a long stay (over a whole summer) by their finances she is allowed to explore her sexuality as she wishes and her character would develop from a fairly blank slate into something sexually active and adventurous guided and shaped along the way by people she met here. This character might require interaction with several different people, male, female, intersexed, submissive, dominant or neither. Or she might meet just one person who would be a form of mentor, even a master or mistress, or on the other hand, her slave. There could be lesbianism, straight sex, BDSM, dark depravity or fulfilling love (several of these not mutually exclusive). I would be open to almost any path.

Alternatively this person could be male, which I rarely play and which could give a completely fresh dynamic for me and would still allow a full range of gay and straight activity (I'm happy will all variations).

Secondly I have a hankering for a slightly older woman, about 20 to 25 who is an employee here. In the daytime she'd be something like a camp guide and assistant helping guests book in and find their pitch, answering questions and resolving issues. In the evenings she'd work in more adult ways and might be a waitress or possibly an exotic dancer. This woman would be sexually experienced and probably somewhat dominant or at least wouldn't readily give up control to another person in her sexual encounters. She might give sexual guidance to newcomers or virgins or might help out in a technical capacity in the BDSM playroom. Perhaps some people come here for the nudity and vanilla sex and upon finding the playroom are interested but unsure and she'd offer practical guidance there.

Chrystal, had you a preference for which one? Might one of these not fit?

I am wondering too about what mood and sexual flavour of deviancy this RP will go to. In my mind any holiday resort has a particular customer in mind and caters mainly for that demographic. Naturist campsites usually cater for families with young kids and offer an open friendly supportive and fully "healthy" atmosphere. My experience isn't that wide but I have been to one naturist site where nipple and genital piercings were frowned on as they created too great a sexual atmosphere. Looking at 'normal' holiday resorts there's those that cater for elderly retirement couples, resorts that cater for families, resorts that cater for the clubbing and drinking set, etc. The groups rarely mix and so I feel it makes more sense if this campsite were geared to a certain level of sexual activity. Not exclusively but generally speaking.

Its been established that its not a place for families with mid-young teens or children, and there is at least a bondage category here but I'm wondering if ordinary naturists would even come here if, for example, a naked dom/me was to lead their naked slave boy/girl around by a collar and leash, tie them to a tree and whip them before enjoying some rough anal sex in full sight of everyone.

What if that dom/me had a dog and wanted it to fuck their slave in public?

I would love to try both scenes but how depraved would the game go?

If it went very depraved it would give the game a very different mood to if it remained lighter.

Might we please have your comments on this Chrystal?

And lastly I'm a little concerned about the potential longevity of such a game. How do we keep players interested? After you've had one naked day and a few naked sex scenes... what else is there? Could we establish some kind of ongoing plot for the characters to follow? In a family-oriented setting I could see the campsite staff organising events and that might be something we could do, but if people just want to go have fun in the dungeon alone we'd need more characters, and I think some story to move things along and keep them fresh.