The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

consortium11

Nice to see this game is going as well as the last one...

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Satnslillgrl

Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dreamweaver

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Myasa

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

purpleartemis00

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Ryieahna

Drako

Myasa

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Ryieahna

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

WhiteAngel

Fireeyes