Consort(ium11)ing with Friends (Male looking for Female characters) [MUL]

Started by consortium11, June 10, 2009, 05:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

Examples of my writing style:

From Loathing Come Lust (with Silver) Light RP pretty heavily plot driven on the vanilla side of life.
How One Crow Found His Rose (with Marguerite). Very heavily plot driven rp; technically bondage but virtually no sexual content (yet)
Captured (with suiteheart080): Extreme game: still with a decent amount of plot.
Do Bounty Hunters Dream of Electric Whips? (with esclavage) Extreme game with extremely long posts and extremely kinky content.

Regardless of how much (or how little) kink and smut there is in a story I will always include significant amounts of plot. All of my stories are plot driven while including smut, not the other way around. That doesn't mean there won't be smut... hell, it doesn't mean every other post won't be drenched in the stuff... but even the smut with develop the plot in some way. I love to plan stories out and I love to discuss them with my partner.

Anyway, here we go...

Roleplay Ideas

Current Ideas

QuoteIt wasn't like to be like this...

Commander Shepard groaned and rolled onto her side, grimacing as agony overwhelmed her body. Even through her foggy mind and with her ears ringing she could tell at least one rib was broken. Damn it! Lifting her head she could see her Avenger rifle lying on the floor a few feet away. Spitting a curse at the weakness of her body she tried to crawl to it, each movement sending yet more pain shooting through her. But she wouldn't quit, wouldn't stop. She was Commander Shepard damn it and she never gave up. No matter the odds, she fought through and triumphed. She was mighty and victorious.

But she wasn't feeling that victorious at this moment.

To her right she could see Miranda lying prone on the ground, her eyes open but unseeing. Panic briefly overwhelmed Shepard but she fought it down as she crawled forward another painful foot and as she saw the human's chest rise and fall. Thank god... she was still alive. The Cerebus agent had been the first to fall, her biotic shields quickly overwhelmed, even her peak human psychology no match for the fury that confronted her. It was the speed. They'd never expected the speed. Miranda had been confident... she always was... but shouldn't she have been? Didn't they all deserve to be confident? Miranda had brought Shepard back from the dead, had been instrumental in defeating the legendary Collectors, had saved her sister from her father and the insidious grip that being one of richest men in the galaxy brought with it. And beside her stood Commander Shepard, savior of the Citadel, the first human Spectre, a legend in the flesh. How could they lose?

It was the speed. And the fury. And the power. My god, the power.

As her head began to clear Shepard could hear the distinctive sound of a Predator pistol firing in controlled bursts, punctuated by the dull boom of a biotic attack. Liara! Liara was still fighting! She had grown so much in the time since Shepard had first seen her trapped in ruins on Therum. That girl had been young... well young by Asari standards... and naive, sweet and innocent, still filled with wonder at the universe. The years had changed her. Now she was tough, strong, ruthless, a powerful information broker both feared and respected. And then she and Shepard would be alone and Liara would smile and that sweetness would come to the surface once again. Liara wouldn't quit. She'd fight. She'd buy them time. Time for Shepard to grab her rifle and find a way to win. No matter the odds. No matter the chances.

But how had it come to this?

It had all been going so well. They had defeated the Shadow Broker's most powerful agents, found his secret base, assaulted his headquarters and defeated his elite guards without are real difficulty. They hadn't known what to expect... Liara showed that those who dealt in the shadowy arts of espionage and information transfer could be deadly... but they were prepared. Or so they thought. A Yahg! Even with Liara's knowledge of the species they hadn't known quite what was coming... quite what to expect. Their shots had bounced off him, their biotics ineffective. His own weapon was little more than a distraction, his real strength his... well, his strength. Miranda had been too close, overwhelmed by his speed, her shields shattered with one blow, lifted into the air and hurled through a view screen. Then he had turned on Shepard, his eight baleful eyes staring as if into her soul. She had overheated her assault rife in one single burst... but he hadn't even paused. The power of his charge had broken her defences, the wrath of his next punch breaking her ribs and leaving her lying on the floor, gasping for air and desperately searching for a rifle. The battle... if it could even be called a battle... had lasted less than a minute and two of the mightiest warriors in the galaxy had been defeated.

And now it was all on Liara.

The rifle was close now, tantalizingly close. Just a few more inches and it would be in Shepard's hands. Already her mind was at work, planning her next move. The beast had taken her by surprise the first time... it wouldn't happen again. Grab the rifle, fire off a few shots to distract the Shadow Broker, give Liara a chance to catch her breath. Roll behind the pillar to her left, try to keep that between the Yahg and her. Movement, agility, speed. Hope she could find a chance to quickly administer some medi-gel to Miranda. Incapcitate the beast... the view screen. Yes. If she could make him charge into the view screens he'd be stuck there, at least momentarily. Give her a chance to act, not just react. There was always a way. Always a victory. Just a few more moments.

And then Shepard realised the sound of gunfire had disappeared to be replaced with heavy footsteps.

Liara was down. That had to be it. It was the end. No hope. No chance. No victory. She had failed... failed utterly and completely. All her victories... all her achievements. They all meant nothing. Not now. Not at this moment. She was defeated, destroyed...

The hell she was...

She was Commander Shepard. She had beaten the odds at every stage of her life. She had fought through the Skyllian Blitz, holding the line when all others fell back. She had smashed every obstacle in her way to becoming a Spectre, she had taken down Saren, she had defeated Sovereign. Rachni, Geth, Krogan... nothing could stop her. Asari Matriarchs had wilted before her, the Thorian sent to its doom. She had faced down the worst of Omega and the best of Illium. She had defeated Thresher Maws on foot and turned Geth Colossi into scrap. Hell, she had traveled through the impassible Omega 4 Relay, overwhelmed the Collector Base and destroyed a damn human Reaper. There was no way in hell this... this... would be the end of her!

Anger gave strength to weakened limbs. Rage gave power to tired muscles. Sheer force of will gave energy to an exhausted body. With a surge she forced her way to her feet, grasping the rifle in her outstretched hands, smoothly rolling to a knee, steadying her aim and preparing to send this damn creature to meet its maker.

And then she froze.

The Shadow Broker was in her sights. But he was not alone. In each three-fingered hand he held one of her team mates round the neck, their bodies hanging limply, their feet dangling a foot or move above the ground. Miranda was still out of it, her face blank, her movements small and instinctive, her hands by her sides. Liara was trying to fight, her legs weakly kicking, her hands vainly trying to claw loose the grip around her throat.

"Use that rifle and your friends die."

His voice was deep and throaty, powerful and commanding. Confidence shone through it, his words empowered by the knowledge that he had won, that he was the victor, that he could do what he willed.

"That rifle with struggle to pierce my hide at the best of times. And even if it did, it would not put me down before I crushed the life from both of them."

He was right. The Avenger was a good rifle, solid, dependable. But it was not enough. Not in the time she had. Not to save her friends. Nothing was. She wasn't even certain the Cain could stop him in a single shot before he killed Liara and Miranda... and even if it was they would die in the explosion.

"Drop the rifle"

"Shepard... don't do it! Don't!"

That was Liara. Even struggling for breath, even in mortal danger, she still wanted Shepard to fight, to sacrifice her to save herself. Shepard could still see the fire burning in those eyes, the unquestionable faith that Shepard would find a way, that she would win. The Broker responded by tightening his grip, a squawk coming from the Asari. Shepard had no choice. The rifle clattered to the floor.

"Good. Now drop to your knees."

Shepard found a way. She always found a way. Whatever the odds. However difficult the mission. She found a way to succeed. She never surrendered. Never gave up. Never gave in. She fought and she fought and she fought until she won. There was always a way.

Shepard fell to her knees, he head bowed.

She couldn't find a way...

So, what's the rp about?

As you may have guessed from the flavour text/intro above, this is an rp set in the Mass Effect universe, covering a situation where the attack on the Shadow Broker's lair didn't go as well as it did in the actual game. Commander Shepard (female) and her companions find themselves defeated, captured, abused, broken and trained by the Shadow Broker and his many minions.

So I'll need an encyclopedic knowledge of the canon and setting right?

Not really. Obviously it would be better if you did but on the whole all I'm really looking for is a solid grasp on the characters involved and the overall story arch of Mass Effect at that point. Most of that can be picked up fairly quickly and easily through reading the above linked Mass Effect Wikia. Where possible I'd like to throw in ideas from the game universe but my own knowledge of the setting outside of the core games is pretty limited and the last thing I want is to get bogged down in the minor details about exactly which company built which shotgun in which year.

So, what kinks are we looking at here?

A quick browse of the my O&O's should give you a rough idea of what I tend to include in my games.

Looking at this game more specifically what we'd be looking at is:

• Non-con: Almost every scene in the game will have an element of non-con to it (possibly turning towards semi-con as the plot develops). From outright rape to blackmail/coerced sex Shepard and her companions are captives of the Shadow Broker and his minions... all intent of taking advantage of them.
  • Bondage: From light and/or heavy, expect Shepard and her companions to find themselves tied up, spanked, whipped, blindfolded and generally abused.
  • Humiliation: This is Commander Shepard we're talking about after all. Breaking down the Hero of the Citadel and her team is going to be a major theme for the game.
  • Forced-Bi: The lady captors need amusement too. And sometimes the guards are going to be tired out from abusing their captives... and with all those pretty ladies to go around, what could be better than making them put on a show while the captors recuperate?
  • Non-Human sex: Part of this comes with the territory. The Mass Effect universe is full of different species and we can find examples from all of them of people who have an axe to grind against Shepard and members of her crew. On the harder side, at a partners discretion, the idea of turning Shepard into a Varren's bitch certainly holds some attraction
  • Brainwashing/mind control: Not in the "I control everything you do" sense, but a more gradual process and the degradation and abuse corrupts and twists the captives minds. Elements of Stockholm syndrome combined with the mental collapse of the captives as they are turned into sex slaves. Possibly the use of artificial means such as drugs to facilitate the process.
  • Pretty much all the standard sexual elements; anal, oral, vaginal, tit-fucking, fingering etc etc
  • Pleasure control: Forcing Commander Shepard to orgasm again and again against her will? Then making her beg to cum as one denies her? Yes please...

In general I'm looking for this game to be pretty dark and heavy. I'm more than happy to accept a partner's limits and wouldn't even consider deliberately breaking them but I'm certainly looking for a partner willing to go fairly extreme for the game.

That's quite a lot of kink. Is there anything else going on here?

The game will be fairly kink and smut heavy but (as my O/O's say) I'm never going to abandon plot completely. In this game I'm really looking to explore the character development of the captives and captors and their reactions to the situation. Does one of the captives resist utterly only to suffer a breakdown and crack to their core then their resistance finally snaps? Does another "play along", pretending to be a broken slave in an attempt to buy time... only to find themselves suddenly meaning it when they beg a captor to fuck their worthless ass? How does the relationship between the captives themselves evolve during their captivity? Do some of them receive different (better?) treatment than the others and how does that impact on them? How do the captors react to their captives? And how does the addition of these slaves change the dynamic between the Shadow Broker and his guards?

And beyond that there are still wider plot elements. The captives are surely planning an escape, however unlikely. Will they try to go out guns blazing? Seduce a guard? Hope for a rescue? Is the Normandy Crew still out there? What about the Alliance? Cerberus?

And the Reapers are still out there...

So only canon characters right?

I'm hesitantly going to say yes, but I could be talked out of it. That said much of the game is built around the history and personality of the canon characters and so any originals would to some extent simply be remodeled versions of the canon characters.

Going into more specific details, I'm thinking of a vaguely paragon Shepard (more honorable than ruthless) with a loyal crew. Important plot choices from the games can be worked out as and when they arise in the game (although I'm certainly thinking post main-game Mass Effect 2, pre Mass Effect 3, so with the Collectors defeated). Romantically... up to my partner although the idea of Shepard being in a relationship with one of the other captives certainly opens up some intriguing avenues.

Are the characters set in stone from the flavour piece you did above? FemShep, Liara and Miranda?

Not at all. FemShep will be there, as is Liara for background plot reasons but, while I certainly like Miranda (and like the idea of breaking her) the third squad member is open. Katsumi's crossed a number of people in her time, Samara has a list of those she'd dealt "justice" to as long as her lifespan, Jack's blown up half the universe, Tali's likely frustrated some people in her time... hell, Kelly may have come along for the ride. In fact, I'm sure we can find some plot related reason why Ashley ended up on the team to attack the base.

And is it really set in stone that Shepard attacked the Shadow Broker's base with only two allies? The more the merrier I say!

That all sounds good... what are you looking from in a partner?

General comments can be found in the O&O's.

For this specific game I'm looking for quite a long running and complex story with both of us handling multiple characters (to the extent they may not even be specific player characters and NPCs as opposed to a large number of well developed characters we handle, possibly sharing them between us). In general I'd be looking to take on the "dom" characters (so the captors in essence) although I may well also regularly use one of the captives to help the plot along. So a partner has got to be comfortable doing that.

In addition I have a somewhat specific idea of where and how I see this story going/developing, with several of the ideas hinted at above. I'm certainly more than happy to discuss with with a partner, take their ideas on board and modify my own as necessary but if the story starts to get too far from my plan I may get a little antsy.

Filled/Discontinued Ideas

Superheroine in Peril
Superheroine in Peril [Ex/NC-H]

She was the hero the city had always waited for, an icon that struck fear into the hearts of all evil doers across the land. Powerful and glorious she has crippled crime, turning once feared gang bosses into cowering weaklings, men with nightmares of her appearing in their window ready to drag them away.

He was an evil doer, a man of low morals and animal cunning. He's seen a city once ruled by fear begin to hope again... a city that was once perfect for him become a hostile land. And he saw the reason... saw the heroine that had taken his perfect crime ridden utopia away from him.

I'd love to play out virtually any stereotype from the superhero genre. A grittier tale of the dark streets with the gang leader who has seen his drug business taken away, the psychotic mad man or even just a thug with a grudge having been sent down vs the vigilante who keeps the streets safe... a corrupt and evil businessman who ruled the city from the shadows watching his empire torn down by the righteous heroine... an alien invader vs the world's mightiest defender.

Likewise, the story can take any of a variety of directions. The last battle between the two, the heroine captured and taken away to be the villains plaything. A series of shorter engagements, the villain having his way with the heroine but him being forced to flee by others... or her escaping.

Regardless of the direction expect:

• Forced Sex
  • Bondage (Light or Heavy)
  • Humiliation
  • Pleasure/Orgasm Control
  • Any other kinks we want/can work in  >:)
[/s]

Fall of the Roman Empire
Fall of the Roman Empire [Ex/NC-H]

So shall thy happy Nation ever flourish,
When truth and righteousness they thus shall nourish.
When thus in Peace, thine Armies brave send out
To sack proud Rome, and all her vassals rout.

A Dialogue between Old England and New
Anne Bradstreet

The basis for this roleplay is more the setting then any definite idea itself. I'd adore to do an rp based around the last days of the Roman Empire. The first thing to note is that while historical accuracy would be nice it is by no means necessary... I'm far from an expert on the subject and from what little I know apparently the two sacks of Rome were fairly nonviolent.

The rough ideas I've had in this setting:

The stereotypical decadence of the last days of Rome: A patrician fills his days with orgies and abuse with no thought of anything outside his walls even as the barbarian hordes descend on Rome itself. The female suffering his "enjoyments" could be a Roman herself, a captured barbarian or, if we really wanted to emphasise the lack of morality that Rome was supposedly (in)famous for even his own daughter... or mother...

The sacking itself: Perhaps the most obvious story... a barbarian storms Rome, taking a Roman woman as his pet and slave. This could be either a warlord taking a nobleborn woman or a "grunt" capturing a plebeian. Or, a reversal... a warlord being captivated by a "normal" Roman or a rank and file man getting his hands on one of the nobles of Rome.

Last of a Dying Breed: As Rome itself burns a traditional Roman general leads what is left of his men on a desperate march to escape the hordes. Disgusted by what has turned into Rome he has utter contempt for any not of Roman... or at least Italian... stock. On the march he captures a barbarian (warrior?) woman and takes out his fury at all that has been lost on her.

Once again expect:

• Forced Sex
  • Humiliation
  • Any other kinks we want/can work in  >:)
[/s]

How the Mighty are Fallen
How the Mighty are Fallen

This is less a distinct plot/setting and more a theme... one that features into a lot of my work and can be fitted into virtually any setting one can think of. Its essence is simple; the taking (and breaking) of a victim who was once powerful and at least somewhat proud: be it a warrior woman, a princess, a corporate leader, a superheroine, a police officer, a pirate, a teacher, the head cheerleader... the list is almost endless and likewise the plots that spring from it. Be it by physical force, blackmail or some other method this woman finds herself in the hands of one with no regard for their former authority and who wants nothing more than to see them crouching at their feet.

Expect:

• Forced Sex
  • Humiliation
[li]Any other kinks we want/can work in  >:)
[/li][/list]

If you're interested in any of these (or another roleplay entirely) feel free to either Pm me or reply.

Thanks

:-)[/list]

consortium11

Set up two roleplays based around the Roman idea.

Still love to find more  :-)

consortium11

Filled out all the roleplays I can handle at the moment. Don't think I'll be able to pick up any other games for a while

:-[

consortium11

After some significant time away I'm dipping my toes back into the wonderful world of E.

All stories M looking for F (character)

Current cravings are:

The Superheroine Plot previously mentioned and reprinted here:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Superheroine in Peril [Ex/NC-H]

She was the hero the city had always waited for, an icon that struck fear into the hearts of all evil doers across the land. Powerful and glorious she has crippled crime, turning once feared gang bosses into cowering weaklings, men with nightmares of her appearing in their window ready to drag them away.

He was an evil doer, a man of low morals and animal cunning. He's seen a city once ruled by fear begin to hope again... a city that was once perfect for him become a hostile land. And he saw the reason... saw the heroine that had taken his perfect crime ridden utopia away from him.

I'd love to play out virtually any stereotype from the superhero genre. A grittier tale of the dark streets with the gang leader who has seen his drug business taken away, the psychotic mad man or even just a thug with a grudge having been sent down vs the vigilante who keeps the streets safe... a corrupt and evil businessman who ruled the city from the shadows watching his empire torn down by the righteous heroine... an alien invader vs the world's mightiest defender.

Likewise, the story can take any of a variety of directions. The last battle between the two, the heroine captured and taken away to be the villains plaything. A series of shorter engagements, the villain having his way with the heroine but him being forced to flee by others... or her escaping.

Regardless of the direction expect:

* Forced Sex
    * Bondage (Light or Heavy)
    * Humiliation
    * Pleasure/Orgasm Control
    * Any other kinks we want/can work in  >:)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A Warrior's Fate

A fairly undeveloped idea at this stage with a very basic starting point; beautiful, strong warrior woman goes off on *insert generic quest here* and falls prey to a series of "encounters" along the way. These can either form a series of essentially one shots or a longer more developed single plot.

Expect:

* Forced Sex
    * Bondage (Light or Heavy)
    * Humiliation
    * Pleasure/Orgasm Control
    * Tentacles/Beast/Monster(?)
    * Any other kinks we want/can work in  >:)

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

consortium11

Quote from: Marguerite on March 20, 2011, 06:46:50 PM
Good luck and is the picture of the super heroine from Kink.Com?

I can't actually remember honestly... I was just googling at the time and found it. I know Kink have done a couple of superheroine shots but I don't think this is one of them off the top of my head.

Marguerite

I would tell if I had the eye sight to look at the tiny, tiny, words in the corner of the picture but it might just be the setting of XXX parody of Wonder Woman.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

consortium11

Tried that as well... but my eyesight is just as terrible as yours and I saved the photo at such a small size that any attempt to zoom in causes it to pixilate too much to be legible.

Decrepitdan

I would love to discuss your superheroine in peril idea or the heroine on a quest idea. PM me at all if you're interested. Please feel free to look at my request thread as well. I think we'd play quite well together. :D

consortium11

Had a couple of games seemingly fall through.

Looking for anyone interested in setting something up...

copper

Would be interested in starting something new again. But as my last post was my last post with you, and you've taken some short breaks and I've taken a lonnnnng one, I would be a bit rusty. Can resume the Hadrian's wall or start a new one if you have time.
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

consortium11

Back again and looking for games.

Everything is open... in all senses of the phrase...>:)

copper

Interested! Sent you PM!
Just one idea, maybe based on this
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073817/
but i do like historical over modern.
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

Rodlynn

consortium11

Looking for a game or two again.

No specific ideas in mind but basically following the themes mentioned above, specifically the "How the Mighty are Fallen" one.

copper

still looking? wouldn't mind discussing something like our first rp, which somewhat met the mighty have fallen theme. ish a vereh rusty writing copper tho
Ons and Offs
A/A