Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Aww...but I dont wanna...
-giggles-
Cant we go somewhere else?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

The dark side is very powerful and seductive, but don't give in young ink bloat man.  Look to your positive aspects rather than you negative.  (Wait, without the negative, the positive would not make much sense.  It would be like the flashlight app on my mobile phone.......  AH MY BRAIN HURTS!

Good night folk.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Somewhere a little quicker than this place...Do you have YIM?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

lol..Nice!! Well, we'll explore more skittly fun later, hun..I've gotta scoot again =[
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-droops down frowning-
aww okay hun see you later

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-giggles-
cute lol yes i do but i suck at scooby talk. and I now hate scooby doo and that show because its annoying.
-steps closer-
But you talk it soooo cute
-blushes and runs my index finger from your chest to your chin blushing-

Insanityenviesme

Oy, behave..
-shivers as you run your finger-
You'll make me want to want to be banned from E..and I have but so much will power
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-withdraws her hand from him-
Well I dont want that to happen... :/

Insanityenviesme

-gasps softly-
Thanks..
-smooths my shirt down-
but that doesnt mean you should stop putting my will under stresss..
-grins-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-looks confused at what he said-
please elaborate...im sorry..

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

snogs? never heard that word before sorry. does that mean hit. because ill kick you ass (over internet rp of course)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-blushes with embarressment-
hehe oh...
-snogs the hell out of you too-
:D

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-chuckles-
ok ok...alright calm down calm down. lol

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-snaps fingers-
EY! I SAID CALM DOWN!
-kisses him-

Insanityenviesme

-calms down-
-looks up at you-
More, more, more, more, more!!!!
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

0_0 -steps back from him-
No. no more. even though i could write paragraphs about what i wanna do