What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk429

Black sweats and damask robe with some comfy sneakers and shades, on the deck enjoying a nice read and having a smoke. Ah the life of a writer.

Beguile's Mistress

Black linen slacks and a soft yellow long-sleeved silk blouse with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a black and white floral print silk shirt with elbow-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a plaid top in fall colors and black leather ballet flats

Lovely Complex

A black Game of Thrones t-shirt and black basketball shorts
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

XiroSevyn

A pair of slightly too short blue shorts. Heh. I'm warm. So... Hi!

Zaphod

Quote from: XiroSevyn on September 21, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
A pair of slightly too short blue shorts. Heh. I'm warm. So... Hi!

So that's the pocket you were talking about. Hi back. ;D

Jeans and tee shirt. Nothing special.  >:)

XiroSevyn

Lol. Very small pockets, but, yep, there's pockets!

Beguile's Mistress

It's Friday and we are having a dress down day so I slipped into a pair of jeans this morning and dug out a camp shirt from a few years ago.  It's off-white with all sorts of colored flip flops scatter over it.  It has short sleeves and standard pointed collar.

XiroSevyn

I switched it up! Now I'm wearing a plain faded blue t-shirt and white floral pattern undies. Woot! Dunno why. I went outside, so I got dressed, then came back and only took off my pants. I dunno. I'm weird.

Beguile's Mistress

It's Monday and back to work for the week so I wanted to be comfortable in my work clothes.  I went with a pair of dark brown slacks and an over-sized long-sleeved tunic in a cream or off-white color with a cowl collar cinched at the waist with a long brown sash that wraps twice around the waist before tying to one side.

Beguile's Mistress

It's a treatment day today and though I wish I could have shown in sweats you just can't do that where I work.  Today is a dark green skirt and white long-sleeved Oxfor cloth button down shirt, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

XiroSevyn

Blue jeans and a blue tee. And blue shoes. >.> It's a blue day.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt with a lighter gray blouse, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black shift dress with elbow-length sleeves, white cowl collar and white cuffs, with a black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

LostInTheMist

Black pajama pants and white tee shirt. So comfy.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

Roni

Oversized gray tee...

Blue hospital socks...

No work, just comfy classwork time with E.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and long-sleeved white blouse with black polka dots, sheer black stockings and black heels

TeaLeaf

Beguile's Mistress, you dress so nicely!

Right now, I'm in dusty blue-grey high waisted pants, with three gold buttons up the front, my trusty running shoes, and a long-sleeved dark blue/light blue shirt. I also have a grey and white hoodie. Typical university garb, cozy for long classes.

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you.  I have a dress code to follow for work. :-)

OT:  Black pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk turquoise blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Endscape

Ain't no such dress code where I work, though it does help to look nice. Oh, to wear a suit to work everyday.

Instead, here I am in baggy sweatpants, an oversized pair of hoodies, and my typical bits of jewellery here and there. All black, but that's just a coincidence!

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray coat dress with a red pinstrip and gray buttons, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless taupe sheath with a round collar, skirt down to my knees and a black belt worn under a matching hip-length, long-sleeved open-front jacket with sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red light wool slacks with tapered legs, white long sleeved silk blouse with narrow ruffles on collar and cuffs, black leather ballet flats

CaptainErotica

Baggy Levi's (because, I've lost at least two waist sizes and haven't been to replace my wardrobe yet), a purple Underarmor t-shirt with a big green Underarmor emblem that makes me look like an eggplant, red and black steel toed high top safety tennis shoes, slime green safety vest, White hard hat and and mirrored sports type safety sunglasses.