THE BEST THING EVER: Week 15!

Started by Noelle, February 15, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 15
What is the best thing ever?

THIS WEEK'S DEATHMATCH:

The satisfaction of catching the microwave/stove/etc. timer at the very last second and STOPPING IT FROM EXPLODING...or just cooking a second longer.

vs.

Going slightly out of your way to get that satisfying CRUNCH of a PATHETIC, CRISPY LITTLE LEAF under your MIGHTY BOOT?

Last week's winner:

In the age-old debate of coffee vs tea, it looks as if we have a bunch of Type-A road rage-ists who NEED. MOAR. CAFFEINE. via the magic of coffee and indubitably spend at least three intermittent hours pooping it all out.

Magma1519

I feel I MUST vote for the leaves since the timer leads to a slightly annoying trend I face often at work. PLEASE, If the microwave is used by other people besides yourself, CLEAR THE TIMER. Seriously, it is a single button push before you turn and walk away. Have some courtesy, don't make the next person need to clear your settings before they can use it.

Again, I know it is not much and I probably should not be making a fuss over it but please, clear your left over time. Side note, Some people also tend to use a microwave clock as a time keeper, so leftover cooking time prevents that as well.

Thank you for listening to me rant, I know this may not be the right place for this so a preemptive sorry.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Noelle

That drives me crazy too! It's really a simple fix, hitting one button to clear it if someone forgets, but somehow it's like the most annoying thing on earth. ONE BUTTON, YOU GUYS.

Noelle

STOMP STOMP STOMP MUST CRUSH EVERYTHING

vs

OCD MUST POP ALL BUBBLES THERE SHALL BE NO SURVIVORS IN MY TERRIBLE WAKE