Dragonball Related Pathfinder game (Seeker Thread)[Full]

Started by who149, May 22, 2013, 11:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on May 23, 2013, 07:24:22 PM
We still need a martial artist in the group. All though hyena's character is close enough.

Also yay, a alchemist! You can make grenades for me! Which will be threatened for, with plenty of pistol whipping and random shooting in your general direction.

She'll make them for the proper price. Though if you threaten her, she might just bother you with her tentacles and hook hand.

Vorian

Working on a Beastmorph Alchemist.  Mostly front line, a bit of healing.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

NicciKotor

She won't be doing the threatening, it will be her revolver or blunderbus that will be doing the threatening. She will be too busy laughing manically and swearing at you.

That, and I can deal 2d8+20 damage in one round, if I wanted to. Against touch AC.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Yukina

Nice. Then she'll just her bellybutton tumor familiar go up your character's skirt lol.

who149

I think Hyena's character is close enough to a martial artist, so we could go without one.

And Hapless and mute. I like that. Of course if this was more Old School JRPG style, he would still be allowed to talk. Just never out loud. Its always implied he talked ("Able explains a thing") or when choosing Dialog

Able, do you save the day?
("yes")
("no")
--> No

But you must!
Able, do you save the day?
("yes")
("no")

I'll have to remember to make that into a one x one someday. A story of a protaganist whom doesn't want anything to do with the adventure his Mother (Or her father), woke them up for. Doesn't care what kookie device there best friend did, that the Princess is missing, and is even pretty apathetic about there birthday. The journey is forced upon them, they can't speak but everyone seems to know there name and there righteous goal. And alas, they are forced into sexual tension with the local Tsundere or Bad Boy.

...Anyway... Off that Tangent.

It will be my personal mission to make every single one of you so delightfully overpowered.
But keep it balanced by doing the same to your foes. If I notice your too weak for certain things, rather then make foes weaker, you'll be stronger. If you seem too powerful, I'll just make the foes stronger.

Magic Legendary weapons. Old Hermits that via training montage raise your stats permanently. Forbidden knowledge locked away in Libraries. Bigger more powerful guns.

This shall be my mission to make shit as over the top as I can over a long period of time.

Also. You sure you want to be an Alchemist Vorian? You can if you want but we kind of already have one~
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Vorian

Pretty sure. I could figure something else out, but I like how it fits together with Alchemist, and it'll take longer to start over.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

NicciKotor

Horray! I need a Uzi and a pump action shotgun. And a bazooka.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Laughing Hyena

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on May 23, 2013, 08:00:08 PM
Horray! I need a Uzi and a pump action shotgun. And a bazooka.

And I need a robot sidekick lol.

who149

All in time... Maybe. While it is my job to make you all superpowered, I won't be doing it in the first act. You'll all have to start off somewhere, beat up the foes and fight amongst yourselves via shenanigans, and only after you all gain strength and friendship do I give you even more power and potential to screw things over.

(I should probably not tell them that they only get one wish. Hopefully that doesn't cause any rifts or arguements... muahaha)

Ons and offs!

Yano2mch

Hmmm maybe make a perverted psion (think sorta like roshi, or Jun in 'Those who hunt elves') who enjoys stripping girls after they are defeated... Although not sure about for sexual scenes.. Could be fun... Thoughts?

Yukina

Quote from: Yano2mch on May 23, 2013, 08:24:18 PM
Hmmm maybe make a perverted psion (think sorta like roshi, or Jun in 'Those who hunt elves') who enjoys stripping girls after they are defeated... Although not sure about for sexual scenes.. Could be fun... Thoughts?

Sounds awesome! :)

who149

I don't know. Were pretty much full now. Normally I'd make an exception but I'm trying not too fall into my normal slippery slopes. I'm sorry~

Ons and offs!

Vorian

Ah, go ahead and give him the last spot, I'll just keep this on hold in case you need a replacement later.
Ideas

who149

Alright I guess. Yano. Your suggestion for a perverted Psychic has been green lit.

Vorian (and anyone else)

You all an go ahead and make characters if you want as back-ups. (Seeing as most RP's tend to lose players)

When a character "Unexpectedly exits" or "gets eaten by a giant land shark" you will be in the next scene to save the day. (Scaled too the parties level if need be). The applies to all applicants. I will PM you if  we we lose a player.

Ons and offs!

Laughing Hyena

Yano2mch

I present Darrick Perv Darranger, lacking equipment which I'm starting on, but beyond that he should be pretty much ready to roll.

who149

Ons and offs!

Laughing Hyena

Could splice a bit of dragon quest into this as well. Considering the obvious reasons that Toriyama worked on both series.

who149

Hm. Sure I guess I could.

Dragon Quest monsters could make for some good mobs now that I think of it.

Ons and offs!

TheRaven

I present Kaelmourn Godendar.

Traveling exile, womanizer, thief, and occasional tavern performer.
He swears those glasses are just for his eye protection.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

who149

Alrigth. Were all full up right now sadly. I'll contact you if there is a position open though.

Ons and offs!