News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Male wanted for passionate tale

Started by Blonde, January 23, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

DARK ROMANCE | DRAMA | PTSD | WAR | OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR

The names are changeable and simply used for descriptive purposes. The underlined will be your character.

Danny and Mark had been the best of buds since they first met in pre-school. Inseparable, they grew from robust little lads playing soldiers with sticks to strapping young men who could charm the pants off of anyone. They were never short on friends or female attention. As a general rule, where one went the other would follow. So it came as no surprise that when Mark joined up to the Marines, Danny followed suit.

But Mark’s parents absolutely abhorred war and told him that should he follow through with his plans, they would disown him.

And so Mark ended up moving in with Danny’s family. He was like a second son anyway, and spent most of his time there anyway. Danny’s family loved him, especially his younger sister Emma. She had harboured a crush for him as long as anyone could remember, and Mark too shared a secret soft spot for her.

The boys signed up and went off to basic training, and a few years after their sign-up they were off to Afghanistan for their first tour, but for Danny it was to be his last, for he was killed by an IED, something that Mark witnessed.

And when he came back, he had changed. Battled hardened but also mentally tortured by all that he had seen. Danny’s family insisted he stay with them, and hoped that they could all mend the wounds together.

In the absence, young Emma has blossomed into an absolute stunner, and she never really got over her childhood crush.

They all try to move on, but war has damaged Mark. Sometimes he is still the cheeky, funny and outgoing guy, but then memory returns and he becomes tortured, dark and aggressive.

Emma and Mark become romantically involved, but their relationship is quick to take a dark turn when Mark becomes obsessive and unable to control his PTSD.

RULES

01.   This is not designed to be a soft romantic story. I am after something darker and a little more sinister. He channels all his grief, his PTSD, everything he is feeling through his love for Emma. He becomes obsessed with her. However, I am not after a rape story or an all-out psychopath. I am looking for someone who can play this complicated character, and show the many depths of his personality.
02.   I intend for this to be long term.
03.   Third person, past tense only please.
04.   Be an active writer, as I do not like to wait more than a week for a reply. I have a life and mine is very active, but please if you’re going to be delayed in replying just send me a message.
05.   I am looking for someone to write this story with, someone who can contribute ideas and help move the story forwards.
06.   If interested, please PM me.

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index