Any love for the Bad Ending?

Started by Spectre, September 08, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

I've been wanting to write something that would be considered the "worst case scenario." Character death, injury, or everything just going as bad as possible is always fun for me and I was hoping to share! Feel free to send any ideas in this vein but personally I have :

KissBang!- based of the song with the same name by grandson, quite good, I would encourage a listen.
Our characters would be two parts of a married/serious couple,  and my character is keeping a lover on the side. Your character has tracked us down and burst in, waving a gun and making threats to shoot me for breaking your heart. In the middle of talking everything down, the lover lunges, trying for the gun. A shot goes off.  Who gets shot? Is anyone hurt? Dead? What do we do now?

The Curator- a concept to build on. A story in the vein of living dolls. My character would be the curator of a museum, plain, bookish, unassuming, but can put together a historic set, with props, costumes and mannequins that looks like it could take a breath and start talking. Because they could.
He/she is a serial killer, obsessed with bringing life to history through kidnapping and torture. The mannequins they use are people, rendered helpless, and motionless by drugs and mutilation, but still very alive. Bonus points if they are motionless and silent during the day, but are awake for the evenings when the curator takes them home for Maintenance . Trigger warnings on this one for things like violence and gore.

Please pm me with any interest!