What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

A latte. One of the good ones.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cecilia

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mordinkie

Aether

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Bliss

I found and could not resist buying, and am now drinking Raspberry Chocolate Bliss tea.

Ingredients: roasted carob, roasted chicory, roasted barley, natural chocolate and raspberry flavors with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), milk thistle, cinnamon and dark chocolate.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Captain Maltese

The remains of a Halstad Pear Cider (4.5%), that I opened and drank most of six hours ago before going on town.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Oniya

A chocolate Coke.  And I now believe that Sonics exist. ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WyldRanger

Cutter

Coffee. Black and bitter. Like my women.

:D

J/K.

Like my career.... :D
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Sultrynets

Hawaiian Punch Lemonberry squeeze flavored... I just can't get enough.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Maci

Budlight with lime. 

goes great with  nachos'.  Burp.  Damn those Cardinals!!

Malrunar

Ice Water.  ;D I loooove water. :3

Paradox

Body Fortress Super Advanced High Performance Creatine

The name is a bit bombastic, but the product itself is excellent for strength training.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mnemaxa

Not nearly enough alcohol. ~_~'

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Sultrynets

Chocolate Milk... which I wish was actually a Kahlua and Milk *sigh*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

Beautiful black ambrosia

(read: black coffee)

bluejay

Malrunar

Bayushi

Was drinking some Pepsi that came with last night's Pizza Hut pasta and bread sticks.

Now I'm working on a 64-oz insulated 'mug'/cup-thing of water.

I love this cup! It lasts me all day, it feels like, and I keep hydrated!

WyldRanger

Paradox

My post-workout combo shake of creatine and protein.

Kroduk

Jack straight from the bottle(s)
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?